Bring4th

Full Version: Logos and Rest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think the Logos (our galaxy) ever gets to rest?

If not, does it ever get exhausted?

I had an experience before where I was the Logos, and I didn't get to rest for a few hours.
It wasn't really fun. It was really hot and I had to keep a star from getting too close to me.
That was when I was a planetary Logos in my experience.
I don't know how real it was, but it was a learning experience.
I think we get to rest in time/space, which should feel like timelessness. When Ra end the sessions they often say "rejoice in power and peace of the One infinite creator" or "in the ever-lasting peace", quite nice. Tongue
(05-23-2019, 01:13 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think the Logos (our galaxy) ever gets to rest?

The Logoi (Loves) are the active, creative, or kinetic phase of Infinity. "Before" that, Infinity is perfectly at rest (absolute potential). Each Logos draws from that Infinity/potential. Creation is rolled out, Creation is rolled back in. That's the cycle from Creation to Creation, from activity/creativity to rest and back again.

Quote:If not, does it ever get exhausted?

Infinity is the very definition of limitlessness. There can be no exhaustion, only fulfillment of experience by exhausting its Creation(s).