Bring4th

Full Version: Is STO and STS natural?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is STO or STS the more natural choice, and anything else is confusion?
appreciate the questioning. its got me thinking.
IMHO STS = STO because there is only one actually
(05-22-2019, 03:58 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO STS = STO because there is only one actually

with resepect,
(55.7) QUESTIONER Can you tell me, in the polarizations in consciousness, if there is any analogy with respect to what you just said in this type of contact with respect to what we are doing, right now, in communicating with Ra?

RA I am Ra. There is no relationship between this type of contact and the bidding process. This contact may be characterized as one typical of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow wherein those receiving the contact have attempted to prepare for such contact by sacrificing extraneous, self-oriented distortions in order to be of service.
STO is the more natural choice, imo. Love is apart of our being. It has a center of activity in the body. It’s our true nature, which eventually even STS realizes and accepts.

But the question also got me thinking about what is “natural”. True STS entities are being themselves. That is who they are, so for them i think it would be considered natural.

I would say, then, that we should be ourselves and know ourselves, whether that be the STO or STS polarity. “For all shall eventually be reconciled...” That is the natural and right choice. We all have this desire for it is the Creator’s original desire.
   Ra said (May 27, 1982) that before the time of the veiling process which hides the subconscious mind from the conscious mind, everyone chose the service-to-others path, but it took them a very very long time to polarize strongly enough to be able to graduate to 4th density positive.
   So, perhaps the more natural choice is choosing service-to-others with a strong tendency toward indifference.

I’m guessing that because the Orion Empire (service-to-self oriented) is about 1/10 the size of the Confederation of Planets (service-to-others oriented) the more “natural?” choice currently is that service-to-others is roughly 10 times more likely to be chosen.
It tells me there's a difference between what's normal and what's natural.

STO is more natural, but being confused and in the indifference is more normal here in 3D.
Both are natural, as is confusion in this density.
(05-22-2019, 03:58 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO STS = STO because there is only one actually

That is how I view it. There is always just the One, so how come does the One both becomes that which is STO and that which is STS? Because it is reflected through duality. The entire makeup that allows 'one' to become that which is STO is what makes this same 'one' become that which is STS in a different set of circumstances or opportunity.

It is not for nothing that the basic description of the Law of One says that you are every being and event, truly you are what makes all choices that are made. There is no true many in manyness, just a more complex reflection of the potentials of One. STO and STS both reflect the same Unity.

The definition of the first distortion is that the Creator will know Itself. It/we are not what can be solely STO or STS, as separation is ilusory, we are that which is truly both. Like it is also said, in truth there is no polarity, the dance with which we amuse ourselves in distorting will reconcile.

In terms of natural, I would say STS is a potential of the STO path, it is not really apart from it but like a distorted detour. It takes specific circumstances to occur and cannot be avoided from these circumstances, because it is the very nature of love that makes it occur.