Bring4th

Full Version: Bored with 3D!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so bored with 3D! I'm not bored with service, but I'm bored of their ways. It's getting increasingly dense. I have more outbursts from them for nothing, trying to guilt and shame. What do you do.
(05-31-2019, 02:42 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so bored with 3D!  I'm not bored with service, but I'm bored of their ways. It's getting increasingly dense. I have more outbursts from them for nothing, trying to guilt and shame. What do you do.
It may do you well to remind yourself of this quote when attempting to separate from them (other selves) as in "I'm bored of their ways".
quote: You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One. -Ra
Utilize what is placed in front of you to balance those things which may be inside you that are begging to be balanced, find the love in the situation that seems devoid of it. Accept each thing that is presented with gratitude for the experience. This may all that you can do when working in service of others.
Ixchel - I get it. I find the 3D ways quite boring too.
Like a storey that no longer holds your attention or a game you can see as counter productive so you are there but not really into the game.

I don’t know about increased outburst I have heard that the 4D vibrations being to much for many would trigger all their catalyst and make people not acclimated more agitated and prone to being reactive. I saw that up until the last 6 months but I think because I am so much more comfortable in the 4D vibes I can handle the outburst better.

If possible can you take in less media so you are less attuned to the energy of the current reactive collective and perhaps just stay more in tune with your own vibes so they can carry you through the outbursts you are exposed to?

Media carries a lot of the current collective vibrations, so if most are struggling with the 4D light and you consume the same program it will make settling into your own vibes harder I would think.

I spend my daily time out in the world then once I am home it’s all about staying in my own vibes or harmonious vibes until I leave again. Makes life so much easier not to be sucked into the drama. Smile 4D light is divine. Smile
How many have committed suicide not out of depression or despair but with great love and mystery and intrigue of the beyond? It's boring here indeed...
(05-31-2019, 05:03 PM)Rhayader Wrote: [ -> ]How many have committed suicide not out of depression or despair but with great love and mystery and intrigue of the beyond? It's boring here indeed...

It’s funny you say that. And I won’t say earth itself is boring just the game/drama every one is swept up in.

Along what you said though I was thinking today about when everyone I am close to is gone, and I am finished my game here how potentially I could have to walk myself out.

It was funny to think of going out purposefully not out of despair or sadness but an excitement at a job complete and knowing this is not the end so I could skip the icky bits of dying slowly in a nursing home.

Last one out get the lights
(05-31-2019, 05:11 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]... so I could skip the icky bits of dying slowly in a nursing home.

I hear you about that Glow. To me, that's the final "indignity" of 3D existence.
That's why I sleep a lot, like over 12 hours a day. I sleep until my head feels foggy and I have a slight headache.
I used to get nausea with it, but no longer. I would throw up if I slept too much.

Now I find myself trying to kill time in the day, waiting till I grow old.
What makes you guys think that you're over 51% service to others? You guys must be very confident of your deeds.
I am not concerned. I see no reason one should not know oneself and their own polarization.
It isn’t even about measuring deeds but polarization. Though I do sto work daily.
Polarization though, its quite obvious if you know yourself to be compelled by love/unity/compassion.

Even more knowable if you connect beyond the tiny ego self to your source self.
that still falls under self knowledge though so doable.
(05-31-2019, 09:40 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am not concernedl. I see no reason one should not know oneself and their own polarization.
It isn’t even about measuring deeds but polarization. Though I do serve daily in action.
Polarization though, its quite obvious if you know yourself to be compelled by love/unity/compassion.

Even more knowable if you connect daily beyond this tiny ego self to your source self..
Again that falls under self knowledge though.

What do you think polarization is? it is based on your actions not of the knowledge that you have collected meditating. You can say that you are a positive person but that's it. only words. If you truly went beyond that 'tiny ego' you would not be bored or waiting to die you would be the shinning sun for the people wherever you go in these hard times. Service to others is not only meditation but actions.
Ok theJoan Smile
I don’t think you are understanding exactly what I was saying, nor are you privy to my life and awareness or polarization.
I’m not worried. It’s good. I can’t be talked out of a knowing and contentment with creation, and where I am going after this life.
Nor do I think it’s a positive inclination to try to instil fear.
Just to add to be bored with the experience of separation is actually just part of moving the collective consciousness back toward unity. It’s part of the necessary experiences of the creator just like the drama of separation was/is. We always move into new experiences.
(05-31-2019, 10:34 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Ok theJoan Smile
I don’t think you are understanding exactly what I was saying, nor are you privy to my life and awareness or polarization.
I’m not worried. It’s good. I can’t be talked out of a knowing and contentment with creation, and where I am going after this life.

The Law is One my sister, fear is just a thought.
Still I’m not sure what one would be trying to achieve by planting a seed of that nature.
Are you concerned about your polarization so you are uncomfortable with those who are not or is there some other desire in trying to infer people should be fearful.

I personally wouldn’t want to plant that seed in another’s consciousness.
Plant love, plant forgiveness, plant unity and compassion. That’s my preference anyways
It would be cool to see your "rating" of polarization, even though it's probably changing all the time. It would probably work against you though. You might be drawn to do things to bring it up and then realise that it had the opposite effect as your intention behind those actions were selfish (just to see your rating go up).

Having said that I think a high % STO individual would be less likely to get bored as there is so much opportunity for service here, being literally in the trenches, you could say.

But it's hard work and it can be tiring!
(05-31-2019, 11:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Still I’m not sure what one would be trying to achieve by planting a seed of that nature.
Are you concerned about your polarization so you are uncomfortable with those who are not or is there some other desire in trying to infer people should be fearful.

I personally wouldn’t want to plant that seed in another’s consciousness.
Plant love, plant forgiveness, plant unity and compassion. That’s my preference anyways

I love each of one of you as I love myself and because of that I said what I've said. Honestly, I see you guys being too naive with life and that is what concerns me. You think that you have figured everything out but the reality is another. The knowledge that you posses now its here because of the sacrifices that our brothers and sisters have made. now, tell me my sister do you know what it took to bring this knowledge for us at this important time and the reason of it? Look at our brothers and sisters of L/L Research working hard and the people maintaining the other websites. I'm not concerned about me but for the little ones that will repeat because they couldn't see another way. I've been interacting with people my whole life trying to help as best as I can and the majority of them still 'believes' that God is some type of humanoid creature or they don't believe at all. I'm not trying to spread fear and there aren't two consciousness there is only One infinite Self manifesting itself through each living being. This is what I mean by being naive. Love, forgiveness, unity and compassion they are good words but that's not going to help anybody unless you show them. like this unending posts of expressions they never end because the 'ego' has something say.

"Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator."
I agree with all you said except expecting that a high sto being would be a certain way. At some point you just want to free yourself from the body and be able to serve in a different way. There are many parts of earths energy field that serve without ever incarnating.

It almost feels to me like a job better done without a body that keeps you separate unable to fully reach all those you wish you could sooth if only there was not so much separation and boundaries.
I’m not much for boundaries and see how much more I could serve outside the body.

I am told this is the time for service in the body but I really look forward to a less vehicle based experience where boundaries between each are less firm. Like Ra had trouble identifying where one m/b/s complex ended and another began because it all looks like light. Being outside the 3D experiences one could directly share vibrations with those in need.

That is more how I am use to serving so this body feels like an inhibition or that reflex though I know this is the time for being in the body.

Also I do not think Gemini needs any reason given to him to fear his polarization, so I was trying circumvent that. If anyone has felt that energy he is definitely of love.
TheJoan no offence but you are not serving me here. I appreciate that you think you are but when people have found god/source themselves they don’t really depend on others validation of truth or not.

I appreciate you feel it’s a service but I am not being naive I know source am part of it am reassured of my place. I don’t really even resonate with your fear for the little ones or others sacrifice. I don’t see things that way. I also don’t think one should try to talk others out if the assurance in the security. We are all one, nothing to fear. To each their own though.
(05-31-2019, 11:43 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]It would be cool to see your "rating" of polarization, even though it's probably changing all the time. It would probably work against you though. You might be drawn to do things to bring it up and then realise that it had the opposite effect as your intention behind those actions were selfish (just to see your rating go up).

Having said that I think a high % STO individual would be less likely to get bored as there is so much opportunity for service here, being literally in the trenches, you could say.

Thank you, it is really hard to be of service and try to actually help. I have been dealing with that for 12 years and I can assure you that I'm not bored only concerned.

"The Lord of the Harvest
…36 When He saw the crowds, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then He said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest.”…"
(06-01-2019, 12:00 AM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Glow' pid='263245' dateline='1559358733']. This is what I mean by being naive. Love, forgiveness, unity and compassion they are good words but that's not going to help anybody unless you show them. like this unending posts of expressions they never end because the 'ego' has something say.

I don’t even know what you mean by this but it seems you think we are not showing people these things? I don’t really follow but either way it’s not suitable because I do show that to people every day.

Regardless even if I didn’t it’s quite frequently stated in the Law of One that service isn’t always an act of doing but an act of being. That is actually stated as the primary service of wanderers.

Anyways I don’t really know why this has to be a debate.

Ixchel started the thread asking for advice on how to handle the outburst of others and being board with the experience of this form of existence. An attempt was made to make them feel less isolated, understood, and give some ideas. That was what Ixchel asked about not wether or not they should fear harvest. Smile so personally I’m not interested in taking the discussion there.
I never said that it was a debate.
this is the only thing that I just asked.
Quote:What makes you guys think that you're over 51% service to others? You guys must be very confident of your deeds.

you responded this to me:

Quote:I am not concerned. I see no reason one should not know oneself and their own polarization.
It isn’t even about measuring deeds but polarization. Though I do sto work daily.

Even more knowable if you connect beyond the tiny ego self to your source self.
that still falls under self knowledge though so doable.

and I asked you if you knew about polarization and this is what you said:

Quote:Ok theJoan Smile

I'm out of here. Good night. Jesus.
(05-31-2019, 10:21 PM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2019, 09:40 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am not concernedl. I see no reason one should not know oneself and their own polarization.
It isn’t even about measuring deeds but polarization. Though I do serve daily in action.

Even more knowable if you connect daily beyond this tiny ego self to your source self..

What do you think polarization is? it is based on your actions not of the knowledge that you have collected meditating. You can say that you are a positive person but that's it. only words. If you truly went beyond that 'tiny ego' you would not be bored or waiting to die you would be the shinning sun for the people wherever you go in these hard times. Service to others is not only meditation but actions.

I got the debate part from here and your next post which called us naive.
for not being concerned.

It’s not a big deal I just don’t have that concern and do not need to worry.
Appreciate that you were trying to provide service but if we aren’t worried and being here on the Law of One forum are framiliar with polarization it’s all good.

I hope you have a good night and can see later I wasn’t trying to be rude at all just not going to be moved into fear over something I’m not wired to fear.
(05-31-2019, 09:18 PM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you guys think that you're over 51% service to others? You guys must be very confident of your deeds.

"works without faith is dead"

I had replied earlier that works without faith is dead as all these things increase our polarizarion. And now that I further read in more detail what you were referring to I agree. There are some that only hold light as they cannot get out of their space and really be service. In this context with the OP yes. This is work but work that is born from love and the will to see it through.
(06-01-2019, 09:13 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

I had replied earlier that works without faith is dead as all these things increase our polarizarion. And now that I further read in more detail what you were referring to I agree. There are some that only hold light as they cannot get out of their space and really be service. In this context with the OP yes. This is work but work that is born from love and the will to see it through.

Well, I lived the atlantean Law of One so I'm an old soul. I have a mission in front of me, a very heavy one. And very specific. That might be why I these times have less endurance for triviality. As for me it's going to be very serious. And I'm in the process of prep. Actually doing it for mankind's future. I just don't.. Feel it's appreciated. Don't get me wrong. But they're too deep. Too stuck. Or simply, too negative. I know it will be different, after the upheaval and I know many are in mass hypnosis literally. I don't watch TV. I've not had one over ten years. My home is quiet. I love silence. I was born with a still mind. Found out that wasn't "normal. But it's not important. There's also very little resonance with others, in form of nothing to talk about. They sense it and are naturally not attracted to me or, it goes the other way, where you are meeting all the negative ones like described. My very close soulmate on my tree has got possessed and ill so.. I'm currently in the waiting game for my group and my mission while all the rest are going mad, its like, that's all there's left. Again don't get me wrong. Despite what we know, despite I'm nice I can communicate etc, there's just too different frequently I'm quite far away. And it's difficult having to.
(05-31-2019, 02:42 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so bored with 3D!  I'm not bored with service, but I'm bored of their ways. It's getting increasingly dense. I have more outbursts from them for nothing, trying to guilt and shame. What do you do.

I can understand that feeling quite well.

I'm actually ready to take service to the next level. I am ready and have goals/plans for the benefit of all humanity. Very soon, in my opinion, the tables will turn, and those that have been waiting to truly serve, are in the nigh future, going to start "drawing the cards", being put in the right place and time. To really start making a difference on Earth.

Last night during a very critical emotional moment, the higher self directly communicated, that the strife and tribulation, I have experienced lately is due to a critical or threshold soon to be reached, and there are those that would wish to de-potentiate this potential. That in this very next weekish time, that in-deed the time has come to step forward in the service of all humanity. Not to guide as if I mean an end, but rather a beginning.

That soon a time-stamp or moment encapsulated in time will be met, and the only way to stop this from occurring, due to pre-incarnative situation/deals/setup, is for me myself to abandon the path.
(06-01-2019, 06:39 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm actually ready to take service to the next level. I am ready and have goals/plans for the benefit of all humanity. Very soon, in my opinion, the tables will turn, and those that have been waiting to truly serve, are in the nigh future, going to start "drawing the cards", being put in the right place and time. To really start making a difference on Earth.

Last night during a very critical emotional moment, the higher self directly communicated, that the strife and tribulation, I have experienced lately is due to a critical or threshold soon to be reached, and there are those that would wish to de-potentiate this potential. That in this very next weekish time, that in-deed the time has come to step forward in the service of all humanity. Not to guide as if I mean an end, but rather a beginning.

That soon a time-stamp or moment encapsulated in time will be met, and the only way to stop this from occurring, due to pre-incarnative situation/deals/setup, is for me myself to abandon the path.

It's impossible to abandon the path its part of the soul I am and its very tedious. Its all about past lives. It's like all the rest around you are partying in the unawake state while you sit there have to do it all.
Quote:Well, I lived the atlantean Law of One so I'm an old soul. I have a mission in front of me, a very heavy one. And very specific. That might be why I these times have less endurance for triviality. As for me it's going to be very serious. And I'm in the process of prep. Actually doing it for mankind's future. I just don't.. Feel it's appreciated. Don't get me wrong. But they're too deep. Too stuck. Or simply, too negative. I know it will be different, after the upheaval and I know many are in mass hypnosis literally. I don't watch TV. I've not had one over ten years. My home is quiet. I love silence. I was born with a still mind. Found out that wasn't "normal. But it's not important. There's also very little resonance with others, in form of nothing to talk about. They sense it and are naturally not attracted to me or, it goes the other way, where you are meeting all the negative ones like described. My very close soulmate on my tree has got possessed and ill so.. I'm currently in the waiting game for my group and my mission while all the rest are going mad, its like, that's all there's left. Again don't get me wrong. Despite what we know, despite I'm nice I can communicate etc, there's just too different frequently I'm quite far away. And it's difficult having to.

My friend don't take things too serious or you will just overload the bio-computer BigSmile . we're on a mixed polarity field positive, negative and neutral in my experience I've been dealing with everything in my entire life. As i grew up in a third world country where everybody wants to make it happen and they would kill for anything in order to live better than others(of course I'm referring to those more ambitious than others which create distortions and hard times for the little ones.) they live completely under the veil so i understand what you are saying. Now there's opportunity of growth in these annoying times and that's precisely why we're here. As Glow said to me yesterday:
Quote:it’s quite frequently stated in the Law of One that service isn’t always an act of doing but an act of being.
We're bringing light everyday into this world even if you're not aware of it and trust me they do appreciate it spiritually speaking.

"It is often true that the wanderer will not be completely aware of its difficulties of accepting itself. Therefore, the wanderer will project that difficulty outward and it will then feel that it cannot deal with other people. Yet other people are the mirrors which reflect the self to the self. It would be possible to work through the lessons of love without other entities but it would not be probable. It is the mirrors that touch your life that give you the information you need to turn within, and, little by little, find ways to deepen the love that you have for yourself." Q'uo
(06-01-2019, 08:26 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2019, 06:39 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

It's impossible to abandon the path its part of the soul I am and its very tedious. Its all about past lives. It's like all the rest around you are partying in the unawake state while you sit there have to do it all.

Of course when speaking in vagaries such as the all encompassing, over-arching, grand destiny/destination of One. Earth is quite different, it is finite, and the ratio and integral action means a lot here. kinetic/action is the very core of Earth and the finite universe, the very ratios and intelligent placement or gravitic placement of love, is what creates any given entity/thing on Earth.

So I would agree that it is impossible to abandon the grandeur, over-arching, path that is. However it is quite possible not to articulate or provide service, and help Earth, and the correlated entities. It is very possible to help entities, and my main goal is to bring about true help, which to me would be providing an more equal footing, and benevolently designed system.

Yes, it is ok to see the grandeur and see the ever-lasting truth of Oneness, and the Grand Final Destination as One. However I quite enjoy this game, and wish to provide service. For no other reason than......I want to, Just as everything else. We are, I am always...

The puzzle box, or mystery will always unfurl, opening up to a new mystery that lay nestled within all that you have already uncovered. For we discover the Infinite One.
(05-31-2019, 11:43 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]It would be cool to see your "rating" of polarization, even though it's probably changing all the time. It would probably work against you though. You might be drawn to do things to bring it up and then realise that it had the opposite effect as your intention behind those actions were selfish (just to see your rating go up).

Well, we will know that for sure when we walk the steps of light! Could you imagine if you could see your ever changing polarity based on all the ways you handle your life, your dealings with others???? OMG! If there was a calculator attached to my back for that purpose I surely would've have broken it by now! The Confederation would have to replace mine a lot. Your reply made me chuckle (at myself). Heart
Pages: 1 2