Bring4th

Full Version: Application of The Law of 1 & Negative Pol...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have experience applying the Law of One towards a negative polarized being attached to a person through karma?
Some how someway... i have found myself in a house where the their is a negative polarized being attached to a person.... and the mother also has a son who I have just found out is showing interest in a church of satan....

lol you cant make this up.
I have extensive experience with this sort of thing because of my past... but I used to deal with it on the astral realm and etc... but over time it seems that I was building up some reputation and it was attracting physical manifestation consequences... like military people... and etc. Anyways because of an incident where I teleported a being out of this dimension thinking that this was a good way to deal with it... I heard my guardians shouting at me ...Terrance nooooo.... long story short I was trying to find ways to deal with these type of beings.... and tried different experiments... Long story short... if your curious about what I was doing.... just ask and I will explain... to the point....
I found the Law of One and it made what I was doing more effective because I was able to focus specifically on these types of beings and I knew that I was not harming them. Also they arent able to hide from me with this method...

I just want to bounce some ideas and concepts off others who have experience with this sort of thing... I think that I understand the negative polarized beings a little better than what was described in the book but considering the work load.. here with a person in the beginning phase of joining a satanic cult and the other person who considers suicide often...

Since I have been here... I have taught the family what I know and what to do... The mom is applying it with great success Smile I told her the secret was to look at these negative polarized beings as a person who needed love since, they probably didnt have it in their past lives.... and to really mean what they felt....

haha Spirit has all ready recruited her to help do work for others as a guardian for others... and the being who has an attachment to the daughter here is significantly weaker than what it started as...... There was even a point where the smell was manifesting as rotten eggs.... phew....

I also dont know how to speak about this.... I dont want to sound like a douche bag... I mean to say the things I am saying with respect... as I know the role of the dark is to also teach...
Thank you for sharing SGW.
It's really difficult to add anything as not being there to experience both sides. It seems you're trying to seek a form of understanding and acceptance to heal.
It also sounds like it is only a stage of their expression of whatever experience or trauma that caused it. People don't just often hang around each other for no spiritual reason, there often times involves past karma perhaps. Like for example the person that hurts or abuses one of their close one was actually abused by that close one in a past life and they both agreed to balance that karma out through such experience. It does not always mean that you or it should be just left as that, as people may go in loops of incarnations and karma endlessly without peace or rest. Your service is unique and only you have the tools and experience to help as you can. My personal suggestion is being patient, being considerate that these entities are one and the same and even if one seems more evil labeling them as something fixed only pushes them to be that and creates more suffering and separation. The forms of healing are unique to you as I said, be patient, do not fear, believe that all will be well no matter the outcome, your presence and inner balance of consciosness are the greatest powers and influence that you have. And if I haven't made it clear, I believe you are on the right track and are trying to be considerate and learn from experience. I don't know if any of that helps, but hang in there.
(05-31-2019, 02:45 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing SGW.
It's really difficult to add anything as not being there to experience both sides. It seems you're trying to seek a form of understanding and acceptance to heal.
It also sounds like it is only a stage of their expression of whatever experience or trauma that caused it. People don't just often hang around each other for no spiritual reason, there often times involves past karma perhaps. Like for example the person that hurts or abuses one of their close one was actually abused by that close one in a past life and they both agreed to balance that karma out through such experience. It does not always mean that you or it should be just left as that, as people may go in loops of incarnations and karma endlessly without peace or rest. Your service is unique and only you have the tools and experience to help as you can. My personal suggestion is being patient, being considerate that these entities are one and the same and even if one seems more evil labeling them as something fixed only pushes them to be that and creates more suffering and separation. The forms of healing are unique to you as I said, be patient, do not fear, believe that all will be well no matter the outcome, your presence and inner balance of consciosness are the greatest powers and influence that you have. And if I haven't made it clear, I believe you are on the right track and are trying to be considerate and learn from experience. I don't know if any of that helps, but hang in there.

Yes I can confirm, this is what we always said, in Law of One in atlantis. As well as meeting with compassion and love. I can't stress that enough. The more evil, the harder. Try see the actual entities or energy and not the actual person doing it. If not complete gone. Or clone. But that are two other things. Realise they're reacting to the light. They can't stand it. As they are not used to it. Unfortunately we meet it all the time. I've had it all my life. See it as a test. Do not give in. Stand up for the light.
Thanks @blossom & Ixchel.
I appreciate the kind words and yes your words do help. It helps re affirm that this path is the right one. Yeah I am defintiely healing and like you said and as it is known that we are all one. So them being as they are, represent myself on some level. I am enjoying my time here and I am greateful to be able to be around this family.

@Ixchel, yes at its core is light no matter what the being aside from the clones and AI.... I see these beings and even when they challenge me I show them love.... I sometimes even channel their higher self.... They know the truth when they see it and it causes that burried light to flicker...

Yeah I feel like this is definitley a past life karama thats is happening...

Smile
(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]... like military people...

(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways because of an incident where I teleported a being out of this dimension

Can you expand these sentences?
(06-01-2019, 12:01 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @blossom & Ixchel.
I appreciate the kind words and yes your words do help. It helps re affirm that this path is the right one. Yeah I am defintiely healing and like you said and as it is known that we are all one. So them being as they are, represent myself on some level. I am enjoying my time here and I am greateful to be able to be around this family.

@Ixchel, yes at its core is light no matter what the being aside from the clones and AI.... I see these beings and even when they challenge me I show them love.... I sometimes even channel their higher self.... They know the truth when they see it and it causes that burried light to flicker...

Smile

They have too much crap, blocks etc, in the way that's the problem and they chose to be negative because its easier. They think. It might not even be as conscious. It's the same story. I'm amazed how they can go so long and still play unconscious. But I guess the blocks do something. They are deeply scared of going there. If not that, they know it will be too difficult, and can't control their minds. That's again, how it goes, when you start not control your thoughts, and then follow your actions. Through lives. Unfortunately for them, much of it, is to reverse the process. At some level they know it. Even though, chakra and crystal work can ease, still.. That's partly too why. They simply have to come to the point, where they have no choice.
They can get much help by learning to erase by right frequency. So how do you handle it and how do you help them?
Being the right frequency is a real help. They will, however, try everything to get you down.
Maybe grid the place..
Provide the tools to make a better choice. But free will is nasty.
(06-01-2019, 08:41 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2019, 12:01 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @blossom & Ixchel.

Smile

They have too much crap, blocks etc, in the way that's the problem and they chose to be negative because its easier. They think. It might not even be as conscious. It's the same story.  I'm amazed how they can go so long and still play unconscious. But I guess the blocks do something. They are deeply scared of going there. If not that, they know it will be too difficult, and can't control their minds. That's again, how it goes, when you start not control your thoughts, and then follow your actions. Through lives. Unfortunately for them, much of it, is to reverse the process. At some level they know it. Even though, chakra and crystal work can ease, still..  That's partly too why. They simply have to come to the point, where they have no choice.
They can get much help by learning to erase by right frequency. So how do you handle it and how do you help them?
Being the right frequency is a real help. They will, however, try everything to get you down.
Maybe grid the place..
Provide the tools to make a better choice. But free will is nasty.

I guess stimulating that core.. But careful.. It might backfire
(06-01-2019, 07:56 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]... like military people...

(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways because of an incident where I teleported a being out of this dimension

Can you expand these sentences?

Yes. I'd like to hear further also.
(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have experience applying the Law of One towards a negative polarized being attached to a person through karma?

I'd say half of it is this:

(05-31-2019, 01:26 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]look at these negative polarized beings as a person who needed love

The other half for me is understanding the connection the two have. In my experience, if you turn to the person's higher self you see that they allow the link to be so it is not necessarily your place to try to sever it.

Applying the Law of One, I see two aspects of what the Creator is that are interconnected by their fate. A bit like One found in two different moments of its journey, where these moments connect in their lesson and service. You have to find the love in the moment somewhat, because the negative entity can only heal by moving forward on its path. You can't really overcome being negative when you get to that and they can't attach to someone without the person having a distortion that allows it and that is unrelated to the negative entity outside a form of resonance.

Anyway, the dynamics and interconnections of the One with Itself through time are complex, but it does really seem to always boil down to finding love in the moment, which is the great healer as a distortion of the Law of One, realizing the harmony of seeming separation. Even if you sever an attachment, you did not resolve what enabled it and the journey always is about the Creator discovering Itself.

So to go back to the part I quoted, if what you find for the negative entity in feeling the connection is that it lacks love, then you can consider that the person with the attachment also does. The nature of the attachment is what unites the two parties, so it is informative on both sides.
Hey guys sorry for taking a while to post. I didnt think anyone more post woulc come frome this but I am happy to reply!!
@Infinite & Kristina I will explain the story... Since a kid I guess I learned to meditate on accident... I would climb the highest tree and just sit and enjoy the breeze. I had a bush I like to go to aswell were I would sit amongst the branches and just relax.... I think that made me concious of my dreams and etc. Before I knew what I was doing I would astral project... I would expeirence some past lives....

I had a issue with a ghost or something in that apartment... and it would try to scare me or something... one day I came home and there was a doll in the middle of the room.... it was my sisters doll and it was the kind that if you sit it up the eye lids open... anyways.. my mom droped me off from elementary school and went to get my sister... I was home alone and I went into my room and that doll was there facing the opposite direction... It then turned its head slowly around towards me and blinked... I ran at the doll and took it to the back and burned it... Story to illustrate my lack of fear...

anyways I would have nightmares and etc and I create a vehicle... it was like a werewolf type thing with wings...
Since I could remember I would go on these missions... there were many kinds but the ones that I remember most vividly were kids in cages... kids in houses...kids in warehouses all locked up and they were really afraid... I would be rescuing them... every night it was something like this and the visions were extremely vivid...

anyways fast forward 10 years or so and im 16 or something... It was easy to astral project... I just had to lie on my back and that was enough for me to separate.... as I grew older I tried practicing flying faster... jumping higher... teleporting... punching fast... teleporting... at this time it seemed like my astral travels stuff was blending into the real world... btw.... I usually did mission type stuff where I would appear somewhere and I just had to mess things up... and attack people etc... I had a sword too... Long story short... I started to be able to see in pitch black in the real world.... everything would kinda be flashing white and the outline of everything would be visible to me.... There was a couple times I disappeared... (I lived in a abusive house hold and my Dad would sometimes come looking for me...) I could see ghost with the same way I see at night... I started having full visions.... similar to the way that so raven is like.... Also the form I was using would change... black wings to white wings.. but there was one time I went to transform and I bursted into a being of light... it felt like my body was on fire or something but I could feel every flick of flame and it was a burning sensation that felt great.... kinda like a hot bath mixed with a orgasm but not sexual... It just felt amazing... From that I had a extremely high heat tolerance... normal water that would burn me... just felt great... lol that lasted only a couple of months though...

anyways... im living in a whole different state and stuff and that house had ghost and what ever else in it... long story short... it would pray on my sister through my dad and when it got enough energy it would try on me... but the thing was I had multiple ghost and energies living in that house... so I am not sure who I teleported....

so basically I was practicing new tactical moves on the astral realm and one of those new things was teleporting things into a void... it was just practice and at the time it seemed like a good idea... because I was starting to notice that I was attacking everything lol i have ptsd from astral traveling on these missions... anyways I was taking a nap one day in my room and I was in a false awakening and this shadow being was staring right at me........ I instantly teleported the being away to that void..... but when I did... I heard my guardians voices for the first time..... they were like.... Terrance Nooooo!!! Then thats when I knew that I shouldn't have done that...

It was not to long after that... maybe a couple weeks or so when I was asleep... and I woke up in the middle of the night.... it seeemed very reall so I am not sure if it was a astral projection or what.... but I was asleep and I woke up to the sense of danger and it was completely silent.... Just then a bunch of men in clothes that look like swat but didnt have any writing on them, entered my room.... I was surprised and teleported outside... (at this point I figure I am astral projecting).... I normally dont see humans when Im out and about... so when I saw a group of men I was startled but not afraid...... I was now in my back yard.... if your wondering why I didnt teleport somewhere far... its because I had to think quick and out of their reach was the easiest option... anyways when I did... those guys just ran through the wall like it was not there... and there were guys coming from the front yard and further back in the yard...

Right there I felt threatened and I transformed into that wolf being.... I never really compared myself to another person but when I transformed id say that I was maybe 6 or 7 feet tall because as a human I was 5'10 and I was basically eye level with the guy before hand and after I was noticeably taller than him..... I use to be very angry as a kid but I would use my anger constructively..... so as I transformed I could see the fear in this guys face.... through his visor... it was definitely strange to see emotion like this and I was about to pick him up but after seeing his fear... I stopped... and decided to just jump into the air...

I had practice jumping plenty of times before and I practice jumping high and jumping high fast... so I understood how to control the jump.... So when I did jump... i noticed that at some point in the jump it felt like I was being pulled up... kinda like being on a roller coaster... as I was being pulled up I could see the neighborhood disappear and clouds going by me but I was still facing towards the ground.... I couldn't move and the higher I went I noticed that I became detached mentally and everything started to fade to black....

I dont remember what happened after that but I do remember floating in the middle of my room close to the ceiling towards my bed with my blanket draped over me... I woke up (real life) laying the opposite direction that I always sleep and I had a dry blood stain on my right shin...... I also noticed the next day that my dad had a dry blood stain on his shin too.....

thats basically it... It seemed like I was banned from the astral realm for a while... If I astral projected... I would be picked up by something unseen and put back in my body... I am assuming that I expel alot of energy when I do things... Years later I learned that it was because I was drawing the wrong kind of attention to myself... and it seemed like I was involved with the military in some way... I dont know yet...I just remember talking to a military person all in green like the old style military uniforms in America... and the guy was asking me what I did in my civilian life....

anyways lol you get the point... I can elaborate some more but as you can see it would probally be another book...

@Ixchel

this is my 3rd time living with someone of this type of nature... that doesn't mind the thought of suicide or self harm.... from what I can tell this person and the other person share common things...
Doesn't clean up after them selves and space is messy...
2 of the 3 had anger issues.
Attempted suicide in the past all ready...

I think that's about it... any ways I see their choice and etc as flowing with the least resistance... The thing that I became aware of after reading the Law of One was being telepathic... especially when you know if your not a negative person yet a negative thought comes up... I wont say all instances but for me... I watched my thoughts and I average 85-90% positive thoughts and attitude... but around others who have entity attachments I noticed a trend of negative thoughts as well as feelings towards them.... being annoyed or etc... there was even a time when I "thought of a word" in a different language and repeated it to that person and it was something that hurt their feelings... lol never even heard it before then and I dont remember it...

So path of least resistance... is what the negative polarized being uses... and I guess since the being is directly connected to you... its merges with you... so its kinda like having a split personality but your personality is in charge 98% of the time and it can only make suggestions... I remember astral projecting... I have been learning how to do it consciously.... and I saw a couple of my attachments... one sat on top of my head... where im loosing hair... and the other was was holding on to me on my back with one of its hands going into my heart area..... tsk tsk.. So I guess if a person doesn't know they are being manipulated and usually act on how they feel and have some kind of past trauma... influenced by negative polarized beings... "MEDIA...Entertainment" So when they do something against the grain... or habitat of the negative polarized... it triggers that psychological barrier.... like cleaning makes these people frustrated... Thinking positive or optimistic is the same way...

its definitely a paradox... I feel bad because I dont love myself... but I cant love myself...

@Minyatur
Yeah I see what you mean... I kinda had bits and pieces of the Law of One and the understanding of what is not liked and liked by negative polarized beings... like... instead of teleporting beings to a void... if I felt they were negative.. I would trap them into a energetic box and send them to "heaven" lol did it twice.... I caught this being... and sent him into heaven (or what my mind things is heaven).. he looked more like a negative ghost but human.... the box went into the sky into the clouds and immediately came right back down like it was rejected.... haha I was scared.. I was like crapp.. that didnt work.. what do I do now.. but that guy came out surprisingly like healed and happy..... like a zombie turning into Jim carrey....

I tried this another time and this one kinda seemed like it waas rejected... lol but the being didnt want anything to do with me aftewards.. lol it left quickly....

Another thing I have noticed is that negative polerzied beings and negative beings all know not to be seen by me... and it was causing me trouble... because I could feel them but I couldnt do anything about it... but now that I know that love is infinite... haha and how to send these beings love thanks to the Law of One... no one can escape my passion...

I also read a book for learning astral projection and one of the chapters was about attachments... they had an example of a lady who wanted to server her husbands attachment but when she went to go do it... the being spoke to her and told her why it was there... and that he still had to learn this lesson.... so I dont really mess with peoples attachments... but if they have a negative polarized being... they often try their luck with me...

I have actually taught the mother of her 2 kids and grandaughter the principles of the Law of One and how to send love to these negative polarized beings... haha wow... and she is enthusiastic about it.. that being lost tons of polarity... and it tried to attach me a 2nd time and it was nothing like before... they use to live in fear but now they dont see the dark as a monster anymore... but a child to be taught....

my guardians want me to write a book but and to teach others... I will get to it eventually...

Welp.. i have spoken enough... Good night.... if you guys have anymore questions... just lmk.

Smile
lol take your time reading it haha
SGW,  thank you for sharing..  Please continue with the LOO and applying love, it will protect you too...  Wink   best best wishes Heart
thank you at flofrog your welcome...