Bring4th

Full Version: About speed of light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra talks about the travel which uses the speed of light as a slingshot:

Quote:One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.
(51.2)

Is that speed of light the 300.000 km/s of our 3D space/time? Or is the speed of light different in other densities?
Good question, but I can't imagine the answer is knowable within the limitations of physics in 3D.

More interesting to me is the confirmation of faster than light travel within this 3rd density.
Very good question.

I suspect so.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#19

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=71#6

As entities approach speed of light, they gain infinite spiritual mass, as Ra explains. This indicates that it should be the same since infinite spiritual mass is needed for reaching octave-end and returning to creator.
Since the speed of light never changes in this density, that may be a clue. It isn't relative like space and time.
(05-21-2019, 12:35 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Since the speed of light never changes in this density, that may be a clue. It isn't relative like space and time.

Yes the speed of light (ā€œcā€ in physics) is a universal constant.
(05-21-2019, 12:35 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Since the speed of light never changes in this density, that may be a clue. It isn't relative like space and time.

My only guess is related to this. Relativity shows that if it were possible to travel at light speed, time would become zero, or instant. In other words, from the perspective of a light wave, it not only travels instantly, but is in all locations of its travels at the same time, it is only from our perspective that it takes time to travel. If you could convert you mass to light, you could travel to any destination instantly.
The photon is the fastest moving particle because it has no mass. It's actually perplexing how a particle can have no mass. Since it has no mass, it doesn't slow down in a vacuum, and therefore keeps going indefinitely.

I believe the slingshot effect Ra describes only works with matter outside this density, and therefore outside of understanding of physics.

To be a bit of a bummer, Ra describes only the following type of space flight in third density:
Quote:Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

I assume they use hydrogen fuel for a type of fusion propulsion engine, and hypothermia being similar to being cryogenically frozen.

With current technology we're pretty close to this type of space flight already, and it won't see us vacationing in a neighboring star system anytime soon. But possibly a solution to ensure the continuation of the human species long term via the setting up of space colonies.
In Optics I learned that the Index of Refraction is the ratio of how fast the speed of light travels through a medium (such as glass) to the speed of light in a vacuum. It is always greater than or equal to one.

Index of Refraction is what gives us the colors from light.
(05-28-2019, 07:31 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]I assume they use hydrogen fuel for a type of fusion propulsion engine

I understood that they use hydrogen to congeal themselves. But I don't know if it's possible use hydrogen to freezing.
(05-28-2019, 07:56 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2019, 07:31 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]I assume they use hydrogen fuel for a type of fusion propulsion engine

I understood that they use hydrogen to congeal themselves. But I don't know if it's possible use hydrogen to freezing.

I see. Well, I assumed it was hydrogen fuel which allowed then to travel vast distances over long periods of time (propulsion in space).

Hydrogen fusion bombs are the most powerful in the human arsenal, but they still require a fission reaction (usually with radioactive elements) to set it off.

Scientists are hoping to find ways to harness the power of hydrogen fuel by creating controlled fusion reactions. It would pretty much solve the energy crisis as hydrogen is so plentiful, and it would make space flight a lot cheaper and longer because hydrogen is so light.

There are some large scale research projects going on now based in this. The tokamak in France also the polywell in some university labs.

My assumption then was that the beings from Sirius that Ra mentions had solved this problem which humans are currently tackling.
I would think that Sirians have exotic elements that we don't have for their UFO propulsion technology.
We might not be able to make everything they do.