Bring4th

Full Version: Random experiences with "tuning"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've had a random experience recently that I'd like to share.

So it was just a normal night recently, and my fiancee and I were just watching some TV together before bed. I wasn't consciously aware of anything in particular besides the TV, and all of the sudden I had a feeling of losing control over my body temporarily. I started opening and closing my mouth repeatedly and smacking my lips together. This all lasted maybe 3 or 4 seconds. It felt like I was barely even conscious of what was happening until it was over and I was able to process it, and it reminded me of another similar event that happened to me when I was younger.

I was probably around 14 or 15 years old, I'm 27 now, and I was waiting for a friend to come pick me up at my house. I was in the kitchen, and again I had that same feeling of losing control I described above. I ended up blurting out "They're here" and literally the second the last word came out of my mouth I heard a knock at the door. Of course it was my friend that I was expecting.

All of this reminds me of things that I've read in terms of channelling, but I can't remember where. Maybe it was a Q'uo channelling where they stated that the lip smacking without words and increased control was common for new channels. The thing is, is that I have little interest in becoming a channel, but that's mostly because I lack any fellow seekers to do it safely. Of course I haven't been doing anything that would be overtly welcoming any channelling without others around. I didn't feel any negative or positive feelings afterwards, like feeling uncomfortable that something was "possessing" me temporarily.

I'm still new to all of this, so I don't have the spiritual insight, like for instance communication with my guides/higher self for any sort of clarification. I've meditated on the subject but haven't had any realisations that would help.

I'm curious to hear any opinions, and whether anyone else has had similar experiences.
I personally find we give to restrictive an understanding to the term channeling.

Any time your own soul takes root firmly in the body you are channeling, or being a channel to that light frequency.

I haven’t experienced the lip smacking as far as I can recall but I have been removed from the controls on several occasions by my higherself/soul frequency. I had given permission the first time in a round about way by asking my soul frequency that the interaction between myself and another be used to our highest good, after that experience of being removed and used as a vessel for the pure light without my ego I gave permission to my higherself to do so. Who better to drive than the soul? So it happens from time to time that I fully channel my soul frequency and my ego and consciousness is pushed out of the body to watch/listen or one time miss about 20 minutes that was apparently not meant for me.

Sometimes it’s words that came through me, without me having any part in saying them, (in the one case I wasn’t even privy to what was said, but the other was positively effected long term) and other times it was more about the energy, and I assume behaviour or else I wouldn’t have been relieved of not only control but even being in the body. I think it’s only been 4-5 times where I know i had been relieved of duty.

Just be sure it is your higherself you are working with. I have always made it very clear I only will open to connection directly by my higherself and as such the pathway is well set to that frequency alone. Like giving a right of way only to one source.

Intention is powerful so if you wish to build a firm connection to your soul frequency working with that intention is good. If you can feel and differentiate energy just asking to feel your soul frequency(higherself frequency) while you sit quietly with it can be a good reminder of what you are underneath the ego and becoming better acquainted with the light.

I’m not sure how much work you have done on that but I consider carefully about allowing outside/indirect energies access. If we are here to bring through our energy it seems a potential to detune and not recognize outside energies if you let anything embody you but your higherself.

Just my experience and opinion.
I support what Glow says... anything for safety of yourself, Medicus, is wise.

I haven't had any smacking either. Like Glow there are things that suddenly will come out of my mouth and I am darned to know how it happens. I had one session with a psychic once a very long time ago, to help one of my children who had been in an accident. That psychic was quite funny, kind, and remarkable. He was transmitting the thoughts of your guides after having done a portrait of you and they would correct it. My guides said I could be a 'perfect' psychic better than the one who was giving me this session which made us both roll on the floor. I am way too chicken to do any psychic work, but as Glow says being cautious and wise is really important to channel only your higher self !!!!
(05-16-2019, 03:24 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I support what Glow says... anything for safety of yourself, Medicus, is wise.

I haven't had any smacking either. Like Glow there are things that suddenly will come out of my mouth and I am darned to know how it happens.  I had one session with a psychic once a very long time ago, to help one of my children who had been in an accident. That psychic was quite funny, kind, and remarkable. He was transmitting the thoughts of your guides after having done a portrait of you and they would correct it. My guides said I could be a 'perfect' psychic better than the one who was giving me this session which made us both roll on the floor.  I am way too chicken to do any psychic work, but as Glow says  being cautious and wise is really important to channel only your higher self !!!!

You can be and I can teach you, if that is what you want. It is a path that requires a lot of dedication though.
I know it's been a while but thank you friends. I've been attempting to cultivate communication between my higher self and I, but I haven't got to the point where I understand when it happens. I have been asking for signs and such, and I still don't have an answer if that lip smacking episode was it.

I have also been meditating on gratitude of confederation entities/Q'uo for their service, and told them that I was open to safe communication, with the caveat of course that it was in the love/light of the creator. I didn't expect a "channelling" type communication at any time, but maybe I should be more careful in what I ask.

Still an interesting and random experience though. The fact that I didn't feel violated or negative energy to me is a good sign at least. Just wondering how common something like this is with a person having this type of experience without the express intention of channelling.