Bring4th

Full Version: Why the hate for wisdom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Could the community answer the following question.

Why the hatred for wisdom over love?
I would think most STO are striving for a balance of wisdom and love.
Wisdom alone (blue-ray) can be harsh if it's too honest.
I don't think wisdom is hated, but what use could wisdom have in a place of no understanding?
And besides that as discussed already on the forum, knowledge/intellect of the ego is not necessarily the same as wisdom.
Love and understanding come first (4th density) followed by wisdom (5th density), and then melding of love and understanding when viewed with wisdom (6th density). All of these things can be learned and practiced IRL.
I've been a part of this community for many years now. At this point, I see a lot of the same fallacies about the Law of One posted quite often. Certain versions of these fallacies are dangerous because they are an inversion of the proper interpretation of the material, which usually ends up being a slippery slope into self service.

One of those fallacies is that there are people who are here to learn "wisdom over love". Ra says that there are humans incarnate who are here to fine tune the balance between these two, or, often the lessons correspond more closely to native density, 4th density is love focused, 5th density being more wisdom focused. However, Ra also says that 5th density entities do not wander as much as 4th and 6th - why? Because the lessons of "wisdom" are extremely hard to do with a veil. Ra says that part of being in veiled third density is understanding that we do not understand.

The whole point of third density, the veil, and the higher self, is to have a flexible and fluid incarnation where we focus on lessons that we need to learn, and the infinite streams of energy that pour into our energy web configurations create experiences that help us with these lessons. The purpose of the veil is to surprise and confuse us. Most of this is to throw us "off our center" - the center chakra being the heart, the core of the energy body. Ra clearly states in the quote I posted before that the blue and indigo rays will have blockages until the heart chakra is completely unblocked. Ra also says that one must be *extremely honest* with one's self and one's ability before we try to evaluate ourselves as balancing love and wisdom.

Quote:To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

Basically, way too often, I see people encouraging a use of wisdom which, in its full expression, is actually closing the heart chakra. Closing the heart chakra is not wisdom!!! I feel like most people's understanding is that we get to the green ray, and it's just this overflowing mess and wisdom must tame this curse. When I come across this attitude, to me it is a lack of understanding about the green ray, and when I see that, it seems silly to encourage people to move into the blue ray. For me, interpretations of the philosophy which encourage others, whether directly or implied, to close the heart in search of wisdom should always be challenged.

Service to self polarization is about moving into the higher chakras without the firm foundation of the green ray. So for me, encouraging a strong foundation of the green ray is basically the most important part of this philosophy. We are in a veiled and polarized third density, the whole point is to give us a choice, and to confuse us enough that the service to self path looks appealing. This is part of the illusion. The "path of wisdom" is a trap. I think we should all be on the path of compassion, until we are truly ready to move forward into the blue ray. The fact is, this planet is moving from third density to fourth density, which means that we are, as a collective, dealing with the energies of moving from third to fourth, not fourth to fifth. Of course individual entities have different balances and lessons, I'm not arguing that, but what I am arguing is that the average person who is incarnate shouldn't ignore lessons of compassion to favor lessons of wisdom. We must work on unblocking the green ray as individuals to help the collective.

In 4th density, when the veil drops, we will have a group mind. In the group mind, we cannot think things like, "trans people have mental illness" or "women are too weak to protect others" or "that person needs to get out of their victim mentality". There is only harmony available, which means we must let go of the thoughts and actions that bring disharmony. Until our thoughts and feelings are pure enough that others will be able to read them without repulsion, we are not ready for a fourth density social memory complex, and the lessons are of love and acceptance, not wisdom.
   Jade is correct above.
   In this density I think we will not typically find wisdom.
   So, focus on love, compassion, and forgiveness.
   The appropriate response to someone who is starving is to feed them.  There is no need to analyze why they might be starving.
To simply restate what Jade said so well: when I see people talking about unwise compassion, I almost always perceive them as thinking they are tempering their love with wisdom, but really just using wisdom as a method of spiritually bypassing love. I think what you perceive as "hatred for wisdom over love" is just expressing a frustration with the mindset that feels more devoid of compassion than it does full of wisdom.
Heart chakra activation has so much tied up in it. Love/light/acceptance/understanding. It’s the foundation of the higher chakras and it is radical, or at least it appears radical on this planet at this density. I’ve seen a lot of posts here from people praising deeply flawed or actively STS world leaders and their harmful policies, I’ve been accused of loving without discernment for standing up for and supporting minority groups and causes. I’ve seen people here actively dismiss those who are hurting and in need because of some nebulous conspiracy theory. And almost invariably those people will, if called on their lack of compassion, claim that they’re being balanced and expressing wisdom and it’s unwise to unconditionally love.

Well, the next density is that of love. And it is unconditional. If you’re spending your time in 3D looking for ways to actively avoid compassion, finding excuses to dismiss the suffering or needs of others, you’re not getting to 4D positive. And unless you’re actively manipulating everyone around you 95% of the time, you’re not going to 4D negative either!

I think a major component of love as it’s expressed in the fourth density and heart chakra is surrender. We need to surrender our biases, surrender our divisions, surrender the things that strive to keep us separate. Only then can we truly accept, the kind of acceptance that leads to understanding and love/light, light/love. None of us are perfect and none of us have perfectly surrendered, but keeping that in mind as we face each catalyst will help greatly as I feel there are a lot of people here and elsewhere who are holding on and have fooled themselves into thinking that’s a good thing.

As I said in another thread, look at the words of Jesus of Nazareth without worrying about their historical context and most essentially without looking at commentary from other sources. Jesus gave humanity a clear and unambiguous roadmap to 4D positive. You don’t have to believe he was the messiah or buy into any of the tenets of Christianity to appreciate and live his message. I’m not a Christian, never have been and never will be, but I recognize the power of that message and the clarity with which it was delivered.

Let go of your distracts, surrender your illusions, love one another with genuine acceptance, and the path becomes clear. And then from there you can develop true wisdom.
Understanding is not of this density. Logic and reason are of this density. It follows that what Ra called understanding is not a function of logic and reasoning.
(05-18-2019, 03:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]In 4th density, when the veil drops, we will have a group mind. In the group mind, we cannot think things like, "trans people have mental illness" or "women are too weak to protect others" or "that person needs to get out of their victim mentality".
I was with you until you said this. When you continue to reject the facts you will never understand. Fourth density is the density of love AND understanding. You cannot have only love. You have to understand too. Understanding requires logic and reason. When I presented you with facts, they weren't there to cause disharmony. They were there to help you understand so that you can apply true compassion to it. At this point, you are blindly applying love and compassion without understanding. This is not characteristic of 4th density at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
Quote:The terms transsexualism, dual-role transvestism, gender identity disorder in adolescents or adults, and gender identity disorder not otherwise specified are listed as such in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD) by the WHO or the American Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) under codes F64.0, F64.1, 302.85, and 302.6 respectively.

Please just STOP trying to use unity and one-ness to distort the facts to suit your narrative.

No matter what you believe this could be very damaging to trans people who come here. It is not your job to discern appropriate from inappropriate for other people if it harms no one.

Continuing to suggest a group is flawed in some way is borderline hate speech. Not great welcome to those of a group that may seek to find unity here which is the forums original intended purpose.

Whether you think yourself the next incarnation of Jesus or not 5D is not the font all all knowingness of all things. None of us incarnated have that supreme infallible understanding of all things so perhaps better to err on the side of not hurting others.

Especially on a forum owned and operated by a group that seeks to show compassion and inclusivity.
Plenty of things have been called mental illness in the past that are now better understood and accepted. I’m sure plenty of people would think we are crazy for believing what we believe.
(05-18-2019, 03:23 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]Understanding is not of this density. Logic and reason are of this density. It follows that what Ra called understanding is not a function of logic and reasoning.
When Ra said understanding is not of this density, Ra meant that the finer aspects, the greater whole cannot be understood as we are behind a veil. That's not to say that we do not understand. We understand a great many things. We understand the law of physics. We understand gravity. We understand that when you punch somebody, you may get punched back.

(05-18-2019, 03:26 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Continuing to suggest a group is flawed in some way is borderline hate speech. Not great welcome to those of a group that may seek to find unity here which is the forums original intended purpose.
Oh please. I'm TIRED of your CONSTANT MANIPULATING to paint me as a bad guy while painting yourselves as the good guys. In fact this is EXACTLY what they did to Jesus and HE DIED FOR IT. He died a HATED MAN. Jesus in actuality had FEW followers. Roughly 100 people, versus TWO ENTIRE SOCIETIES going against him. The Jews STILL hate him. The Muslims hate his followers. There's people here who hate him just because he birthed the Christianity religion. Jesus was love. What does that say about you and people like you that you constantly distort and manipulate other people into hatred for another? That's what you are doing to me.

Quote:5D is not the font all all knowingness of all things.
5th density is wisdom and it's wisdom that's viewed with compassion. I'm not saying that trans people are mentally ill because I have the intent to harm them. I'm saying that it is a mental disorder because IT ACTUALLY IS. I'm saying this because of my compassion for affected people. That I want their psychological needs met. To recognize that they are sick and that playing into this social justice mumbo jumbo is not the way to go. They are glorifying body mutilation and playing into their mental illnesses instead of trying to understand it and come to live with it.

I did not prove that women are not ideal cops because I hate women. You'd surely like to believe that but that's not the intent at all. My intent is to show that women can get hurt, that this is a vicious world and that it is a dangerous thing when society, or this case, social justice, is telling women that they can do everything that men can. It is foolish to believe and even extra foolish when someone actually loses their life because of it.

So yeah. I don't say the things I do because wisdom has not been impressed with love, or that there is a lack of love. I say these things precisely because I do love, and I love unconditionally, just like Jesus did. But you know, Jesus always spoke the truth. He never erred from it. Neither do I. I will never be afraid to speak the truth. You can try to manipulate me or gaslight me all you want. It will not work.
(05-18-2019, 03:57 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 03:23 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]Understanding is not of this density. Logic and reason are of this density. It follows that what Ra called understanding is not a function of logic and reasoning.
When Ra said understanding is not of this density, Ra meant that the finer aspects, the greater whole cannot be understood as we are behind a veil. That's not to say that we do not understand. We understand a great many things. We understand the law of physics. We understand gravity. We understand that when you punch somebody, you may get punched back.

Why do you think understanding is associated with the heart and not the head? It’s not a matter of knowing facts. Understanding is knowing and accepting the heart of the self and the other self. Facts are useful but consider how often Ra points out that requests for facts are not as useful as understanding the principles of soul evolution.

(05-18-2019, 03:57 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 03:26 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Continuing to suggest a group is flawed in some way is borderline hate speech. Not great welcome to those of a group that may seek to find unity here which is the forums original intended purpose.

Oh please. I'm TIRED of your CONSTANT MANIPULATING to paint me as a bad guy while painting yourselves as the good guys. In fact this is EXACTLY what they did to Jesus and HE DIED FOR IT. He died a HATED MAN. Jesus in actuality had FEW followers. Roughly 100 people, versus TWO ENTIRE SOCIETIES going against him. The Jews STILL hate him. The Muslims hate his followers. There's people here who hate him just because he birthed the Christianity religion. Jesus was love. What does that say about you and people like you that you constantly distort and manipulate other people into hatred for another? That's what you are doing to me.

Quote:5D is not the font all all knowingness of all things.

5th density is wisdom and it's wisdom that's viewed with compassion. I'm not saying that trans people are mentally ill because I have the intent to harm them. I'm saying that it is a mental disorder because IT ACTUALLY IS. I'm saying this because of my compassion for affected people. That I want their psychological needs met. To recognize that they are sick and that playing into this social justice mumbo jumbo is not the way to go. They are glorifying body mutilation and playing into their mental illnesses instead of trying to understand it and come to live with it.

I did not prove that women are not ideal cops because I hate women. You'd surely like to believe that but that's not the intent at all. My intent is to show that women can get hurt, that this is a vicious world and that it is a dangerous thing when society, or this case, social justice, is telling women that they can do everything that men can. It is foolish to believe and even extra foolish when someone actually loses their life because of it.

So yeah. I don't say the things I do because wisdom has not been impressed with love, or that there is a lack of love. I say these things precisely because I do love, and I love unconditionally, just like Jesus did. But you know, Jesus always spoke the truth. He never erred from it. Neither do I. I will never be afraid to speak the truth. You can try to manipulate me or gaslight me all you want. It will not work.

You are not Jesus. No one here is trying to gaslight you. Your comments do show a clinging to ego, more worried about being “right” than being open. This problem is compounded by the fact that you’re mistaking your opinion for fact, your stance for the truth. You have not proved any of your claims, despite your repeating that you have, because your claims are not provable. They’re personal opinions that you’re stating forcefully. This is part of what I was referring to in my prior post about people here who use “wisdom” as an excuse to treat others as less than.

Telling someone who needs to transition or is in the process of it that they’re mentally ill and you really know what’s better for them than they do is not just condescending, not just separating, it infringes on the law of free will. It does cause harm and you’ve been told that it causes harm. To say in the face of these things that you know better and you’re actually a more evolved being and therefore everyone should listen to you is doing additional harm.

Your comments about women are both deeply wrongheaded and severely misogynistic. You may think you’re just stating facts (which aren’t facts but again your opinion), but you are in fact perpetuating misogynistic talking points designed to make women less than.

Jesus did speak out against people. He spoke out against the rich, against those who hoard and wield power, against those who are cruel.

Who did Jesus praise? The poor, the meek, the humble. He stood for “the least of these” and spent his time in the company of societal outcasts. Do not evoke Jesus’s name to justify speaking out against the societal outcasts of today. That flies in the face of the way Jesus lived and the message he preached.

I appreciate many of your posts on this forum, but you have some significant blind spots that could provide significant catalyst for you if you turned to face them. If you ever wish to talk you can PM me. Peace my friend.
(05-18-2019, 03:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]I was with you until you said this. When you continue to reject the facts you will never understand. Fourth density is the density of love AND understanding. You cannot have only love. You have to understand too. Understanding requires logic and reason. When I presented you with facts, they weren't there to cause disharmony. They were there to help you understand so that you can apply true compassion to it. At this point, you are blindly applying love and compassion without understanding. This is not characteristic of 4th density at all.

When you are trying to diminish people because their choices or nature, are you moving toward the natural compassion with which unity is formed?
Oh and you know the funny thing is?!? That in this lifetime, the same EXACT THING happened to me. That I was crucified by humanity, from all groups and all circles. This one is no different. The funny thing is that things work out in my favor because it is natural that the truth comes out and the actual good people follow the truth, use the truth with proper discernment in order to affect change. I've had a hand in a variety of things now which ended up balancing the situation and as a result, brought happiness to a great many people.

Some of my earliest was Blizzard, Sony/Microsoft and AMD/Intel. You'd have to know the specifics to really appreciate how things were balanced but looking at it from today's standpoint, the things I've done there (and I did it exactly the same way I'm doing here, using the truth, using my wisdom and compassion) can still be seen and felt today. There are PC gamers out there who wouldn't have gaming PC's had I not help AMD out of being oppressed by Intel and their band of lunatic followers (add Nvidia to the mix too). There are console gamers who would not have the brilliant exclusive titles that Sony invests in, if I did not fight for Sony. There are even development studios that would not have jobs today, if Microsoft won and were allowed to go on their rampage of buying everything out. Today, we have a slightly brighter world, because I fought for the weak and disenfranchised. For those who do not know that they themselves are wrong and what they are doing/believing/etc, is more harmful then it is helpful.

(05-18-2019, 04:26 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think understanding is associated with the heart and not the head? It’s not a matter of knowing facts. Understanding is knowing and accepting the heart of the self and the other self. Facts are useful but consider how often Ra points out that requests for facts are not as useful as understanding the principles of soul evolution.

That is blatantly incorrect. It's so incorrect I don't even know where to begin with this statement.

Quote:You are not Jesus.

Never said I was champ. That doesn't change the fact that I am a 5th density wanderer does it?

Quote:No one here is trying to gaslight you.

That's wrong. Glow said in no uncertain terms that I have harmful intent behind my words and actions. Glow is saying that what I'm speaking of is hate speech. Facts are NOT hate speech whether you'd like to believe it or not.

Quote:You have not proved any of your claims, despite your repeating that you have, because your claims are not provable.
LMAO like who are you really? This is absolutely absurd. I literally LINKED to Wikipedia which clearly states that these terms, this condition, and how it is defined, ARE mental disorders. It's even listed under Mental Healthcare. I've also linked videos of actual female officers being overpowered by men. I can link more if you want. These are the undisputed facts. You cannot prove me wrong on this.

Quote:Telling someone who needs to transition or is in the process of it that they’re mentally ill and you really know what’s better for them than they do is not just condescending, not just separating, it infringes on the law of free will. It does cause harm and you’ve been told that it causes harm. To say in the face of these things that you know better and you’re actually a more evolved being and therefore everyone should listen to you is doing additional harm.
I'll accept that it causes harm to you. But if it will cause harm to you so that others may see the truth, then so be it. I've harmed people before while at the same time, helping 100's of millions of people. I'll live with that any day of the week.

Quote:Your comments about women are both deeply wrongheaded and severely misogynistic.
Again with the gaslighting. You know what, I couldn't fathom how my female loved ones would feel if they were hurt and overpowered by a man. It is that possibility that keeps me going. I will not allow you to gaslight me and change my viewpoint on what I KNOW is right just to appease you and your version social justice. My female loved ones are more along the lines of traditional women. They are in professions that are not under physical threat of a man. They have friends and family. They are safe, and I'd like to keep it that way regardless of what you think. Those women and everything they represent are under attack by SJW's. SJW's cannot stand that religion made them a better person. SJW's cannot stand that femininity is something that is beautiful and strives for, not to turn away from. My female loved ones are the most beautiful in the WORLD and people would be wise to follow in their love and their light.

Quote:Do not evoke Jesus’s name to justify speaking out against the societal outcasts of today. That flies in the face of the way Jesus lived and the message he preached.

LOL I'm not speaking out AGAINST anybody. You guys keep misunderstanding my INTENT. It is not my f-ing intent to hurt people, do you understand? Everything that I say and do is because I want the best for people. Your version of what is best for the people is not necessarily the best because you have not yet gained the wisdom to process these things. I have. Sorry to tell you but I've been through it all. I've seen both sides of the debate, I've considered all the possibilities. I've even researched the spiritual portion. You are like a child talking to an elder adult.
(05-18-2019, 04:56 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and you know the funny thing is?!? That in this lifetime, the same EXACT THING happened to me. That I was crucified by humanity, from all groups and all circles. This one is no different. The funny thing is that things work out in my favor because it is natural that the truth comes out and the actual good people follow the truth, use the truth with proper discernment in order to affect change. I've had a hand in a variety of things now which ended up balancing the situation and as a result, brought happiness to a great many people.

Some of my earliest was Blizzard, Sony/Microsoft and AMD/Intel. You'd have to know the specifics to really appreciate how things were balanced but looking at it from today's standpoint, the things I've done there (and I did it exactly the same way I'm doing here, using the truth, using my wisdom and compassion) can still be seen and felt today. There are PC gamers out there who wouldn't have gaming PC's had I not help AMD out of being oppressed by Intel and their band of lunatic followers (add Nvidia to the mix too). There are console gamers who would not have the brilliant exclusive titles that Sony invests in, if I did not fight for Sony. There are even development studios that would not have jobs today, if Microsoft won and were allowed to go on their rampage of buying everything out. Today, we have a slightly brighter world, because I fought for the weak and disenfranchised. For those who do not know that they themselves are wrong and what they are doing/believing/etc, is more harmful then it is helpful.

(05-18-2019, 04:26 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think understanding is associated with the heart and not the head? It’s not a matter of knowing facts. Understanding is knowing and accepting the heart of the self and the other self. Facts are useful but consider how often Ra points out that requests for facts are not as useful as understanding the principles of soul evolution.

That is blatantly incorrect. It's so incorrect I don't even know where to begin with this statement.

Quote:You are not Jesus.

Never said I was champ. That doesn't change the fact that I am a 5th density wanderer does it?

Quote:No one here is trying to gaslight you.

That's wrong. Glow said in no uncertain terms that I have harmful intent behind my words and actions. Glow is saying that what I'm speaking of is hate speech. Facts are NOT hate speech whether you'd like to believe it or not.

Quote:You have not proved any of your claims, despite your repeating that you have, because your claims are not provable.
LMAO like who are you really? This is absolutely absurd. I literally LINKED to Wikipedia which clearly states that these terms, this condition, and how it is defined, ARE mental disorders. It's even listed under Mental Healthcare. I've also linked videos of actual female officers being overpowered by men. I can link more if you want. These are the undisputed facts. You cannot prove me wrong on this.

Quote:Telling someone who needs to transition or is in the process of it that they’re mentally ill and you really know what’s better for them than they do is not just condescending, not just separating, it infringes on the law of free will. It does cause harm and you’ve been told that it causes harm. To say in the face of these things that you know better and you’re actually a more evolved being and therefore everyone should listen to you is doing additional harm.
I'll accept that it causes harm to you. But if it will cause harm to you so that others may see the truth, then so be it. I've harmed people before while at the same time, helping 100's of millions of people. I'll live with that any day of the week.

Quote:Your comments about women are both deeply wrongheaded and severely misogynistic.
Again with the gaslighting. You know what, I couldn't fathom how my female loved ones would feel if they were hurt and overpowered by a man. It is that possibility that keeps me going. I will not allow you to gaslight me and change my viewpoint on what I KNOW is right just to appease you and your version social justice. My female loved ones are more along the lines of traditional women. They are in professions that are not under physical threat of a man. They have friends and family. They are safe, and I'd like to keep it that way regardless of what you think. Those women and everything they represent are under attack by SJW's. SJW's cannot stand that religion made them a better person. SJW's cannot stand that femininity is something that is beautiful and strives for, not to turn away from. My female loved ones are the most beautiful in the WORLD and people would be wise to follow in their love and their light.

Quote:Do not evoke Jesus’s name to justify speaking out against the societal outcasts of today. That flies in the face of the way Jesus lived and the message he preached.

LOL I'm not speaking out AGAINST anybody. You guys keep misunderstanding my INTENT. It is not my f-ing intent to hurt people, do you understand? Everything that I say and do is because I want the best for people. Your version of what is best for the people is not necessarily the best because you have not yet gained the wisdom to process these things. I have. Sorry to tell you but I've been through it all. I've seen both sides of the debate, I've considered all the possibilities. I've even researched the spiritual portion. You are like a child talking to an elder adult.

My friend, I hope you find some peace. Your constant claims of greatness do not impress me, and your continued insistence that you are superior to others, or beyond others, undermines the claim that you’ve gained understanding. It’s easy to say you’re a 5D Wanderer, but when your words and behavior run counter to the understanding a fifth density entity should have, it’s difficult to take you seriously. You’ve got to walk the walk and talk the talk, and I’m willing to bet that a balanced fifth density entity would not engage in defensive responses while demanding others recognize their greatness.
(05-18-2019, 04:56 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and you know the funny thing is?!? That in this lifetime, the same EXACT THING happened to me. That I was crucified by humanity, from all groups and all circles. This one is no different. The funny thing is that things work out in my favor because it is natural that the truth comes out and the actual good people follow the truth, use the truth with proper discernment in order to affect change. I've had a hand in a variety of things now which ended up balancing the situation and as a result, brought happiness to a great many people.

You are doing a very commun thing. Channeling your pain, your fear, your hate and directing they to the others, generally people different from you. It's like "If I suffered, they must suffer too". I'm not judging you. I have my problems too. But, studying LOO and counteless other sources of spirituality, I perceibed that the love is the only way to heal my pain. I'm not still balanced. When I have some kind of psychic attack and think I'll die, only one message cames to my mind: the love by the people close to me is the only thing matters to me. I could go away this plane but I must stay here to help them. The darkness shows me that makes no sense don't desire love to all humanity, the love heals everything.

I'm not trying change your mind, you have your free will. I'm just trying saying one thing: nothing matters but love. It's all illusion. Embrace yourself in love and you can start heal your pain, that I can perceive is great my brother.
(05-18-2019, 05:14 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]My friend, I hope you find some peace.

I will when I stop posting here. When the LARP'ers run free and those who do not understand take over then you will miss what I brought onto the table.

Quote:Your constant claims of greatness do not impress me, and your continued insistence that you are superior to others, or beyond others, undermines the claim that you’ve gained understanding.

That is a distortion to what my real intent was. I told you these things because this is how I work. I work using truth, and in using truth, in going up against people who do not speak the truth, can there really be a true understanding, an everlasting change for the better.

Quote:It’s easy to say you’re a 5D Wanderer, but when your words and behavior run counter to the understanding a fifth density entity should have, it’s difficult to take you seriously.

How do you know what a 5th density entity is supposed to be like or not be like? 5th density aside, I am human, just like you. It is not my job to be my true 5th density self. It is my job to be ME, MYSELF because in being me, I am also playing out my true self's pre-incarnative decisions, or plan. There is a purpose for this and for everything that I do. I'm sorry to tell you that all the people I know in my life have been better off with me in it then me without it. That's the impact I've had on people.

Quote:while demanding others recognize their greatness.
I have not done so and you cannot quote me to that effect. You recognize greatness because that's what it is. I'm proud of my accomplishments. Can you walk up to Billy Ray Cyrus and tell him the same thing you told me? Would he be "demanding" of his greatness just because he's proud of his accomplishments?
(05-18-2019, 05:17 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Channeling your pain, your fear, your hate and directing they to the others, generally people different from you.
I have done no such thing and you cannot quote me on any of it. The real pain, fear, hate is channeled onto me and perhaps the things that I say do bring that out. But that pain, fear and hate is brought on me by their own volition. Therefore they are the ones who have a problem. Not me. I am firm and resolute in my beliefs.

Don't talk to me about people different from me. I'm Asian-American living in a country that has 5.6% of Asian population. I know what it's like to be ostracized by society for being different. People who do not bother being friends with me, considering me as a love interest, and so on so forth. Despite the value that I've come to realized that I have. There's certainly nothing wrong with me. We are not perfect. There's aspects of us that are imperfect. That's the point of existence.
If Billy Ray Cyrus were spreading misinformation about the transgender community or women and then told me I’m wrong for disagreeing with him because he’s sold millions of records, I would absolutely say the same thing.

You’ve made good points in many threads here. I do think you have valuable contributions to make. I also think you have a big sense of ego and that holds you back in significant ways.
(05-18-2019, 05:30 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]If Billy Ray Cyrus were spreading misinformation about the transgender community or women and then told me I’m wrong for disagreeing with him because he’s sold millions of records, I would absolutely say the same thing.

You’ve made good points in many threads here. I do think you have valuable contributions to make. I also think you have a big head and that holds you back in significant ways.
misinformation according to who? You? I've been through mountains of evidence that suggests that the current movement of transgender acceptance is more harmful than otherwise. The suicide statistics and occurrences of mental illnesses is off the freaking charts. Just do your research. I am compassionate for these people because of these things. I don't want people to commit suicide (especially having been one that wanted to commit suicide), and I don't want mental illnesses such as depression to go by untreated due to their transgenderism. I've had psychotic depression and I wouldn't wish it upon anybody. I've been in the system. Let this be a reminder to those reading that if you think I have no compassion and my intent is to harm people, you're dead wrong. It is because of my pain that I do not want this pain for others.
I didn’t say you have intent to harm people, but you should recognize that despite your intent you are still being harmful.
(05-18-2019, 05:42 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]I didn’t say you have intent to harm people, but you should recognize that despite your intent you are still being harmful.
I do recognize that now and I apologize. The crazy part is that throughout the day, I came into channeling transcripts that taught me everything I needed before engaging in these topics. It's a synchronicity and it's not just a coincidence. I did not understand what Q'uo meant in that wisdom should be curtailed for love. I understand it now. I do know a lot about these topics and I do know the end result of them, I even know the answers to them. However topics like these have no end because no one is willing to surrender their viewpoint.

The next last thing that we have is that time has to go on, and that these events have to go on, so that the lessons are learned. The more instances (or lives) lived, the more the truth comes out, at which point there is a tipping point that SOMETHING has to be changed. The situation with our gun laws is very similar. New Zealand took it a step further and banned them outright (good for them!). I digress. On a personal level, I don't have to say anything because it'll work out on it's own. This is where the saying comes into effect:

Quote:let the chips fall where they may
(idiomatic) To allow events to unfold naturally; to accept what occurs without prejudice, worry, or regret.

It's not that something shouldn't be said, but there's a time and a place for them and this place is not necessarily the best place for it. Anyways, I gotta get ready to go see John Wick 3. Have a good day ya'll. I really am leaving the forum soon btw.
Merrick sees as I do that once you have experienced your soul outside 3D these petty things of grudges, pride and perceived victimhood of martyrdom completely lose their hold. You experience the unity and you bring it back and realize none of that matters. It all fits together from the place of soul.

And all is well, THAT is the wisdom, if it doesn’t seem well in 3D what sustains you is the remembrance of the vibration of our true selves beyond ego where all there is is love acceptance and gratitude. At the level of unity it is all very beautiful and no grudges are found.

As to your ostracization is it possible to move to Canada or a more metropolitan area? We have a large Asian community and I have never seen anyone react negatively. As a demographic if anything their is a tendency toward being more successful than average if material wealth is looked at. So certainly not suffering her in squalor or loneliness due to race.

As to your weight you mention, I swear everyone is fat up here. I was aiming to lose my last 4lbs and ended up gaining 4 instead people still think I’m thin because everyone is fat by comparison. As long as you are clean and kind it’s all good.

One of my best friends(top 3) is gay and Asian and he is one of the most well liked people I have ever known. He lights up every room he enters because he likes and cares about people. He’s a gift
He is obviously a wanderer and balanced in both love and wisdom. He shares his family’s culture with lots of us and it is beautiful and fascinating.

We go to a lot of interesting little places with owners who barely speak English and I get to experience a new culture that has been under my nose for 40+ years thriving. It’s beautiful.

If you live in a racist area and are willing to move maybe that should be the focus so you can get some peace, grow connections and heal what troubles you from last lives or this one.

If you really do believe yourself to be Jesus remember 5d do not often wander as the work of wisdom is generally done alone. Maybe it is preincarnative isolation in that case.

Either way the first step to grounding our light in service as wanderers is to heal thy self, well ego. True self is fine and not in need of healing.
It is a hurdle of second and third ray to believe you know what is best for others. It is a delusion of third ray to believe that you can obtain a piece of information that gives one a superior perspective on what should be done, it is one who is innocent that believes they know how the delicate journeys of other people should be over-rided (always for the other person's own good of course). It is innocence which makes one believe that pleasure is good and pain is bad, and that this said over and over again in countless variations and flavours counts as wisdom.

It is simply a preoccupation - some refer to it as blockage - a preoccupation with bits of information. When one sees through the futility of it, the only thing left to do is dissolve into the true nature of the self and the reflection of the self that is the world - intelligently designed infinite chaos.

Wisdom is the expression of that which is expressionless. Wisdom acts like a pointer to a destination we all must travel to ourselves.

And yet, even to dwell in 5th ray is a preoccupation. It is where one's life work is in putting paint to canvas, turning words into poetry, moulding clay for the kilm, it is all a preoccupation with capturing and sharing the mystery in one form or another.

Sixth ray is the work of integration of being. Why be preoccupied with the works of wisdom when one can become a work of wisdom? For it is our very being that is the most grand masterpiece, the most resembling of the Creator, as we are created in the image of.

And so, those of sixth density here, seem to be a little preoccupied with their inner balance, a little preoccupied with striking the exact notes in order to produce the most harmonious melody of being. And that's fine too.

We cheer the person winning a marathon as much as we cheer the toddler making his first step.
(05-18-2019, 04:26 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]You are not Jesus.
Oh yeah there's one last thing I want to say about this topic. First of all, you are correct that I am not Jesus. I am speedforce131 (and the real name that's attached to this username). Where you go wrong, is that assuming just because one entity was Jesus, that the same spirit who was Jesus cannot be another entity. And that, that entity has to fit your viewpoint to your expectations. We have a large history of past lifetimes, all of who are different people, from different walks of life, to famous, to common people, and even from ET's to Humans.

Let's say that I am the same spirit as that of Jesus. I came here to be a human to learn lessons and be of service did I not? Am I not serving in being me? A question I recently asked of my friends and I've grown to like asking, is that "If you removed yourself from the lives of those who you've known, would their life be better with or without you?" The point is that each person impacts another in big ways, even if we want to acknowledge it or not.

Now, I cannot and will not say that I am Jesus, as there is no way to know for sure and no way to prove it. What I can say for sure is that there's circumstances, a large part of it you're not aware of, that aligns with Jesus's life. Within the past two years, there's been events that are profound to me and wonder why both heaven and Earth was moved on my account. That conversations with higher selves were redirected to offer advice to me. There's a lot of unexplained circumstances and synchronicities. I can't even begin to tell the story! Even the Confederation managed to speak to me in their own way. I don't know why this is happening.

All I can tell you for sure, is that I am here on Earth, that I did not suffer in my lifetime for no reason, and that there's more service to others work to be done.
We are all here on earth and we have all suffered. Since you admit you do not know if you are an incarnation of the entity known as Jesus, you’d have to admit you don’t know if I am either. It’s just as possible.

Stuff like this is why I don’t worry about trying to glean details of past lives or anything like that. I know what I need to do to move forward, and whatever last lives I lived helped me get to the point where I could recognize what I need to do to move forward. I’m extremely thankful for that. I don’t know if I’m a wanderer, or a reincarnation of Jesus, or an otherwise unremarkable soul who finally figured some things (but far from everything) out. I’m just me and I’m one with the Creator, and that’s enough.
I don't hate wisdom. In fact, I can be a deep thinker.
But wisdom isn't required for graduation. Love is.
So I don't concern myself with too much wisdom.
Maybe I have a balance. I don't know.
I feel like we should love the choice of those who choose wisdom over love and let them go where their choice takes them and appreciate them for illuminating the hard for us places of creation so we can choose love over wisdom.

It seems hate for the choice of wisdom before love is not the love of all we should try to strive for, the way I see it we're too focused on what is good for others and not enough on what is our own plan, but that seems to be the case from what I can see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13