Bring4th

Full Version: Asking for additional spirits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra mentioned one could ask for extra spiritual assistance, as our higher self could summon up to three? additional spirits to help us.

May sound stupid, but how does one go about that? Just, praying for other spirits to come help you? I'm in a sticky situation regarding faith in signs I thought I saw before, and I sure could use a sign that really pops out and says Yes I am here, your thoughts are ours and they will be granted.

Much Heart
each incarnated entity has 3 disincarnate entities that they agreed with to help him/her, from what i remember. higher self does not 'summon' them.
(10-20-2010, 11:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]each incarnated entity has 3 disincarnate entities that they agreed with to help him/her, from what i remember. higher self does not 'summon' them.

Can you elaborate please?
(10-20-2010, 09:20 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]May sound stupid, but how does one go about that? J

Not a stupid question at all. I've often marveled at how people refer to their 'spirit guides' and have conversations with them. So I'd like some tips too, if anyone would like to comment on this.
(10-20-2010, 11:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2010, 11:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]each incarnated entity has 3 disincarnate entities that they agreed with to help him/her, from what i remember. higher self does not 'summon' them.

Can you elaborate please?
(10-20-2010, 09:20 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]May sound stupid, but how does one go about that? J

Not a stupid question at all. I've often marveled at how people refer to their 'spirit guides' and have conversations with them. So I'd like some tips too, if anyone would like to comment on this.

Male principle, Female principle, and one in between I believe or neither (there's a word for it)

Other spirits or entities who appear to serve you might not be considered guides but instead entities who are drawn to you by your radiance. A highly polarized entity on will attract a lot of help and aid because of the magnificence of the radiance of the light.
(10-20-2010, 11:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Can you elaborate please?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#3

here

Quote:54.3 Questioner: Would you please do that?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

The guide speaking as sound vibration complex, Angelica, was the female polarized persona. The message may not be fully explicated due to the Law of Confusion. We may suggest that in order to progress, a state of some dissatisfaction will be present, thus giving the entity the stimulus for further seeking. This dissatisfaction, nervousness, or angst, if you will, is not of itself useful. Thus its use is indirect.
(10-21-2010, 12:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]here

Thanks. It's amazing how many details I have forgotten. How could I forget that?
I would also be interested in learning more about how to contact your guides, or at least consciously learn more about them. I honestly don't feel their presence at all, much less any indication of a name, personality or energy. Though I would like to!
Carla answered the question of how to get in contact with your guidance system on ther blogtalk radio show on 10/22/10. Smile ( http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch )
(10-27-2010, 11:13 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Carla answered the question of how to get in contact with your guidance system on ther blogtalk radio show on 10/22/10. Smile ( http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch )

Thanks for bringing this back into my awareness again! I've finally set the time to listen to this, and I'm loving it! I'll be sure to get into the rest as well.

I used to have a much better routine of sitting at my computer before bed to do daily reflections. I would start with what I was grateful for today, try to focus on what was truly important next for my life, and even started doing consciousness streaming where I'd ask questions of my Higher Self in the same manner that Carla recommends.

I think it's about time I started doing this again. Smile Thank you.

Meerie

Can anyone who listened to blogtalkradio please tell me what Carla said, regarding how to contact the spirit guides (cannot listen to it here Sad)
Thanks!
(11-03-2010, 03:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone who listened to blogtalkradio please tell me what Carla said, regarding how to contact the spirit guides (cannot listen to it here Sad)
Thanks!

Same, I can listen for a while but I can never finish and I don't see a way to jump forward past the point I already listened to. My connection is too slow.

Brittany

Here is my basic understanding of this. The 3 discarnate entities you speak of- one male, one female and one androgynous- were created by your higher self in mid 6th density to be your guides in lower densities. They were a gift from you to you. They will be there for you no matter what because their singular purpose is to be by your side.

However, there are many other sources you can call upon for help, too. One of the most common is angelic sources...these are very strong avatars of light and can be extremely helpful. To the best of my knowledge they dwell within the inner planes of our planet. Researching various angels and the theories behind them would probably be of benefit if one is planning to work with angelic sources, as each one has different attributes. Beyond this, simply calling out to your angel of choice seems all that is really necessary in drawing down support, though there is also the path of ceremonial white magic, which takes a more formalized, ritualistic approach if that is your thing.

Another possible source of discarnate aid can be found in entities you knew in a previous life who, based on your relationship in that life, have chosen to stay in the inner planes and be available as a guide to you instead of choosing to incarnate once again. Carla has told me about a friend she has that had a guide that stayed with the woman because she had jumped in front of a spear that was being thrown at him in a past life, saving his life by ending her own. This touched him so much that he vowed to stay with her in spirit. Of course, I doubt this option is available to everyone, but it wouldn't hurt in meditation to ask if any such connection exist and if so, they reveal themselves.

There are also sources outside of the planet willing to offer aid. The Confederation is just bursting with light beings willing to offer service, and as far as I can tell, asking for aid is all that is required. I have heard Quo offer their personal assistance to many people, myself included, if a mental request for aid is but made. Ra said that there is also the case of certain light beings being drawn to you because of the causes you hold dear or the talents you demonstrate. They are drawn to you out of mutual resonance, like two artists hanging out with each other because they both appreciate the same type of art. Whatever the case, just asking them for help usually seems to be the best route.

The aid received isn't always that tangible. I've never had a glowing angel appear in front of me and say "I will help you now", but there have been times when I was so close to collapsing and I knew I was being held up by the light alone. I could almost feel a warm hand on my shoulder, giving me the strength to keep going. I would also recommend that you develop your relationship with your most personal guides further. Mine have been extremely helpful to me, and as I have delved deeper into those relationships, they seem like old friends.

Hope this helps.
By the way, I have also had a lot of success calling on elemental sources for aid, as I have always had a strong tie to the elements. Some people can call on Fae or Daevas as well.

When it comes to meeting your guides, the technique that worked best for me was to set up a mental workroom. I got this idea from Carla, who, before she channels, tunes herself in a room she created in her mind. I created a special place within my own essence where I can go just to deal with the inner work. It has things in it that make me comfortable, and when I am in there I forget about the physical world. If you're good at visualization, it's a very helpful technique. I made a room specifically for the purpose of meeting my guides (it doesn't have to be a room per se...I met one of them in a giant field I saw in my mind). I then asked whatever guides were with me to come into the room so I could meet them formally. I was expecting to have trouble, but my male guide was waiting there as soon as I opened the door, and in time I met others as well. It helped me a lot, so I just thought I'd share it.

Meerie

Thank you Akthu for your detailed answer! I thought maybe some ritual was required...
were they shown to you during meditation also? or maybe sometimes in dreams? Since you say you developed quite personal relations with them.

Brittany

Meerie, the only ritual I went through to contact my guides was putting on comfortable clothes, finding a quiet place to sit, putting on some relaxing music and visualizing. At first I had to go into my mental room to be able to speak with my guides, but over time I've become able to communicate telepathically with them any time, though it often isn't as clear as it is when I meditate. I'm an artist, so I drew pictures of all of them, which helped me feel a bit more connected and strengthened my visualization. I've noticed that sometimes they change their appearance based on my thoughts and biases...I'm pretty sure they just take on whatever form you would be most comfortable with at the time.

Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever seen my guides in my dreams, except for one who is not part of that original trio but who joined me later. I've got about 8 of them I've seen in the workroom now. Some are always there and some come and go. Lately I've been dreaming about an older Asian man who I think might be some sort of teacher or guide, but he hasn't showed up in the workroom yet. I also often have dreams where I am very close with a person and then I wake up and don't even know who the person was, though this may have more to do with past life connections than guides.
Prayer works quite well.

Much of new help/contact will come in dreams, so you must be ready for it. Make it a habit to remember your dreams if you aren't already doing it.
Sometimes…when reading something that instantly resonates with me. Or aknowledging what I believe to be a sign or synchronicity… or thanking infinity for a boon or gift…I get a feeling..sort of a shivery / tingling feeling that begins at my crown and radiates downwards through the back of my neck and outwards towards my shoulders. I’ve come to believe this feeling…I call them the “truth shivers”…to be an aknowledgment of recognition on my part from other entities or..perhaps infinity itself? I can’t prove it to you or anyone…but this is what I think it is.

Richard

Meerie

Richard I think these things can never be proven anyway, what is required is trust your intuition and have faith. The rational mind is always trying to tell us that we are crazy dealing with these things. “truth shivers”, I like that expression Smile
Actually I may have met one guide in a dream yesterday… I focused on wanting to meet a guide and said “tell me what it is I need to know” before going to sleep. I had this picture of a dark-haired woman with a Buddha-like expression on her face, she was in the back of the dream all the time, like observing. And I dreamt my money and creditcard were stolen, the door was open and I had trouble in getting to the bank to make them close my account… I think the message is “be careful with your talents, do not let them be taken away from you…”