Bring4th

Full Version: These are your protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra Quote from Camelot Journals:
Secondly, the work begun in harmony may continue. Harmony, thanksgiving, and praise of opportunities and of the Creator: these are your protection. These are our suggestions. We cannot be specific for your free will is of the essence in this contact. As we said, we only speak to this subject because of our grasp of your orientation towards long-term maintenance of this contact. This is acceptable to us."

Ra speaks of thanksgiving, harmony and loving one another as the best protection a few times. This is my second time going through the Ra Material and yet, I forget that the best protection for me and those I am in contact with is love and thanksgiving and keeping things harmonious between each. I would like someone, if they could, elaborate on the importance of harmony. How it works in order that it creates protection?
I have a feeling it is based on separation as when a sheep has been separated from it's flock, it leaves it vunerable. Could someone add to this
There is a qigong principle of "like attracts like". The people who are always complaining about stuff are focused on the negative, and putting out negative energy, which in turn attracts more negative events to complain about. They frequently say they dislike drama, but are always participating in drama.

The inverse is love and thanksgiving, which attracts more things to love and be thankful about. Negative intentions of others are diverted away.

Harmony easily allows love and thanksgiving to flourish, while disharmony breeds negativity. If you have an argument it is easy to become resentful, angry, petty, or jealous. Which would be a beacon for negative intentions to find you and make inroads.

My friends have commented for years that crazy things never happen when I am around, which I think is a manifestation of this.

It should also be remembered from the Seth material that our beliefs create reality in a literal sense. We co-create reality with each other. A sincere belief in the unity of creation with the desire to serve in love will create a reality for you which furthers those beliefs. If someone wants to harm you they have to overcome your belief, your reality, to force their reality of harm upon you. This is not easy to do across densities.
To complement the above post, to move into a state of harmony and thankfulness requires to let go of what is unlike this state.

Fear, worry, doubt and so on are things that prevent you from feeling harmony and being thankful. These distortions have a weight of their own within things, they have their own gravity upon time and space. Through them, you are anchored to dancing with the object of focus of these distortions and so other things in the external will resonate with them.

Free of these distortions, these things can pass your focus without you anchoring your internal being into them like a magnet. Events unfold as they are meant to and you can seek to find meaning in them, thus retaining a positive state that praises these opportunities and also that in which they take place.

You may have noticed that there is no randomness to people's luck, everything is much like an interconnected dance and technically speaking you really are each actor. The material does say it is all an illusion, which we partake in co-creating as separate focus, in which the same beingness may find itself in many states. Certain things resonate more together, while other things have more the honor of focusing in different directions. There truly is a Unity to it all across the illusion and the illusion itself is much like the gift of what you have wanted to see (love/light).
(05-29-2019, 07:40 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]To complement the above post, to move into a state of harmony and thankfulness requires to let go of what is unlike this state.

Fear, worry, doubt and so on are things that prevent you from feeling harmony and being thankful. These distortions have a weight of their own within things, they have their own gravity upon time and space. Through them, you are anchored to dancing with the object of focus of these distortions and so other things in the external will resonate with them.

Free of these distortions, these things can pass your focus without you anchoring your internal being into them like a magnet. Events unfold as they are meant to and you can seek to find meaning in them, thus retaining a positive state that praises these opportunities and also that in which they take place.

You may have noticed that there is no randomness to people's luck, everything is much like an interconnected dance and technically speaking you really are each actor. The material does say it is all an illusion, which we partake in co-creating as separate focus, in which the same beingness may find itself in many states. Certain things resonate more together, while other things have more the honor of focusing in different directions. There truly is a Unity to it all across the illusion and the illusion itself is much like the gift of what you have wanted to see (love/light).

I feel that harmony, thanksgiving and especially love creates a literal pathway but a pathway that carries a positive charge for more positive to travel toward the individuals who seek it, desire it and practice it. And likewise with negativity. One then can ride that pathway as if it were an opening to provide opportunity for the polar opposite infuence to happen. I guess I could also say a doorway, an opening, a rift in time/space. That is the information I am understanding based on my distortions.

Would anyone care to complement or correct in order for a more robust understanding?

Thanks for the comments as each has clear up some portion of misunderstanding. Wink
I like the idea of thinking about it in musical terms. Harmony means the notes work well together. If they are out of harmony, they are dissonant. Dissonance sounds bad, like a child slamming on an out of tune piano. When notes are played in harmony it sounds good, with infinite possibility of unique expression. A note will play longer and louder when dissonant notes aren't crashing into it.

Harmony allows us to see others not as children with a piano but venerated creators of music.  It's required to graduate to seeing ourselves as One. In 4th density we have inner and outer harmony. In mid-6th density it goes a step further and we even loose polarity to make way for unity. That concept also translates musically because you can only have harmony when you have multiple notes on pitch. When there is only one note, there is unity.

The Yogi's teach about the all pervading "Om" that you begin to hear with a deepening meditation practice. "The music of the Universe" they say. It's like we find the note of creation. That very much sounds like Ra's ritual for seeking: "We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light."

I haven't gotten to the protection aspect of your question yet though, just the importance of harmony.
(06-03-2019, 03:09 AM)earthyone Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of thinking about it in musical terms. Harmony means the notes work well together. If they are out of harmony, they are dissonant. Dissonance sounds bad, like a child slamming on an out of tune piano. When notes are played in harmony it sounds good, with infinite possibility of unique expression. A note will play longer and louder when dissonant notes aren't crashing into it.

Harmony allows us to see others not as children with a piano but venerated creators of music.  It's required to graduate to seeing ourselves as One. In 4th density we have inner and outer harmony. In mid-6th density it goes a step further and we even loose polarity to make way for unity. That concept also translates musically because you can only have harmony when you have multiple notes on pitch. When there is only one note, there is unity.

The Yogi's teach about the all pervading "Om" that you begin to hear with a deepening meditation practice. "The music of the Universe" they say. It's like we find the note of creation. That very much sounds like Ra's ritual for seeking: "We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light."

I haven't gotten to the protection aspect of your question yet though, just the importance of harmony.

Beautiful! I think you did explain the protection aspect. Harmony by its very nature is protective against that which is discordant. So protection goes hand in hand with harmony.

I will try and explain the protection aspect myself but I am finding it hard to do so... The protection is build into harmony. When we are harmonious in being, our energy centers in balance and energy flowing, we are protected by the light and the love of the Infinite One. That sense of thanksgiving, of compassion allows the energy to flow through the chakras. Energy is not being baffled at the lower centers. Q’uo has often mentioned “chinks in the armor of light”. These are lower chakra blockages and distortions. Those chinks are weak points, prone to distortion or psychic greeting. Being in a state of open hearted ness; of thanksgiving, of compassion and understanding smooths these “chinks” out. This to me speaks of equilibrium, and when we are in equilibrium we are not engaging extremes or unbalanced force. Hence, we are protected from such.

Let me try to explain it differently... Being in equilibrium, harmonious relationship with self and other, we are encouraged to continue to be in a state of equilibrium. It’s right, it’s natural. And the more that we engage the open heart, the easier it is to do. It becomes natural to play the harmonious tones and melodies of one’s being. THAT is the protection. One is less and less likely to choose distortion.

“Know the Light and praise it,” Ra said. Try it and see!
(06-03-2019, 08:26 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2019, 03:09 AM)earthyone Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of thinking about it in musical terms. Harmony means the notes work well together. If they are out of harmony, they are dissonant. Dissonance sounds bad, like a child slamming on an out of tune piano. When notes are played in harmony it sounds good, with infinite possibility of unique expression. A note will play longer and louder when dissonant notes aren't crashing into it.

Beautiful! I think you did explain the protection aspect. Harmony by its very nature is protective against that which is discordant. So protection goes hand in hand with harmony.

I will try and explain the protection aspect myself but I am finding it hard to do so... The protection is build into harmony. When we are harmonious in being, our energy centers in balance and energy flowing, we are protected by the light and the love of the Infinite One. That sense of thanksgiving, of compassion allows the energy to flow through the chakras. Energy is not being baffled at the lower centers. Q’uo has often mentioned “chinks in the armor of light”. These are lower chakra blockages and distortions. Those chinks are weak points, prone to distortion or psychic greeting. Being in a state of open hearted ness; of thanksgiving, of compassion and understanding smooths these “chinks” out. This to me speaks of equilibrium, and when we are in equilibrium we are not engaging extremes or unbalanced force. Hence, we are protected from such.

Let me try to explain it differently... Being in equilibrium, harmonious relationship with self and other, we are encouraged to continue to be in a state of equilibrium. It’s right, it’s natural. And the more that we engage the open heart, the easier it is to do. It becomes natural to play the harmonious tones and melodies of one’s being. THAT is the protection. One is less and less likely to choose distortion.

“Know the Light and praise it,” Ra said. Try it and see!

Most excellent!

32.1 ▶ Questioner: I have a little question I will throw in at this point from Jim. I will read it. The instrument’s physical complex is now in the process of recovery from taking a chemical. She was ignorant of the opening that she was creating. How can each of the three of us present be more aware of how such openings may be created in our actions and thoughts? Is it possible that we could make such openings innocently as we question in certain areas during these sessions? And then, what can we do to protect ourselves from distorting influences in general? Is there any ritual or meditation that we use?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are in sympathy with the great desire to be of service exemplified by this question, our answer is limited by the distortion of the Way of Confusion. We shall say some general things which may be of service in this area.

Firstly, when this instrument distorted its bodily complex towards low vital energy due to this occurrence, it was a recognizable substance which caused this. This was not a, shall we say, natural substance nor was the mind/body/spirit complex enough aware of its distortion towards physical weakness. The natural ways of, shall we say, everyday existence in which the entity without the distortions caused by ingestion of strongly effective chemicals may be seen to be of an always appropriate nature. There are no mistakes, including the action of this instrument.

Secondly, the means of protection against any negative or debilitating influence for those upon the positive path was demonstrated by this instrument to a very great degree. Consider, if you will, the potentials that this particular occurrence had for negative influences to enter the instrument. This instrument thought upon the Creator in its solitude and in actions with other-self, continually praised and gave thanksgiving to the Creator for the experiences it was having. This in turn allowed this particular entity to radiate to the other-self such energies as became a catalyst for an opening and strengthening of the other-self’s ability to function in a more positively polarized state. Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.
Further reading regarding disharmony and harmony
101.2 Law of One, The channelings of Ra