Bring4th

Full Version: Why the hate for wisdom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(05-18-2019, 08:15 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like we should love the choice of those who choose wisdom over love and let them go where their choice takes them and appreciate them for illuminating the hard for us places of creation so we can choose love over wisdom.

It seems hate for the choice of wisdom before love is not the love of all we should try to strive for, the way I see it we're too focused on what is good for others and not enough on what is our own plan, but that seems to be the case from what I can see.

Couldn't be more true.

But you could then see why there is "hate" for such wisdom, such wisdom is only wisdom above others who did not choose wisdom - your wisdom is only relative to others in the veiled existence. So it becomes a power play of who is "wiser", in an existence where nobody knows anything, how then can you keep harmony where nobody agrees on the same wisdom (due to the veil, and each's own uniqueness) without turning into chaos?
(05-18-2019, 08:15 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like we should love the choice of those who choose wisdom over love and let them go where their choice takes them and appreciate them for illuminating the hard for us places of creation so we can choose love over wisdom.

It seems hate for the choice of wisdom before love is not the love of all we should try to strive for, the way I see it we're too focused on what is good for others and not enough on what is our own plan, but that seems to be the case from what I can see.

I don’t know where your anyone is seeing hate.

This is a service to others oriented forum by design so wisdom over love is not encouraged, that is not the same as hate.

THANK YOU! People seem to forget that 6th density is both love AND wisdom. Wisdom is not a bad thing to have. Surely without wisdom we wouldn't be living in a world where solar power and electric powered transportation is coming into being. Where we live in a functional enough democracy that we have plenty for ourselves. I think that most people who find Law of One use it for the same reasons they use religion. To fill a void in their lives so they can say they are one thing but in actuality not live up to what the religion teaches. Law of One is no different.

(05-18-2019, 08:39 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]your wisdom is only relative to others in the veiled existence. So it becomes a power play of who is "wiser", in an existence where nobody knows anything, how then can you keep harmony where nobody agrees on the same wisdom (due to the veil, and each's own uniqueness) without turning into chaos?
There's a VERY good reason why education is highly valued. Among us Asian people, education is the HIGHEST valued, and in our diaspora communities, Asians have the highest educational attainment rates and the lowest crime rates. It's not true that nobody knows anything. We live in 3rd density. We are one with our environment. There is a way that the world works and other people know what that is. You have to respect that this is the way the world works and it wouldn't work if people tried to turn the entire system upside down. We have the police force to guard our streets, the military to guard our nation, the government to run the day to day affairs, the businesses that employ people and make stuff. The system is imperfect but IT WORKS. Ra does not encourage you to turn away from the world just because there's a spiritual realm out there. Ra encourages you to be a citizen of 3rd density because YOU CHOSE to incarnate here. Take in all the good with the bad.
(05-18-2019, 09:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

I don’t know where your anyone is seeing hate.

This is a service to others oriented forum by design so wisdom over love is not encouraged, that is not the same as hate.

Far as I know those things are not mutually exclusive, this forum was designed as a place to gather conversation about LOO and has, at least in the past, been very welcoming to STS information and has managed to integrate it beautifully such as with the hidden hand material and has only recently become reluctant to accept STS information, this to me seems a backlas.
Just thought of something in relation to the men and women topic and ill post here instead of resurrecting that thread at the moment:

"Saying men like violence is like saying women love cleaning the kitchen, its not a matter of love, its a matter of something that has to be done. Saying you like violence to a man is like saying you like to stay in the kitchen to a woman, offensive."
(05-19-2019, 12:20 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 09:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know where your anyone is seeing hate.
YOU! The hate is within YOU.

Quote:This is a service to others oriented forum by design so wisdom over love is not encouraged, that is not the same as hate.
Such HATEFUL WORDS. You are turning people who have wisdom into an outgroup and then making yourself a part of the in-group as the one who "loves". That's not love. That's HATE. That's not unity. That's SEPARATION. Your behavior DISGUSTS me.

To quote Ra:
Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.

Wow you missed everything thing I am and said.
That’s ok. What you see is a refection not me.
(05-19-2019, 12:43 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you missed everything thing I am and said.
That’s ok. What you see is a refection not me.
As you are saying this, I am watching this.

and speaking of the musical group I just shared, this is also another instance I shared their music. REFLECTION, LMAO what a joke! Such hateful people have no idea how hateful they are.
[Image: 1UFlfCX.png]
Looks like I'm the one sharing love and light, the real love and light, and not you.
and let me share some more love and light. This one is about God
I’m going to be 100% honest speedforce it hurt when you called me hate.
I guess because I genuinely love you, and Cyan and well everyone.

But it isn’t an impersonal love. You are deeply in my heart, I would be a martyr for any of you, not because theoretically “we are one” but because WE ARE A PART OF EACH OTHER. It’s personal.
I may have had rough discussions with you today but there was simply no hate.

I am sorry you felt that. I find you mix up what a lot of people say, you’ve blamed me for other people’s words already several times but I’m sure some of my disagreeing with you did read as uncomfortable to you. Hate isn’t a part of me so that is something within yourself you are projecting onto my actions.

Part of wisdom is setting boundaries and I won’t be part ofdiscussion on any more divisive topics. I seek unity because we are already one in my heart. Love to you but I won’t be part of these threads anymore clearly what I offer doesn’t help. I am sure you will be not upset at me lack of further participation.
HEY hang on just a moment ! mr "speedforce131"
you joined Bring 4th THREE WEEKS AGO

the 29th of April 2019

what gives you the right to come into this forum and abuse members who've been here a long time making positive and helpful, loving contribution to this forum for a LONG TIME

?

You have spoken down to people/ called people 'larpers'/ your arrogance has been intense/ your tone is offensive, combative, preachy

a few posts after I'd expressed I felt sympathy for difficult life experiences you'd told us about - you point blank said "relaxo you have no respect"

ridiculous, rude and abusive behaviour from you

and now THIS to Glow ?

(05-18-2019, 09:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know where your anyone is seeing hate.

Quote:This is a service to others oriented forum by design so wisdom over love is not encouraged, that is not the same as hate.
Such HATEFUL WORDS. You are turning people who have wisdom into an outgroup and then making yourself a part of the in-group as the one who "loves". That's not love. That's HATE. That's not unity. That's SEPARATION. Your behavior DISGUSTS me.

To quote Ra:

Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.
I'm not going to sit here and be called a misogynist, accused of writing hate speech, being rude and all this nonsense when I have no rhyme or reason to share everything I've learned with you but yet here I am. I do not do things out of ill intent. That part some of you seem to keep failing to understand. But yet FOR NO REASON, I'm getting abuse from all over the place just for the things that I say. Keep in mind that this is @** backwards because I have never sought out to attack you, not a single one of you, in any way. I have always been here to share my opinions.
Putting this out there for the mod team:

I've said this before in pm - now saying it here publicly - moderation is ridiculously lenient... newbies should be put on probation to show they can behave politely and in a civil manner... there should be a questionnaire asked to be read and signed; as well as reading and signing that you expressly agree with the forum guidelines

B4 - for years now has needed some form of 'gatekeeping'... because without it - there's no duty of care.
(05-19-2019, 01:34 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]Putting this out there for the mod team:

I've said this before in pm - now saying it here publicly - moderation is ridiculously lenient... newbies should be put on probation to show they can behave politely and in a civil manner... there should be a questionnaire asked to be read and signed; as well as reading and signing that you expressly agree with the forum guidelines

B4 - for years now has needed some form of 'gatekeeping'... because without it - there's no duty of care.

I like that idea not to keep people out but to streamline things.
This did used to be a place for wanderers to find refuge with a strong sto bias. That was the intention as I understood it. If people aren’t told that coming in it leaves the door open for the mission/aims of the forum to swing wildly to something much less than a refuge for sto wanderers.
Often something akin to combat or a 4chan reddit experience.
Please, speedforce131.
Many people on this web site experience a variety of hardships in life.
We need encouragement.
One last thing I'm going to say before I retire for the night onto better things. I sacrificed much for this world. I literally do not have a life because I've devoted it to uniting the people of Earth. This forum and this topic is not the only place where I post my opinions. I am where I am needed and I admit that I could be in more places to be of more help.

That being said, I am a human being. I am not everywhere at once. I can't do that. I have my own life too. I'm not going to sit here and be called names AD NAUSEAM. My friend just got done with being called "the devil" over and over by his brother solely for the fact that my friend is wise and knows the practicality of life. That's what you guys are doing to me. You don't like what I say so you immediately jump the gun and start calling me names. You don't want to prove me wrong. You want to call me names. That's completely unacceptable. Then you want to present yourselves as the innocent one in all this and call me the bad guy. UNBELIEVABLE!

I really am going to stop posting here because I can see that there's no good to be served here. I have a world to assist. I don't have time for this.

To quote Ra:

I can tell you are in great pain, but your pain does not justify abusing other people. Glow and I and many others have tried to engage with you with an open heart and hand, with sincerity and love, and we have all been rebuffed and insulted. I truly hope you find a measure of perspective peace, and humility because right now you have very little of those things, at least based on your interactions here.

I am going to exercise my discernment and disengage from you. You are not currently in a place to receive or provide love from the people on this forum, and for that I am truly sorry.
(05-19-2019, 02:02 AM)David_1 Wrote: [ -> ]Many people on this web site experience a variety of hardships in life.

Not like mine. I've been ostracized by people of all races. At this point, I'd have a bone to pick with white, black, hispanic, and even other Asian people. I've been ostracized in the employment sector (in which race was a factor), I've been ostracized by people in my own hobby, by my own friends, by my own teachers, co-workers, you name it. I've never had a girlfriend so I don't even know what that's like. Throughout my insanely lonely life, I still want to use it to help others, to help the planet, and to radiate as much love as possible wherever I can send it. By all rights I should be dead by now. But I'm not.

NONE of you know what it's like to be me. NONE of you. I'm sure there's some of you that's rolling your eyes right now and thinking that I did something to deserve it. NO I DID NOT. I didn't ask to be thrown in the trash can (that failed btw), I didn't ask to be picked up by my throat and pinned against the wall. I didn't ask for that girl to butt into a conversation leading to me quitting my 1st major job. You have no clue. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I can go on and on.
(05-19-2019, 02:14 AM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]Glow and I and many others have tried to engage with you with an open heart and hand, with sincerity and love, and we have all been rebuffed and insulted.

NO YOU HAVE NOT, YOU LITERALLY CALLED ME A MISOGYNIST!
Just for the sake of clarity, I called your comments misogynistic and said you were repeating misogynist talking points. You may feel there is no distinction between you and your words, but there is to me. So please do not put words in my mouth. I do not believe you are a misogynist, but the words and arguments you’re using are. You can consider changing those words and arguments if you like. It would take self reflection which I suspect is painful for you right now, but it would be worth doing.

And with that, I take my leave of you speedforce, until such time that you can interact compassionately.
I think when the veil gets removed after this life we'll all be surprised at others. People may not seem like we expect.
Your choice for wisdom over love is loved and respected by others as well. We all have the right to choose what we wish.
(05-19-2019, 03:01 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think when the veil gets removed after this life we'll all be surprised at others. People may not seem like we expect.
Your choice for wisdom over love is loved and respected by others as well. We all have the right to choose what we wish.
The thing is, people keep saying that *I* choose wisdom over love. I chose BOTH!!! You cannot look at those tweets and tell me that there is no love there. You cannot look at this tweet and tell me there's no love here.
[Image: ZIBs8az.png]
Yeah that's actually her that liked my tweet. There's this and more. People keep thinking that I'm some smart ass unfeeling bastard but that's so far from the truth. I have unconditional love for all. I just give it away. I do not ask for anything in return. But what pisses me the hell off is when I'm being called names and accused of all kinds of things when all I'm doing is investing my time and sharing my wisdom which is the best thing I have to share on this particular topic. I may not share a lot of love, but that doesn't mean that I don't. I share plenty of that on social media. Find me and follow me. You'll see.
(05-19-2019, 03:13 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2019, 03:01 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think when the veil gets removed after this life we'll all be surprised at others. People may not seem like we expect.
The thing is, people keep saying that *I* choose wisdom over love. I chose BOTH!!! You cannot look at those tweets and tell me that there is no love there. You cannot look at this tweet and tell me there's no love here.
[Image: ZIBs8az.png]
Yeah that's actually her that liked my tweet. There's this and more. People keep thinking that I'm some smart ass unfeeling bastard but that's so far from the truth. I have unconditional love for all. I just give it away. I do not ask for anything in return. But what pisses me the hell off is when I'm being called names and accused of all kinds of things when all I'm doing is investing my time and sharing my wisdom which is the best thing I have to share on this particular topic. I may not share a lot of love, but that doesn't mean that I don't. I share plenty of that on social media. Find me and follow me. You'll see.

Not to but in but I think Gemini was talking me about choosing love over wisdom which I am fairly sure I will do.
(05-19-2019, 03:13 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]I have unconditional love for all. I just give it away. I do not ask for anything in return. But what pisses me the hell off is when I'm being called names and accused of all kinds of things when all I'm doing is investing my time and sharing my wisdom which is the best thing I have to share on this particular topic. I may not share a lot of love, but that doesn't mean that I don't. I share plenty of that on social media. Find me and follow me. You'll see.

I don't think anyone thinks you're without love speedforce131, but you must know, as a follower of the LOO, that reacting to a situation with the anger you describe is considered blockage.

Is this wisdom over love, or is this resistance over love?

If you are great and we are not, if you can recognize greatness and we cannot, then why are you so adamant that we agree with you to the point of such anger? There is only futility in it.

The truth is, we, the posters on this forum, don't have that power, it is only the phantoms in your head that can torment you so, and so your anger really has nothing to do with anyone on this forum as far as I can see.
(05-19-2019, 03:32 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Not to but in but I think Gemini was talking me about choosing love over wisdom which I am fairly sure I will do.
I see it now. I was hella pissed so I was just taking everything as an attack.

(05-19-2019, 03:39 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone thinks you're without love speedforce131, but you must know, as a follower of the LOO, that reacting to a situation with the anger you describe is considered blockage.

I don't care if it's blockage. It's human to be angry when you're called the devil over and over.

Quote:so your anger really has nothing to do with anyone on this forum as far as I can see.
I vehemently disagree and you're 100% wrong on that. You guys keep calling me ****ing names and I'm tired of it. Stop calling me names and stop treating me like the bad guy.

edit:
I consulted my Higher Self via tarot cards and asked if the Confederation was still with me (they were before, btw). The answer that I got is that they're watching you, they've made discoveries, and there's planning for the future of some kind. The advice to me is to leave this place.

Look, to me, it's whatever. I don't have to share this with you. I just want to let it be known that your graduation to 4th density is on the line here. Your actions and behaviors towards me were beyond deplorable. At no point in time were you ever in the right. When I asked the cards before whether they supported me, they were on my side. That should tell you something. Don't think that you're going to get away with this because you won't. Karma will hit you, I guarantee it. Powers that be don't take lightly to people messing with me and I've seen a lot of people go down.
Relaxo sent me a deeply troubling PM.

He accused me of being "on the wrong side" for liking speedforces comment that he is the most hostile one here. Could the admins tell him not to send me personal messages with things like that in the future because I would prefer to keep all arguments public and for all to see so no private fights arise.

Quote:so you agree with speed force that I'm "the most hateful person here"

right...good to know what you think

will put you on mute/'ignore list'

my good wishes for you visiting gem in USA were genuine and warm hearted

I recently deleted them because I needed to detach from your negative ideas/thought forms

you've been treating us like data/info providing objects for your personal amusement for days with your divisive polls and your polls themselves have been toxic and causing 'drama' which you clearly use to eat bad energy from, in a vampiric way Sad

your 'feminism is a 5 year old thought' post is so incredibly and intentionally divisive and you KNOW IT

you insulted nearly all the women of b4 in writing that OP

best of luck

don't you dare hurt Gem or brutalise his tender heart.

I hope you can learn a lot from him

Niin metsä vastaa, kuin sinne huudetaan.
(05-19-2019, 04:35 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think that you're going to get away with this because you won't. Karma will hit you, I guarantee it. Powers that be don't take lightly to people messing with me and I've seen a lot of people go down.

So threatening people with demonic attack is cool here? And no, I'm not exaggerating, spirtual powers that deal out revenge are NOT STO, and everyone here knows it.

And I do question why you chose to like this comment Cyan?
(05-19-2019, 05:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]So threatening people with demonic attack is cool here?
There's no such thing as demons. As someone who follows Law of One you should know this.

Quote:And no, I'm not exaggerating, spirtual powers that deal out revenge are NOT STO, and everyone here knows it.
I'm not doing anything. It's karma that acts on you. You know what karma is?
(05-19-2019, 05:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2019, 04:35 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think that you're going to get away with this because you won't. Karma will hit you, I guarantee it. Powers that be don't take lightly to people messing with me and I've seen a lot of people go down.

So threatening people with demonic attack is cool here? And no, I'm not exaggerating, spirtual powers that deal out revenge are NOT STO, and everyone here knows it.

And I do question why you chose to like this comment Cyan?

And you may share your questions, in public, so we can all benefit, I would seriously prefer to keep it public for that reason.

Personally, it seems to me like speedforce is a good guy down on his luck and needs help and love, perhaps even acceptance and tolarenace, he seems to be going through a hard time, perhaps even having a psychotic episode, but doesnt by any stretch seem "hostile" other than very defensive.

I liked that comment because relaxo is in my perception by a long distance the most hostile memeber here, perhaps myself not included as I post quite a lot of very controversial topics and can be considered hostile through many of my actions.

I would also point out the hypocricy in asking me why I felt like he was right instead of pointing out that members should not use the PM function to attack other memebers instead use it to share private information and communique, but thats besides the point.
Thanks Cyan, it really means a lot. It's also telling that the supposed "good guys" are committing actions like these. I'm not doing anything like it at all. I'm supposed to be the bad guy here but I've done none of the things that are equivalent to what they've done. I've called no one names and I haven't attacked anybody outright. You're right, I've been defensive this entire time.
(05-19-2019, 05:33 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2019, 05:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]So threatening people with demonic attack is cool here?

There's no such thing as demons. As someone who follows Law of One you should know this.

Quote:And no, I'm not exaggerating, spirtual powers that deal out revenge are NOT STO, and everyone here knows it.
I'm not doing anything. It's karma that acts on you. You know what karma is?

Well if you do a word search for demons in the LOO then nothing comes up, but there are plenty of results for crusaders... If you call a rose by any other name...

Thankyou for reminding me about my Karma, I will face my Karma with all the courage and self-ownership that I can muster.

I was more referring to the "powers that be" and the "people going down".

Karma is teacher, not destroyer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13