Bring4th

Full Version: Genetic changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
18.20-.21:

"Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time- we correct ourselves- three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

I am wondering if the DNA coding had anything to do with RH Negative bloodlines?
Interesting question.

I'm only 5' 2" and I'm AB-negative, so bigger wouldn't apply. Smile 

However, I'm pretty strong, and here I am being serious, for what it's worth. I have a lot of vitality, more than most my age. And I don't think this is due to diet and lifestyle alone. I have always thought I had good genes in that regard.

Science has no answer for the RH-negative factor other than it being a mutation. And that makes no sense because it's a danger when the mother and fetus have different RH factors—this would endanger the survival of the species and it doesn't seem likely a mutation of this kind would thrive.

So some sort of genetic manipulation seems more likely.
(05-23-2019, 12:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting question.

However, I'm pretty strong, and here I am being serious, for what it's worth. I have a lot of vitality, more than most my age. And I don't think this is due to diet and lifestyle alone. I have always thought I had good genes in that regard.

Science has no answer for the RH-negative factor other than it being a mutation. And that makes no sense because it's a danger when the mother and fetus have different RH factors—this would endanger the survival of the species and it doesn't seem likely a mutation of this kind would thrive.

I am type O, RH negative....
I have read and read and read regarding RH factor blood types. Still, no one truly knows where it originates only that is is some form of a mutation. As good as it gets is to get a Rhogam shot. Have you had children? I have not. I cannot.
Another short 5’3” -AB here, no children either, by choice but since I never tried to bring others in, I have no way to know I could have them if I had wanted to.

I have looked into this some in the past. Mostly because I found it odd the only 3 guys I ever felt a strong romantically closeness with were also Rh - all Os, and my best non romantic male friend(gay) is also -AB. Kinda peaked my curiosity since both blood types are rare and I seem to have subconsciously or preincarnatively surrounded myself with men that couldn’t have accidentally taken me out of incarnation if parenthood had been pursued. Probably just a signpost to keep me looking for signs from behind the veil.

It is interesting stuff.
Most books says we are reptilians so not exactly a positive spin Smile

I do find like Diana says it would be a weird modification to make for the future since it can potentially cause death to both mother and child if the mate was Rh positive.

Either way the quote says the differences are in the future so perhaps if it is the -Rh blood it will be useful in some way or it’s something else completely.

3/3 of us here didn’t even have kids so it’s not looking like a gene we are desperately being pushed to incarnate and carry on the line. Another thought is wanderers sometimes coming in to transmute a specific kind of karma within these genetic vehicles.

Who knows but it is weird. Smile
(05-23-2019, 01:11 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2019, 12:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting question.

I am type O, RH negative....
I have read and read and read regarding RH factor blood types. Still, no one truly knows where it originates only that is is some form of a mutation. As good as it gets is to get a Rhogam shot. Have you had children? I have not. I cannot.

No I have not had children. Never wanted to, though I love children and oftentimes prefer their company over adults. Smile

And the Rhogam shot further implies that the mutation is not an evolutionary one, because we must prevent the antibodies forming with artificial means. Evolution would have weeded out such a mutation because the lineages with it would eventually die out.
(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I have looked into this some in the past. Mostly because I found it odd the only 3 guys I ever felt a strong romantically closeness with were also Rh - all Os, and my best non romantic male friend(gay) is also -AB. Kinda peaked my curiosity since both blood types are rare and I seem to have subconsciously or preincarnatively surrounded myself with men that couldn’t have accidentally taken me out of incarnation if parenthood had been pursued. Probably just a signpost to keep me looking for signs from behind the veil.

That's an interesting supposition. Smile

(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Most books says we are reptilians so not exactly a positive spin Smile

Reptilians are people too. Tongue

That darn veil. It would be so much fun to actually know what the heck is going on down here.

(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]3/3 of us here didn’t even have kids so it’s not looking like a gene we are desperately being pushed to incarnate and carry on the line. Another thought is wanderers sometimes coming in to transmute a specific kind of karma within these genetic vehicles.

Proceeding from the assumption that RH-neg was a genetic manipulation, both of your speculations seem reasonable lines of consideration.
(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Another short 5’3”  -AB here, no children either, by choice but since I never tried to bring others in, I have no way to know I could have them if I had wanted to.

I have looked into this some in the past. Mostly because I found it odd the only 3 guys I ever felt a strong romantically closeness with were also Rh - all Os, and my best non romantic male friend(gay) is also -AB. Kinda peaked my curiosity since both blood types are rare and I seem to have subconsciously or preincarnatively surrounded myself with men that couldn’t have accidentally taken me out of incarnation if parenthood had been pursued. Probably just a signpost to keep me looking for signs from behind the veil.

It is interesting stuff.

I do find like Diana says it would be a weird modification to make for the future since it can potentially cause death to both mother and child if the mate was Rh positive.

Either way the quote says the differences are in the future so perhaps if it is the  -Rh blood it will be useful in some way or it’s something else completely.

3/3 of us here didn’t even have kids so it’s not looking like a gene we are desperately being pushed to incarnate and carry on the line. Another thought is wanderers sometimes coming in to transmute a specific kind of karma within these genetic vehicles.

That last statement you made was interesting. Would you elaborate further? Thanks
(05-23-2019, 03:27 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]3/3 of us here didn’t even have kids so it’s not looking like a gene we are desperately being pushed to incarnate and carry on the line. Another thought is wanderers sometimes coming in to transmute a specific kind of karma within these genetic vehicles.

That last statement you made was interesting. Would you elaborate further? Thanks

Well honestly your personal interpretation of what I mean is probably just as illuminating as my own explanation but here goes.

It is clear to me positive wanderers often incarnate into lives where they can have wounds heaped on them from every direction.
Having families and lives where the collective karma is unavoidable is not uncommon for a wanderer.

To someone not predisposed to forgiveness this karma would just go through the being and be passed on to the next person in line, like a perpetual motion machine, never stopping or slowing just carrying on and on through lives eternal.

For a being with the experience of higher more love/light based vibrations the passing on of this karma is less of a surety.

Forgiveness eliminates karma. Like a black hole, or a heat sink it takes in what it is given but does not pass it on. Instead it holds it and in our case heals the wounds finding forgiveness and stopping karma in it's tracks. Alchemy of love/wisdom. Lightening the collective karma/lesson/vibration.

Personal experience I remember as early as 4 years old having empathy for my abusers. I couldn't not feel their pain, so I also had no way to not forgive at least partially, the forgiveness of course was not complete for a long while till I had healed and understood the pain it caused. It was better passed to me though where it had a chance to be stopped verses being allowed to pass on to others, wo might also pass it on to others, ect. I know as a 4 year old I did nothing to become that which resisted passing on karma freely, it was preincarnative. Good for mopping up the collective karma. Which I personally think is a good portion of our work here as wanderers incarnate.

Back to RH negative. I have no informed opinion on what specific karma might be involve in the history of rh negative beings.
If they were created slaves like some theories then they would have a certain karma, if they were the oppressive forces themselves then a completely different karma. All groups that experienced somethings others didn't have a certain karma. It's why there are wanderers everywhere because we need those predisposed to forgiveness to inhabit and lighten the collective karmic load everywhere.

And I could be totally wrong maybe RH negative is a genetic change made that will be a gift in the future.  I was just offering up an alternative option because I don't think what has been written in the spiritual community about people with -rh blood is very balanced.
Its either vilifies or glorifies and I am not really comfortable personally doing either.

BTW I know that was not yours or Diana's intent either I just thought I would take the discussion on a walk in a different direction than I have seen the rh blood talks go before. Wink
I will add like Diana I am unreasonably strong for a woman. Not bigger 5'3"(and 3/4")lol and 135lbs but I am 42 and do a job most men of 25 can't do. Though I am finding it harder now but I think that is because I no longer want to be quite so physical. The illusion thins and I am a bit tired.
Still I maintain fitness and muscle tone I shouldn't considering my lack of effort. I shouldn't have a 4 pack at my current body fat percent or level of effort, which is nil.

As to bigger/stronger the side of my family the AB negative blood comes from all look like Schwarzenegger lite.
No roids just genetics but very easily build muscle. I am only half so not as easily muscled up but there is definitely a predisposition to athleticism and strength. I visited with my aunts on that side now in their 60s and 70s and they are fitter and stronger than most 20 year olds. So it is possible there is a link to the bigger stronger thing with Rh- or it could just be a coincidence.
(05-23-2019, 05:15 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2019, 03:27 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

Well honestly your personal interpretation of what I mean is probably just as illuminating as my own explanation but here goes.

It is clear to me positive wanderers often incarnate into lives where they can have wounds heaped on them from every direction.
Having families and lives where the collective karma is unavoidable is not uncommon for a wanderer.

To someone not predisposed to forgiveness this karma would just go through the being and be passed on to the next person in line, like a perpetual motion machine, never stopping or slowing just carrying on and on through lives eternal.

For a being with the experience of higher more love/light based vibrations the passing on of this karma is less of a surety.

Forgiveness eliminates karma. Like a black hole, or a heat sink it takes in what it is given but does not pass it on. Instead it holds it and in our case heals the wounds finding forgiveness and stopping karma in it's tracks. Alchemy of love/wisdom. Lightening the collective karma/lesson/vibration.

Personal experience I remember as early as 4 years old having empathy for my abusers. I couldn't not feel their pain, so I also had no way to not forgive at least partially, the forgiveness of course was not complete for a long while till I had healed and understood the pain it caused. It was better passed to me though where it had a chance to be stopped verses being allowed to pass on to others, wo might also pass it on to others, ect. I know as a 4 year old I did nothing to become that which resisted passing on karma freely, it was preincarnative. Good for mopping up the collective karma. Which I personally think is a good portion of our work here as wanderers incarnate.

Back to RH negative. I have no informed opinion on what specific karma might be involve in the history of rh negative beings.
If they were created slaves like some theories then they would have a certain karma, if they were the oppressive forces themselves then a completely different karma. All groups that experienced somethings others didn't have a certain karma. It's why there are wanderers everywhere because we need those predisposed to forgiveness to inhabit and lighten the collective karmic load everywhere.

And I could be totally wrong maybe RH negative is a genetic change made that will be a gift in the future.  I was just offering up an alternative option because I don't think what has been written in the spiritual community about people with -rh blood is very balanced.
Its either vilifies or glorifies and I am not really comfortable personally doing either.

BTW I know that was not yours or Diana's intent either I just thought I would take the discussion on a walk in a different direction than I have seen the rh blood talks go before. Wink

Yes! What a beautiful alternative and gives me a moment to take my own head out of a slight tangle due to the group of people who say we are fallen angels! I have never gotten over hearing that. I have a serious issue of unworthiness and it being offered that Rh neg's are fallen angels literally stopped me from further research. I would think, how can that be? I came into this world so loving and only to be hurt by so many when I was little and then finding within my heart to say, "I forgive you!"
Same here as far as empathy. I knew it right from the start and could literally see the emotions of others and wanted them to be free from their pain they were carrying.
Thanks so much for your idea as it has revived something in me today! So glad I know two lovely people who are RH Neg and two very spiritual women. Thanks again.
I wouldn't take the fallen angel thing very hard. Anyone who would say that is missing the obvious that at the highest level there is no war between good and evil, just a willing sacrifice of unity so the creator could descend into separation and explore all aspects of itself. Deepen each aspects over and over returning to unity only to expand in perpetuity. If there were no shadow their could be no growth. If no one had departed unity there would have been nothing ever.

If anything it would take the strongest of love to make that conscious sacrifice and plunge into darkness the first time creating the veil, to allow for growth and the experience that brings even greater love and unity. aka it's all good are we not all things Smile
(05-23-2019, 05:25 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I will add like Diana I am unreasonably strong for a woman. Not bigger 5'3"(and 3/4")lol and 135lbs but I am 42 and do a job most men of 25 can't do. Though I am finding it harder now but I think that is because I no longer want to be quite so physical. The illusion thins and I am a bit tired.
Still I maintain fitness and muscle tone I shouldn't considering my lack of effort. I shouldn't have a 4 pack at my current body fat percent or level of effort, which is nil.

As to bigger/stronger the side of my family the AB negative blood comes from all look like Schwarzenegger lite.
No roids just genetics but very easily build muscle. I am only half so not as easily muscled up but there is definitely a predisposition to athleticism and strength. I visited with my aunts on that side now in their 60s and 70s and they are fitter and stronger than most 20 year olds. So it is possible there is a link to the bigger stronger thing with Rh- or it could just be a coincidence.

Likewise. I am weaker now due to the amount of time I have had juvenile arthritis. I am still determined to help troubled horses. My will is stronger than my body now.
Diane, are you an empath?
I find it fascinating that you both are AB RH neg. There has to be a correlation between that and Wanderers IMO.
(05-24-2019, 06:57 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]My will is stronger than my body now.

Thank you for your service to the horses. 

(05-24-2019, 06:57 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Diane, are you an empath?

I'm not sure how much of an empath I am in the sense that I have always been hypervigilant (due to a disruptive childhood). I do sense the feelings, or the state of being, of others, including animals, even insects sometimes. I have occasionally gotten direct telepathic messages about a person.

I have had a lot of out-of-the-box occurrences as well. One example is when I moved into a new house. I always clean everything in a new dwelling. But when I was cleaning this house, I suddenly found I was scrubbing the wall so hard I was scrubbing off the paint and ended up on the floor crying. This is not like me to just cry nonsensically. When I  (actually we—me and my boyfriend) moved in, I had dreams every night such as a priest giving me last rites, seeing a death certificate, etc. My boyfriend happened to see an ex-neighbor after a couple of weeks of this who was a real estate agent. He told her about my dreams and she told him, after asking what the address was, that 5 years prior a woman and her granddaughter were raped and murdered in that house. We had the house "cleansed" and I will say that it felt entirely different afterwards and the dreams stopped.
Whoa all this so interesting...
My hubby is AB négative too, and he is very strong and not that tall. i am o positive and we had three children with no issue of the difference in rhesus.

Diana, we had the same thing, we moved into a house thirty years ago and even though it was in a dead end street, very rustic, I said to my hubby that it was strange but I felt the house was very sorrowful and crying. He thought I was a little nuts as usual. I prayed for the house and burnt a lot of incense. Two or thee months later we learnt the owner had been stabbed a year before several times by his adopted son.
So it was crying..
(05-24-2019, 01:25 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I prayed for the house and burnt a lot of incense. Two or thee months  later we learnt the owner had been stabbed a year before several times by his adopted son.    
So it was crying..

So sad. And did the stabbing result in a death?
Yes, it was multiple stabbing, his son was very unbalanced, it was very sad. We didn’t know, the house was a probate. His son has had restricted access to the house he came a few times during the following years, just ringing the bell. Then he stopped. He seemed each time doing a little better. We haven’t seen him for the last fifteen years. The house felt happier after like six months Wink
(05-24-2019, 11:33 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2019, 06:57 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]My will is stronger than my body now.

Thank you for your service to the horses. 

(05-24-2019, 06:57 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Diane, are you an empath?

I'm not sure how much of an empath I am in the sense that I have always been hypervigilant (due to a disruptive childhood). I do sense the feelings, or the state of being, of others, including animals, even insects sometimes. I have occasionally gotten direct telepathic messages about a person.

I have had a lot of out-of-the-box occurrences as well. One example is when I moved into a new house. I always clean everything in a new dwelling. But when I was cleaning this house, I suddenly found I was scrubbing the wall so hard I was scrubbing off the paint and ended up on the floor crying. This is not like me to just cry nonsensically. When I  (actually we—me and my boyfriend) moved in, I had dreams every night such as a priest giving me last rites, seeing a death certificate, etc. My boyfriend happened to see an ex-neighbor after a couple of weeks of this who was a real estate agent. He told her about my dreams and she told him, after asking what the address was, that 5 years prior a woman and her granddaughter were raped and murdered in that house. We had the house "cleansed" and I will say that it felt entirely different afterwards and the dreams stopped.

OMG! OMG! Well, there is something there in that you must be able to pick up that frequency. That story is incredibly scary. You may have helped these two women in some way as I truly believe that by effecting the balance of the home you have also effected the balance of the women as a fragment of their energy still resided with you and your boyfriend. Wow. Oh yes. I have had so many dreams that had a foretelling event or an event that has happened in the past. I've been haunted most of my life by spirits that need help. I see emotions as motion pictures that I interpret back to words. I find it so difficult to shop in crowded places and I would never think of going to something like a concert. It's a blessing to be this way and sometimes I feel absolutely cursed. As I've gotten older I have found ways to recognize what is my energy, energy of others and to balance myself before heading out for shopping of any kind. I love your story! So intriguing.
(05-24-2019, 01:25 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa all this so interesting...
My hubby is AB négative too, and he is very strong and not that tall. i am o positive and we had three children with no issue of the difference in rhesus.

Diana, we had the same thing, we moved into a house thirty years ago and even though it was in a dead end street, very rustic, I said to my hubby that it was strange but I felt the house was very sorrowful and crying. He thought I was a little nuts as usual. I prayed for the house and burnt a lot of incense. Two or thee months  later we learnt the owner had been stabbed a year before several times by his adopted son.    
So it was crying..

Oh wow Flo! Isn't that something?
Both my parents died in the house I am in currently. After my Mother passed the lights flickered and a white whisp moved through the house. My Dad passed away and the activity continued but now I had two people here in spirit. I finally had to talk to them and express to them that I was ok and I would be fine. I said a little prayer for them and then like nothing ever happened, house was quiet. No more voices, no more whisps or flickering lights.
kristina, you are my third friend having experimented the flicker !! I have read about it too.
Smile
I know it’s off thread but this stuff is kinda fun. I too lived in a house where the owners had passed.
He was an elderly gentleman I had known about 2 decades and he came to visit often in my dreams. Not a sad fellow after death because my husband and I were taking care of his elderly wife. He was always a big kid in life and so in death.

It was pretty minor stuff until his wife went into a nursing home and we started looking for a new place to live. He started turning the tv on at all hours and telling me in my dreams that he didn’t want to go live at the nursing home, he thought it would be boring so didn’t want us to leave.

That went on for two months and as soon as we purchased a place the tv antics stopped and I started having dream visits from him where he was at the nursing home. He was ok, but he was bored.

When we moved into our house a few months later we bought a new tv and every day from day one it would shut itself off randomly for the first 2 years. We thought it was an energy saving feature until the older gentleman’s wife died and suddenly the tv no longer shut off on its own.

Unfortunately once we moved here I started getting nightly visitors that were much more upsetting so I didn’t even notice he had come with us till he had already departed. Sweet old guy. :)

Glad you guys were able to sooth the energy of your homes. Mine has stabilized too. It was like grand central station when I first moved in, someone new at the foot of the bed each night for 3 months till I asked them politely to please stop, because I could no longer sleep without fear of what I would awake too and they did. :)

Funny to think some people’s life experiences do not include this stuff to the point they deny anything but the material.
Hey Glow this is fun! We should've done this Halloween!
Oh man I could go on and on about the ghostly encounters. I just saw a shadow last night. I told my fiance, I just saw a shadow in the den! He said, oh yeah? I said yup. LOL! We are so used to it we don't even get frightened anymore. I have turned this man's life upside down and backwards. He didn't even believe in paranormal anything. He is a believer now! Oh my gosh. Anyway, Flo and I are INFJ's (weirdos), We are all Rh negative (different) I know I am a Wanderer (aliens, lol) and my guess is Glow You are, right? Diane? Flo is a powerful 3rd density entity with some healing gifts. My knee never felt better Flo! Serious stuff ladies. And the Law of One has brought us to this meeting place to share ghost stories! Does is get better than this? No. No it does not.
I don’t mind ghost, saw them a lot till I was 13 and religious programming made me close up that part in fear.

I just don’t like them hovering over my bed when I awake. Smile Nothing like startling awake every night. Now if I wake up to a visitor they are much less creepy scilent watcher and make themselves known in a more chill or playful way so it doesn’t scare me anymore though I can be kind of grumpy getting woken up.

I don’t see them during the day anymore since I had a bad incident in high school with what I thought was a ghost lying to me. Unfortunately I didn’t understand reincarnation at the time so it wasn’t even a lie. Part of the door is still closed though but I have hope it will reopen.

Or maybe it’s better this way, I already have a very wishy washy interest in incarnation so it might be to much to have full access again.

I do know myself to be a wanderer. I’m done from incarnation after this for a little under 500 years so apparently my frequency of light does not wander very often though we are doing 3 simultaneous incarnations so that may make up for the gaps in time.

Is Flo terribly sure she is not a wanderer?
That’s great about the healing. Amazing!
Back on topic I guess Flo being 0+ proves this stuff isn’t related to Rh- status. Smile
Wanderers are everywhere.

Edited to add that wasn’t an attempt to insist Flo is a wanderer if she thinks she isn’t.

Just that wanderers are in all races and some races are nearly devoid of RH- individuals so there must be Rh+ wanderers too.
Glow, I did feel like an alien when very young but honestly not since I turned like 15, and I have a feeling, from what I read here on Bring4, that most wanderers feel all the time plunged in a very alien world as 3 D, so my feeling is that I am not a wanderer lol !! It's ok, I am fine with doing the whole trip of zillion years though densities, I am not in a hurry !!! Smile
   Feeling like an alien makes me chuckle, because I don’t have those feelings.  I’m Rh+.  I don’t know my history.
   But for years, I’ve thought about how much fun it would be to visit a food court or farmer’s market on another planet and sample some of the fruits and veggies that grow there.
(05-23-2019, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Another short 5’3”  -AB here, no children either, by choice but since I never tried to bring others in, I have no way to know I could have them if I had wanted to.

It is interesting stuff.

Either way the quote says the differences are in the future so perhaps if it is the  -Rh blood it will be useful in some way or it’s something else completely.

Blood Types and Transfusion
Each year 4.5 million lives are saved by blood transfusions.

There are very specific ways in which blood types must be matched for a safe transfusion. The right blood transfusion can mean the difference between life and death.

Every 2 seconds someone in the US needs a blood transfusion.

Use the interactive graphic below to learn more about matching blood types for transfusions.

Also, Rh-negative blood is given to Rh-negative patients, and Rh-positive or Rh-negative blood may be given to Rh-positive patients. The rules for plasma are the reverse.

The universal red cell donor has Type O negative blood.
The universal plasma donor has Type AB blood.
According to the American Red Cross.....
https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blo...types.html
(05-25-2019, 02:22 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Glow,  I did feel like an alien when very young but honestly not since I turned like 15,   and I have a feeling, from what I read here on Bring4,  that most wanderers feel all the time plunged in a very alien world as 3 D,  so my feeling is that I am not a wanderer lol  !!  It's ok,  I am fine with doing the whole trip of zillion years though densities, I am not in a hurry !!!  Smile

God Flo! You are adorable! A zillion years..... I'm glad this Earth has had your love for many incarnations! How fortunate we all have been to have those who love and love. WE all can agree that love is not easily obtained and contained within the self in order so that it may be given freely. So, Flo, what a contribution. I know I smile every time I read one of your comments and feel the love in your words. I wish I did have such a logical type of love in which we have discussed. I wish it were more random. I go where the call is but I administer the love according to the needs of the person. Being empthic helps with knowing where the true hurt lies within the person and what it has originated from. Like writing a specific prescription, that's the way I give love, according to the need. But you, love without all the gobbly gook. Heart
I will admit to being to paranoid to sign up on the Rh negative database. Smile
So I guess I am not sure there isn’t something weird about the blood that’s might be tracked.

Maybe I watched to many science fiction movies.
(05-24-2019, 07:37 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Glow this is fun! We should've done this Halloween!
Oh man I could go on and on about the ghostly encounters. I just saw a shadow last night. I told my fiance, I just saw a shadow in the den! He said, oh yeah? I said yup. LOL! We are so used to it we don't even get frightened anymore. I have turned this man's life upside down and backwards. He didn't even believe in paranormal anything. He is a believer now! Oh my gosh. Anyway, Flo and I are INFJ's (weirdos), We are all Rh negative (different) I know I am a Wanderer (aliens, lol) and my guess is Glow You are, right? Diane? Flo is a powerful 3rd density entity with some healing gifts. My knee never felt better Flo! Serious stuff ladies. And the Law of One has brought us to this meeting place to share ghost stories! Does is get better than this? No. No it does not.

I don't know if I am a wanderer. A lot of things point to it including a psychic counselor telling me I was from Venus in 1989 (my reaction being I thought the idea was insane Tongue ). But I have had dreams of being on another planet with a particular individual since childhood so who knows and many other experiences outside the 3D box. I like to concentrate on how I can make the most of being here, because focusing on being a wanderer for me just amplifies how difficult this place can be.

@Flow: I simply adore you and your loving, positive energy.
You guys are too funny and kind, I can be awfully mean and ferocious you know, all facets ! Smile

I really wonder if rh have to see with the different planets where we come from. I think we all come from different planets. My idea of not being wanderer is in the sense of one being from an above density. But seriously I wonder if the rh has to see with different planets origins.
Pages: 1 2 3