Bring4th

Full Version: Mostly for writers, but also for anyone who sits at a computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've published a book on Amazon on how to stay healthy as a writer. It also targets anyone who works at home, and anyone who sits at a computer. It's a quick read and is born from my decades of experience freelancing and working from home.

[Image: bringthhtwashcoverjpg.jpg]

For anyone interested, here is the link to the book:

How to Write and Stay Healthy

A short article on it here:

blog post about book

Thanks for your support. Smile
Diana that is awesome !!! Love the cave dwelling !!!! BigSmile
Thank you Flofrog. You are so supportive and I appreciate you. Smile
Thanks, Diana. I may look into it, though I have trouble finishing reading any book.
I'm getting a very squashed toosh lately and big aching in shoulder/mouse arm-hand... will put on my to do list to buy this Diana... am half way through my first novel and spending way too much time 'hunched'... need to look into more ergonomic furniture also I think...
thanks Smile
Huh any way to get  a format other than kindle ??  
(05-21-2019, 12:32 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Huh any way to get  a format other than kindle ??  

I haven't done the formatting yet for a paperback. But you can get the Kindle app—it's free—for your computer or phone or tablet. If you go to the sale page, scroll down under where you click to buy on the right side, and there is a box with "READ ON ANY DEVICE." Click on that and it will bring up a window to get the free Kindle app.

But I can post here as soon as I have the paperback ready. Maybe in a week or so. Smile
(05-21-2019, 12:07 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a very squashed toosh lately and big aching in shoulder/mouse arm-hand... will put on my to do list to buy this Diana... am half way through my first novel and spending way too much time 'hunched'... need to look into more ergonomic furniture also I think...
thanks Smile

I address all of that in the book. I'm very familiar with all of the things you mentioned. Smile
yes - I read your preamble on your site... that's why I described it Smile
(05-21-2019, 01:03 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]yes - I read your preamble on your site... that's why I described it Smile

Oh…right. BigSmile  But if you are a writer, you know those challenges.  Tongue

By the way, if you need any guidance with your novel and how to get it published, I know a little about that.
Congratulations, Diana!
(05-21-2019, 11:57 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, Diana!

Thanks Jeremy! Good to hear from you. Smile
The paperback version is now available. 

[Image: bringthhtwashcoverdjpg.jpg]

Link to the paperback: How to Write and Stay Healthy

If you go to the sales page and the description copy is messed up, such as being in a big blob of words, it's because Amazon's process doesn't always work and I am trying to fix the code.

Thank you for your interest,
Diana Smile