Bring4th

Full Version: The animal thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we agree that animals convey messages in concepts or by words when speaking to animal communicators or to someone who can simply make the connection. Any thoughts? Any good stories? Would love to hear some stories about any of you beautiful people who have spoken with an animal on a psychic level!!!!! I have but only twice. It was pretty outrageous and quite the mind blowing experience!
I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.
(05-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.

I agree with animals have good communicating skills once we can tap in. How did the animals you spoke convey their message? Was it by concept?
(05-15-2019, 03:59 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.

I agree with animals have good communicating skills once we can tap in. How did the animals you spoke convey their message? Was it by concept?

BTW, Loki is a very neat name for an animal. I love that. Heart
Simply language, like talking to a very well balance 5 year old.

I call him Lolo

Speaking of bugs, found this little one on the sidewalk just now.

[Image: Mgh0Ibv.jpg]
19.14:

"Questioner: Then we have second-density beings who have primarily motivation towards service to self and possibly a little bit of service to others with respect to their immediate families going into third density and carrying this bias with them but being in a position now where this bias will slowly be modified to one which is aimed toward a social complex and then ultimately toward union with the all. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct."

In this question Don asked Ra if second-density beings have a little of both service-to-others and service-to-self in their interaction with their families and groupings. Ra said that this was correct, and in 28.18-.19 Ra also said that these polarities were available in potential from the beginning of creation as a means by which to seek the One Creator:
There was this book recently published on trees as how trees communicate between themselves as one species to advise about dangers to themselves through their roots’ system, but how after a certain point the elder(s) would also start to communicate and advise other species of plants ... Wink

So service to self and then to social complex then to others too Wink
(05-27-2019, 11:02 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]There was this book recently published on trees as how trees communicate between themselves as one species to advise about dangers to themselves through their roots’ system, but how after a certain point the elder(s) would also start to communicate and advise other species of plants ... Wink

So service to self and then to social complex then to others too  Wink

Absolutely. Some plants put out a pheromone to warn surrounding plants that they are being harmed. Such a roses that are being trimmed. Excellent point Flo. I had forgotten all about that.
I remembered someone made fun of me on some media platform when I said every living thing including plants have their own intelligence. I was scoffed and laughed at. Those people need to learn the Law of One.
(05-27-2019, 11:02 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]There was this book recently published on trees as how trees communicate between themselves as one species to advise about dangers to themselves through their roots’ system, but how after a certain point the elder(s) would also start to communicate and advise other species of plants ... Wink

Is that book The Secret Life of Trees? I have it on my bookcase I believe.
It may have been The Secret Life of Plants. I can't remember.
Yes the secret life of trees which is recent, the secret life of plants is much older but absolutely awesome...
(05-27-2019, 01:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that book The Secret Life of Trees? I have it on my bookcase I believe.
It may have been The Secret Life of Plants. I can't remember.

Thanks Gemini. I would like to take a look at the book regarding the trees. I have an old oak tree that is in my yard it towers over anything else and there are some gigantic maples but this oak has them all put to shame. I've often wondered it's needs. So glad you posted to this thread.
When I look at our environment I wonder how it looks from a metaphysical point of view. Is it glowing? I read a passage from Q'uo a while back that when we are serving together we create the unimaginable light. I have no idea how to find the passage from Q'uo as it was posted on Twitter. Anyway, all of life has the photon. When we serve we must glow, when we serve together it must glow much brighter as if turning a dimmer switch to high. Animals that are learning the ways of self realization as a herd must do much the same. A group of animals learns from it's leader. Whatever the leader learns, the other learn likewise. They also contain the photon as a natural part of physical matter. But when they serve, they must glow! Hmmmmm.....something to contemplate. Wonder when your animal meditates with you, what's happening to the animal? Anyone have animals that meditate with them? I have a cat that loves meditation. Wallace loves to be with me.
I recommend these two books:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUuCxJsBmGd-BXsMy59K2...dKBL04Ab9w]

[Image: 51H1PGD4B3L._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

The books of Michael J. Roads are some of my favorites. These books showed me that animals and plants have lots of wisdom.
(05-28-2019, 07:48 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have animals that meditate with them? I have a cat that loves meditation. Wallace loves to be with me.

I have had cats who have curled up with me during meditation. I think they like the energy. And a friend of mine, Kelly, who wrote Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power, had a passage in that book about her two dogs. Kelly would meditate in her back yard, and her two dogs would sit on either side of her chair like sentinels. Smile
(05-28-2019, 08:52 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend these two books:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUuCxJsBmGd-BXsMy59K2...dKBL04Ab9w]

[Image: 51H1PGD4B3L._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

The books of Michael J. Roads are some of my favorites. These books showed me that animals and plants have lots of wisdom.

Thanks I ordered talking with nature from Amazon. I appreciate the suggestion it sounds like an excellent book.
The book should be here in 7 days. Thanks again.
Heart
(05-28-2019, 09:47 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2019, 07:48 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have animals that meditate with them? I have a cat that loves meditation. Wallace loves to be with me.

I have had cats who have curled up with me during meditation. I think they like the energy. And a friend of mine, Kelly, who wrote Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power, had a passage in that book about her two dogs. Kelly would meditate in her back yard, and her two dogs would sit on either side of her chair like sentinels. Smile

There is a quote from Ra that speaks about mystical people always having cats and that cats have the ability to sense energies. I wonder of your friends dogs are protecting her from unwanted energies or negative energies?
(05-28-2019, 09:47 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

That's fantastic.

The closest thing I've ever had was when I did Reiki on my late dog. He was so relaxed that he snored.

My dogs do love the powered orgonite device I have on my bed though.
Today I offered a gelding ( a fixed male horse) my shoulder and he joined up with me and began to follow me and even guard me. LOL! I stood there and thought, this horse wants to know what I am about. I'm going to offer him my left shoulder and tell him I'm safe and we are friends. I sent him that concept and yup! He did it. Just like that! OMG! What a lovely feeling. 1,000 lbs of trust following you from one spot to another! They know who their allies are. I love animals. We are here to assist them along their journey is my personal belief. I feel when an animal has come into contact with a human and the human has broke the language barrier, when that animal dies the thoughts, beliefs, experiences of that animal return the their particular collective and the animal has the opportunity to advance himself in the next incarnation. I also believe that he/she we seek the assistance of humans every journey after that. I also feel that it is the same for us; that animals help our advancement.
I think animals can progress more quickly with human assistance than without. Anyone want to add or take away from that?
(05-28-2019, 04:24 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Today I offered a gelding ( a fixed male horse) my shoulder and he joined up with me and began to follow me and even guard me. LOL! I stood there and thought, this horse wants to know what I am about. I'm going to offer him my left shoulder and tell him I'm safe and we are friends. I sent him that concept and yup! He did it. Just like that! OMG! What a lovely feeling. 1,000 lbs of trust following you from one spot to another! They know who their allies are. I love animals. We are here to assist them along their journey is my personal belief. I feel when an animal has come into contact with a human and the human has broke the language barrier, when that animal dies the thoughts, beliefs, experiences of that animal return the their particular collective and the animal has the opportunity to advance himself in the next incarnation. I also believe that he/she we seek the assistance of humans every journey after that. I also feel that it is the same for us; that animals help our advancement.
I think animals can progress more quickly with human assistance than without. Anyone want to add or take away from that?

Yes, even Ra says that humans can invest a second density being, to where they become third density in their next life.
Just like we are invested by fourth density beings.
my daughter when she was a teen trained a young horse then sold it after some time, as she was getting too tall for him, to a friend who took good care of him.

Then I had a quick reading aimed to help my husband and the psychic said to me, didn't you have at some point a horse ? he misses you and your daughter, could you both send him love, it will be immediately received.

And we think we are so much smarter.... Wink

Kristina if you never read the life of plants, add it to your pile Wink it will make you cry !! lol
I think everything speaks. I hear little things from them all the time. My one dog is the best communicator, so clear you can’t help but know what he needs. Even if it that his plate is 3/4” in the wrong direction and the feng shui is off so he needs it moved before he can eat. He gets psyched out easy any little thing can throw him off.

I too work with horse and sometimes what I need to do isn’t wanted though it’s needed if they want to stay healthy.
The weirdest experience of telepathy which I think happens everyday we just don’t consciously tune in was when my higherself interceded and negotiated a deal with a very problematic(baggage and distrust) and ill donkey for me. It had always needed to be tranqed to be taken care of 15 years of tranq and still it would fight but at least not kill anyone while tranqed. My first time meeting him and the vet couldn’t find a vein so we just thought I like donkeys why not try and just see how it goes.

Donkey and I got close I was quiet/still to let him feel my intention/energy and I heard loud static coming from within me but it felt distant and I knew a conversation was happening and he had agreed to let me work with him. He actually faked that he had been tranqed floppy ears and really quiet but you could see he was awake and watching. No tranq had been administered.

I worked with him the next 7 years(till he passed) he never again needed tranq but we both honoured our deal. Complete trust and he had to be completely honest, no protesting just because he didn’t want to do something so when he did protested I would listen and know it was from discomfort. That was the deal behind the static. It kept us both safe and him healthy and not needing to be drugged for care.

Other horses have done this “ I would normally kick a person for what your doing” thing where they pick up their foot very high very very slowly and just tap me with it gently like a poke from a finger. I always laugh and know they are trying to communicate. Normally they would kick but they can tell I mean well so they just want me to know they are stressed but trying.

Other horses will get very upset and it’s because they have an injury that makes cooperating difficult so they get scared thinking I will get mad because others have, as soon as I tell them I know what the issue is their bodies relax and they stop worrying.

My favourite experience with telepathy is with the seagulls at my beach. They learned a game instead of catching bread off water a group of 20 plus learned to do it mid flight. I’m not even sure how it started. I know I wanted to play that kind of catch so I through my intention out there with the bread and here and there a gull would tune in and get very into the game. It ended up with a very large group some learning from watching, others understanding and getting very into the game we were playing and being very into the timing and communication required.

It was awesome the tuned in ones knew to make eye contact about 20 feet ahead and 20 feet up and if we connected eyes there would be a telepathic nod and they would start forward and they would catch it every time. If we didn’t get the eye contact and telepathic nod our timing would fail.
They also never pooped on me once and I would have a cloud of 20 plus hovering slowly over head. Cool birds like golden retrievers of the sky.

Then there was the time my 100lb dog was stuck on a tiny basement stair in the dark unable to turn around to get down. The top stair is around a corner so basically half a stair. She is a two stair size dog Smile I received a poke in my thigh 3 times about 5 minutes apart telling me to go downstairs and check on my dog. The first two times I thought I was losing my mind so ignored it.

The third time the poke was impossible to ignore and I new it was about my dog so I got up and found her precariously perched needing a rescue.

Somehow the basement door had gotten closed an hour or so earlier when my husband left for work earlier than normal. I’m not totally sure who actually poked me, the dog or some other being but it seemed very polite like my big dog. Uh hi, umm I need you. Hey you, uhh hello can I get some help, third time..... hello! Help!

Ok enough from me. Plants talk too, subtler but life is one big energetic conversation unfortunately we miss or miss understand most. Smile
(05-28-2019, 05:19 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]my daughter when she was a teen trained a young horse then sold it after some time, as she was getting too tall for him, to a friend who took good care of him.

Then I had a quick reading aimed to help my husband and the psychic said to me, didn't you have at some point a horse ? he misses you and your daughter, could you both send him love, it will be immediately received.

And we think we are so much smarter.... Wink

Rita if you never read the life of plants, add it to your pile Wink it will make you cry !! lol

I’m going to have to read that.

Does it talk about Mimosa plants? I heard a podcast about them being able to actually learn and I have been working with mine to get them to learn to see me like one of the other plants to which they do not react by closing up.

I have a deal with them I will not touch them on purpose to make them close and now twice through the last few years I have accidentally touched them and they reacted like they do when the other plants make contact which is they don’t close up because there is no threat. Desensitization is a form of learning. Smile
(05-28-2019, 08:07 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Does it talk about Mimosa plants? I heard a podcast about them being able to actually learn and I have been working with mine to get them to learn to see me like one of the other plants to which they do not react by closing up.

Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark is used to extract DMT. They just scrape off the bark a little at a time so it doesn't hurt the plant.
That is otherwise known as the Spirit Molecule.
Yep but mimosa peduca is the one I’m talking about.
Obviously a smart genius of plants.

M. pudica when touched its leaves fold up, branches lower, and when you repot them they fart. Not audibly but they create a smell in defence.

Last repotting mine didn’t fart so I’m making progressSmile
you will see Glow...  

The book relates dozen of experiences, many made in the fifties by the Russians.

In one exemple, that one made by an american team on NY,   they took a home plant, an aspidistra I think (?)  who had been with her owner for quite a while.  They put electrodes on the plant  linked to a graph.  Then they asked its owner who was a young businesswoman, to walk to her office and at one point knowledgeably, to get down the curb when the light would turn green, being careful and making sure she would scare herself a bit at the oncoming cars but of course careful to not be run over, but step back on the curb..  the car driver was really mad, lol but the apidistra showed a major reaction at that moment on the graph, which showed that the plant was in synch with her owner. The exercice was repeated a few times to make sure ...  

In another case they put a plant in a secluded room and also linked her to a graph. Then they had someone come in and purposefully (!) rip a large leaf Sad and tear it into pieces. Then the person left the room. They made two  or three different people come in, and step next to the plant, no reaction on the graph, then they re-introduced in the room the person who had mistreated the plant and made him get close to the plant again,  HUGE reaction on the graph... poor plant !

The book is really awesome.  
Ok going to have to read those!!
Thanks
(05-28-2019, 07:59 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I think everything speaks. I hear little things from them all the time. My one dog is the best communicator, so clear you can’t help but know what he needs. Even if it that his plate is 3/4” in the wrong direction and the feng shui is off so he needs it moved before he can eat. He gets psyched out easy any little thing can throw him off.

I too work with horse and sometimes what I need to do isn’t wanted though it’s needed if they want to stay healthy.
The weirdest experience of telepathy which I think happens everyday we just don’t consciously tune in was when my higherself interceded and negotiated a deal with a very problematic(baggage and distrust) and ill donkey for me. It had always needed to be tranqed to be taken care of 15 years of tranq and still it would fight but at least not kill anyone while tranqed. My first time meeting him and the vet couldn’t find a vein so we just thought I like donkeys why not try and just see how it goes.

Donkey and I got close I was quiet/still to let him feel my intention/energy and I heard loud static coming from within me but it felt distant and I knew a conversation was happening and he had agreed to let me work with him. He actually faked that he had been tranqed floppy ears and really quiet but you could see he was awake and watching. No tranq had been administered.

I worked with him the next 7 years(till he passed) he never again needed tranq but we both honoured our deal. Complete trust and he had to be completely honest, no protesting just because he didn’t want to do something so when he did protested I would listen and know it was from discomfort. That was the deal behind the static. It kept us both safe and him healthy and not needing to be drugged for care.

Other horses have done this “ I would normally kick a person for what your doing” thing where they pick up their foot very high very very slowly and just tap me with it gently like a poke from a finger. I always laugh and know they are trying to communicate. Normally they would kick but they can tell I mean well so they just want me to know they are stressed but trying.

Other horses will get very upset and it’s because they have an injury that makes cooperating difficult so they get scared thinking I will get mad because others have, as soon as I tell them I know what the issue is their bodies relax and they stop worrying.

My favourite experience with telepathy is with the seagulls at my beach. They learned a game instead of catching bread off water a group of 20 plus learned to do it mid flight. I’m not even sure how it started. I know I wanted to play that kind of catch so I through my intention out there with the bread and here and there a gull would tune in and get very into the game. It ended up with a very large group some learning from watching, others understanding and getting very into the game we were playing and being very into the timing and communication required.

It was awesome the tuned in ones knew to make eye contact about 20 feet ahead and 20 feet up and if we connected eyes there would be a telepathic nod and they would start forward and they would catch it every time. If we didn’t get the eye contact and telepathic nod our timing would fail.
They also never pooped on me once and I would have a cloud of 20 plus hovering slowly over head. Cool birds like golden retrievers of the sky.

Then there was the time my 100lb dog was stuck on a tiny basement stair in the dark unable to turn around to get down. The top stair is around a corner so basically half a stair. She is a two stair size dog Smile I received a poke in my thigh 3 times about 5 minutes apart telling me to go downstairs and check on my dog. The first two times I thought I was losing my mind so ignored it.

The third time the poke was impossible to ignore and I new it was about my dog so I got up and found her precariously perched needing a rescue.

Somehow the basement door had gotten closed an hour or so earlier when my husband left for work earlier than normal. I’m not totally sure who actually poked me, the dog or some other being but it seemed very polite like my big dog. Uh hi, umm I need you. Hey you, uhh hello can I get some help, third time..... hello! Help!

Ok enough from me. Plants talk too, subtler but life is one big energetic conversation unfortunately we miss or miss understand most. Smile

The static story is very interesting.....were you reading the static, was the info in the static, did the static take place before the conversation? Love that donkey story. I worked with a little Jerusalem donkey named Petunia. Man ol' man. That's a story for another day....