Bring4th

Full Version: Trying to prove 'Reality Is Just an Illusion'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read this article and thought I would share...

Fermilab is Building a ‘Holometer’ to Determine Once and For All Whether Reality Is Just an Illusion

Sounds interesting!
Heart zanny
Ow wow, the implications of that experiment are potentially paradigm changing. (And mind blowing) I'll be following that one closely, thanks for bringing it to our attention zanny!

Upon further inspection I remember reading something about the theory a while ago.. I don't get all of it and I can't find the original so this is going to be a bit messy. But I believe the point was that the amount of information per 3d unit of space has a maximum. If you try to make more accurate readings then you start to get a noise. The theoretical most accurate reading is the at around the level of the planc constant. However, earlier measurements indicate that there might be noise at a much less accurate level of reality. This would indicate a model where all the information is not stored in 3d space, but in a sort of 2d sheet bubble surrounding space... Essentially a hologram.

The clock they made should not be able to measure around the planc constant. But the previous experiment suggests it might measure right in the levels where the distortions become measurable.
I saw this article too, pretty interesting! It would explain why physicists have trouble with the extremely small. You can keep cutting particles in to halves and then cut the halves an so forth for a long time. But after a while everything just starts to look like a foam and no longer makes sense to try and halve. Maybe that's the resolution barrier they're running up against. The One Creator needed to add more megapixels... Or, well, googolpixels maybe. Wink
So…this machine is being created to find out it if actually exists? LOL….gotta love those rabbit holes.

Richard
Lol. What if it discovers it doesn't exist... Will it vanish in a puff of logic?
I think they might be in a double-bind situation. Ok, your instrument has proven reality is an illusion. But, uh, that means your instrument is also an illusion right? Uh oh...
E= MC2
or, to as I like to put it, more simply,
MC2=E
Matter vibrating at the speed of light=Energy (simplified MC2, but suffices for understanding)

All is energy
All is The Creator
BigSmile
from Fractals & Sacred Geometry

[Image: 12around1sm.jpg]
12 Around 1
Creation begins as a source of sound, light and color
emanating from a pulsating orb of consciousness. 12 spiraling cones (horns, tones, harmonics) burst forth forming a circle around the source consciousness, connecting with it and each other to create endless grid programs of experience following a geometric blueprint we call sacred geometry. Soul sparks of light spiral from the central source, randomly moving into the grids to consciously experience.

The "12 around 1 pattern" (12 = 1+2=3) or third dimension references physical reality as nothing more than a biogenetic experiment based on linear time to experience emotions.

We mark time in cycles and loops following this pattern -- clock, calendar, zodiac wheel, alchemy wheel, etc.
crystalinks.com
(10-23-2010, 01:48 PM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]I just read this article and thought I would share...

Fermilab is Building a ‘Holometer’ to Determine Once and For All Whether Reality Is Just an Illusion

Sounds interesting!
Heart zanny

ILLUSION = REAL

trust me, this is true.

you can have a fantasy/delusion in your mind, and it is as real as a ROCK hitting your head.

blockages in chakras are a real deal.

Cyan

Double negative and all that.

If you illusion

If reality illusion

Then

"I do not disagree that this is a creation"
(07-19-2012, 08:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ILLUSION = REAL

trust me, this is true.
All they had to do was ask you instead of wasting so much money on such a project.

Some 40' vacuumed sealed tubes with some fancy lasers and sensors? Not cheap, but its not going to be all that expensive.
That said, interferometers tend to be really, REALLY finicky. I grew up like five miles from FERMI, and the local railways will wreak havoc if that 'noise cancelling' stuff isnt tuned just so.

If it comes back that this Universe has holographic qualities, it would essentially simply mean that we are "contained" within something else, that there is a greater existence, a greater truth if you will, waiting for us out there. Not really groundbreaking for someone who has digested the Ra channelings, I would imagine
(07-20-2012, 06:19 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Some 40' vacuumed sealed tubes with some fancy lasers and sensors? Not cheap, but its not going to be all that expensive.
Cheaper to ask plenum.

(07-20-2012, 06:19 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]If it comes back that this Universe has holographic qualities, it would essentially simply mean that we are "contained" within something else, that there is a greater existence, a greater truth if you will, waiting for us out there. Not really groundbreaking for someone who has digested the Ra channelings, I would imagine
Instruments can only measure 1D space/time and may only see artifacts of time/space. I would like to know how you think such a container view, derived from the Ra material, would be addressed (in any manner at all) by this project?

While I suppose its possible for a holographic universe to be a "standalone" affair, I would like to see some theories that could explain it. Any such theories are probably not about to be forthcoming, but it is possible.

If the experiment brings forth solid evidence that we are indeed in a holographic world, I would be surprised if it showed anything about what was "containing" this hologram. In my own views, the discarnate would be where it is contained. Using the LOO material, it could be that the first three densities share this hologram, then we go onto whatever the next "layer" would be. No reason that this hologram couldnt reside in an even greater one.
Could you please explain how, using the LOO material, it could be that the first three densities share a hologram?
Well according the LOO material first density existence is primordial and elemental. Second density being fauna and flora, third density being us (well at least here). We cohabitate here, so if we are in a hologram, it seems a sound hypothesis that we share it with what we perceive around us.

As the first three densities have chemical bodies, and apparently at least the next three densities have electrical bodies, the nature of their existence would seem to follow different rules than what we can observe here. Though without knowing the nature of this theoretical hologram, or the nature of fourth/fifth/sixth existence, I can conjecturing on speculation.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0717.aspx Q'uo Wrote:Truly, if you allow the heart to express, the heart itself with every beat, rhythmically, profoundly, simply expresses the truth of incarnation: love, love, love, love, love. The pump that pumps blood through the veins of the physical vehicle moves in waves of love. The second-density body which carries you about has no thought that is not steeped and marinated in love. The second-density vehicle is aware in every cell that it is the Creator and that it has no need of reasons to exist or to learn or to serve or to suffer and die. Is it ignorance or is it freedom that allows every cell of your body to give one hundred percent of itself in every moment for its continued existence and no less for the existence of that whole being of which it senses itself to be an integral part. As an entity, one not yet fully in communion with all other entities within its, shall we say, soul group, you have a great lesson to learn from those simple cells of your body, each of which is instinctual and vital with its identity, its every possibility and its readiness to respond to the stimuli that meet it in any given moment and so does your body, without question, without doubt, respond to that which it perceives. Is it experiencing freedom? Or is it experiencing a mindless, reactionary, slave’s existence?

It would seem that there are only 1D and 2D physically here, while our 3D consciousness pilots our 2D bodies with it's onboard biocomputer, the mind.
Kind of meaningless to refer to the 2D body as physical, as it has no inherent physical properties.
It creates and maintains a pattern - the 1D physical structure. So we're talking about concepts like
morphology, biology and mind with 2D.
Might some entity from a high density say its kind of meaningless to refer to our bodies as kind of meaningless?

morphology may be something akin to a 1d to 2d shift, assuming your referring to crystal morphology, but ive been spending a lot of time working on some chemistry ideas recently, and morphology is a fairly ambiguous term.
Morphology as in form of 1D atoms.