Bring4th

Full Version: What does it really take to open to Intelligent Infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We probably have to fully accept ourself in order to open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity.
Is that simply a decision?

How hard is it to reach enlightenment, or open the gateway? To become like the Buddha?

Is it required to teach people to gain this?

Do you have to seek this without really wanting it? Because seeking it for its own sake might not work.

You also have to not do it to escape this world.

But I would like to activate my rainbow body and have my end of this life be me vanishing into Light. Rather than disease or accident.

Is it ok to have this ambition? There might not be one answer. But do we have to really try our best in everything?

Getting there through meditation seems like a viable path, though it may be difficult as well.

What are others' input on activating the gateway to Intelligent Infinity?
BTW, I can ask the Universe to put me in balance and I feel it on most of my chakras.
Then I feel Light energy coming in through my crown chakra. I wonder if that is Intelligent Infinity.
When I made the intention and meditated on the feeling of the pressure while listening to meditative music,
I started feeling a pleasurable feeling. I'm going to get back into it and see if I can sustain it.
Maybe I'm touching on just a little bit of it.
I think you touch it gem any time you feel immersed in pure love. From what I learnt from you in these few past years, i’d say it happens to you often....
Here's one thought, IGW. If you had a free one year pass on American Airlines, but had no desire to travel, then it wouldn't do you much good. If you had access to Intelligent Infinity, but had no deep desire to go anywhere with it, as it were, then what's the point in asking the question? Simply desiring a cool exit out of this incarnation is okay, but desire to serve is one of the key elements, as I seem to recall from the Ra Material. And then there's simple "I'd kinda like to" desire as well as a desire which vibrates you whole being. There's a transparency to Divinity associated with the latter, I would aver. It may be useful to concentrate on giving of yourself rather than acquiring for yourself. Just a thought.
(05-27-2019, 03:37 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Here's one thought, IGW.  If you had a free one year pass on American Airlines, but had no desire to travel, then it wouldn't do you much good.  If you had access to Intelligent Infinity, but had no deep desire to go anywhere with it, as it were, then what's the point in asking the question?  Simply desiring a cool exit out of this incarnation is okay, but desire to serve is one of the key elements, as I seem to recall from the Ra Material.  And then there's simple "I'd kinda like to" desire as well as a desire which vibrates you whole being.  There's a transparency to Divinity associated with the latter, I would aver.  It may be useful to concentrate on giving of yourself rather than acquiring for yourself.  Just a thought.

Thank you peregrine. It's excellent points you bring up. I'll try to explain.

I do give at every opportunity. I just don't go out of my way to give extra.
I serve my mom and Cyan who is staying here. As I will mention, I serve humanity through energy work.
Well, the "cool exit" would be like 40-50 years from now. Not something I'm looking for right away.

I do want to be like a spiritual master, but I don't want to gain 1000's of followers. It just doesn't seem right
to have people following you. The age of the guru is over. Plus I'm not the best teacher of philosophical secrets.
That doesn't mean I don't teach. I perhaps speak too much on my experiences.
Yes, I do demonstrate love in what I do. And that may be enough. But isn't it good to strive for more?

I would love to travel the Universe with unfettered tread. I do have interest in other alien cultures. I just don't
travel the astral planes because fear has held me back. Plus it's a lot of work for such little reward (meaning what I have accomplished so far).
I would desire strongly to meet Ra for instance, if that were even possible. They are in our inner planes, so maybe.

Why should we desire to better ourselves? Is it wrong to want to be better? Or must we deny ourselves any gain?
I think just conquering my fear would go a long way to helping humanity (the collective). And what timeline I'm on.
I do energy work often, sending healing. I do a lot of work from behind the scenes. I think with II I could do more.

I do realize that II is always flowing through me. It keeps me alive, and all of us.

But can't you access the gateway and still stay here in 3D to help others?

And would I have to lose a lot of weight and be thin in order for my body to handle II?
(05-27-2019, 12:03 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I think you touch it gem any time you feel immersed in pure love. From what I learnt from you in these few past years, i’d say it happens to you often....

Thank you flo. That makes sense. I thought II was an energy like Light that was impartial.

But I feel that when I think of it as Love, I distort it. What can I do to keep from limiting it? Because it isn't just love.
I feel now like I'm in a pool and the water is flowing in through my head, and filling me up. There's a ringing in both my ears.
It's very peaceful. Probably more peace than I've ever felt in my life.
This is what I want. To have peace. Not for selfish reasons. I don't want to make a lot of money
because I don't like the hassles that come with a lot of money.
I know I've had hard past lives. I just don't remember them. This is like my vacation life.
But enough where I can learn tough lessons. Just not so much work.

Intelligent Infinity is warm.

Unless it is 4D light that I'm feeling. Ra (or maybe one of the other channels) did say that
experiencing 4D light would feel like returning to your Source. So I can't be sure.
It doesn't feel like Source to me. Not yet anyway. It isn't overwhelmingly blissful.

Intelligent Infinity is captivating.

And it feels very balanced.

Maybe I'm still in 6D and just dreaming this 3D life.
(05-27-2019, 05:18 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2019, 12:03 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I think you touch it gem any time you feel immersed in pure love. From what I learnt from you in these few past years, i’d say it happens to you often....

Thank you flo. That makes sense. I thought II was an energy like Light that was impartial.

But I feel that when I think of it as Love, I distort it. What can I do to keep from limiting it? Because it isn't just love.

Perhaps we slightly distort pure love when we do not let utterly go of any desire ? So staying in pure love with no thoughts about future ? Just bathing in that instant with no movement ?
Trying while not trying: The epitome of self. Moving, whilst not moving. It is the single hardest, and easiest thing One can do. What is stopping you from opening the gateway? What exists besides The One? These are all internal struggles, you are your own shadow, you are your only enemy.

To bring on the gateway in third density life is to forgive all woes, and yourself. To open yourself freely to what the universe is eternally pouring out. Ride the wave of pair-of-dice. The Creator is all things, in a balanced, integral formation. All that you are is also The Creator: There is only One. The difference is the distortion or out of ratio displacement of expression/understanding. Could you believe the difference between The Creator and us, is a view-point?

Begin with beginning to understand one self/other-self. How have you passed judement on yourself and others, what do you see in a distorted fashion? Find one and follow connection to all others. ALL Things are ONE:ALL things are interconnected, or integral.
I'm just not going to force it.
I'm just sitting, balancing myself in the energy, without trying to balance.
Accomplishing much with doing little.
I will work on my struggles. Maybe my shadow self will show itself so I can forgive it.

I don't know how advanced I am. I know the basic principles, but it seems like nobody's
system works for me. I studied Reiki, but am having some difficulty learning the symbols,
because I'm not putting in the practice. But when I use them, it doesn't feel any stronger.

My belief is, we don't need systems to do things I don't think. Unless everything I am doing
is a system. I am not sure if it is.
Instead of Intelligent Infinity, maybe it is Love that I am opening up more to.
Unless they are one and the same.
Love feels safer.
Intelligent Infinity can drive you mad if you aren't balanced for it.

So I am seeking pure Love.
IGW, when a honey bee hive splits a new queen takes a fair portion of the hive away with her off into the unknown. They swarm around in a fairly confused and chaotic fashion, unsure of where they're going and trying hard to keep together. Eventually they land in a new place and begin settling in, creating honey comb and so forth.

I gather that in your outer life you are already settled into a home and so on, but it feels like your mind is still swarming hither and thither, unable to settle in someplace and rest. Honestly, I think you're starting at wrong end of things. Your capacity for spiritual connection isn't lacking, but you central nervous system seems to be unable to have defined patterns of activity and rest. You really might benefit by looking for ways to achieve defined periods of restorative, peaceable down time and sleep. Having a periodicity to the heightened activation of your nervous system might serve you well. It might allow you a clarity of mental organization which might then allow you to move ahead with what you would like to do.
Thanks, peregrine. I do take time off. It's only rarely that I seek to expand myself energetically.

Now I'm just balancing what comes in. Sometimes it involves closing it down just a little so it remains balanced
and now overpowered. I feel a field around my heart chakra that's energized.

I just need to maintain this and not forget about it.

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.