Bring4th

Full Version: Next Octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Creator know what's going on in the next Octave, or what it is like?

I think not, because if Creator knew, it would change Creation in this Octave.

Or is it that at the level of Creator, knowing things has a different definition?
The creator is the entire creation, this one, the next, all that ever is, streaching to infinity, can you fathom? I certainly cannot, but it's fun to ponder. Smile
You may want to meditate upon the second distortion, that is the Logos, love, focus, the creative principle. It is in the image of sub-Logoi, a separate focus of the Infinite.

Octaves are really like islands, so another is like a neighbour, you can know things about your neighbour and look at them but part of the essence of selfhood is to be invested in your own household. What separates Octaves is a distance of focus, so by nature our Logos/Creator is what is focused on this Octave and not the vibratory rate of others. This Octave is its honor/duty and through true simultaneity you/me/it are also every other Octaves in their own time and space.

I guess it is a bit like the notion of living in the present moment, which is this Creation, although in time infinity truly is.
(05-16-2019, 07:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does Creator know what's going on in the next Octave, or what it is like?

I think not, because if Creator knew, it would change Creation in this Octave.

Or is it that at the level of Creator, knowing things has a different definition?

I think all octaves are happening simultaneously.

Different things are being explored in each octave.

I think there are "hierarchies of time". So because of that it might seem like there was a "past octave" and a "future octave" (in a relative sense) if one wasn't beyond a certain threshold of time. In intelligent infinity all possibilities are being realized at once. So depending on the level of identification, you are experiencing one octave or another. Identification results in some kind of linear narrative.

So when you say "the creator" it depends what level of the creator you are referring to. The logos of our octave wouldn't know what was happening in the next octave. But according to Ra, some portions of the logos from the "octave to be" have traveled back to our octave, to assist this octave in its "logos completion", so some data from the "future octave" would have inevitably came back with them. But it may be that these guardians don't share much out of respect for free will, much in the same way that higher vibrational consciousness complexes within our own octave don't share much information with us for fear of violating our "free will" or "right to be confused" by entertaining various belief systems distortions.
"The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity."

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=13#7

So its not part of any octave in particular. And all octaves are its parts instead. They all exist within the creator, aka intelligent infinity.