Bring4th

Full Version: CO2 levels increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the lack of context, it felt like something important to share. Feel free to discuss.

https://www.axios.com/earth-carbon-dioxi...0bad0.html

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...venth-year
Not the only contributor for sure, but I wonder how many centuries of deliberate deforestation to favor agriculture has contributed to the problem. Easy to blame "Global Warming" but there's a number of factors involved. Plankton die-off due to toxic oceans is in the mix also. We've sure done a job of "fouling our nest" for centuries. Guess the "bill" is coming due.
   Earth has a pollution problem due to human activity.  Just look around.  I am very much in favor of efforts to lower pollution.  I am not in favor of chopping down forests!
   Earth also has “forbidden technologies” that will be able to make the pollution problem vastly less when they are someday released.
   But the idea that Earth is being overrun by carbon dioxide is not valid.  Earth has the highest level of carbon dioxide in history if history is limited to the past thousand years.  If all of history is considered, Earth currently has one of the lowest levels of carbon dioxide.  Carbon dioxide promotes plant growth.
   The purpose of the concept of “global warming” due to human activity is the hoped for subjugation of the many by the elite.

Interested readers can find some data in the article:
https://tinyurl.com/y3t5prmq
This part especially blew my mind.

"Carbon dioxide is the most important long-lived greenhouse gas, with a single molecule lasting in the air for hundreds to around 1,000 years."
   John Kerry was appointed by Joe Biden as the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate in the USA.
   He has six houses, twelve cars, and two yachts.
   He flies around in his private jet to warn us that the planet is on the path to catastrophe and we should take the bus to stop climate change.
   Where is Greta Thunberg?
(This is sarcastic humor.  I hope it brings a laugh.)
(06-04-2019, 09:22 PM)krb Wrote: [ -> ]Not the only contributor for sure, but I wonder how many centuries of deliberate deforestation to favor agriculture has contributed to the problem. Easy to blame "Global Warming" but there's a number of factors involved. Plankton die-off due to toxic oceans is in the mix also. We've sure done a job of "fouling our nest" for centuries. Guess the "bill" is coming due.

Various programs I have seen on TV and on YouTube has put forward the speculation that "Global Warming" is not manmade. The theory is, that all the planets in the Solar System are warming, due to intense activity on the Sun. Humanity is not to blame. It is, (yet), another cycle within a cycle. There is also speculation that with the, (supposed), Global Warming, we are moving towards another "Ice Age".
On another note - apparently our dear friends the Taliban themselves are now joining the fight to combat climate change BigSmile
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tal...ar-AANKGl6
Sometimes watching the news indeed feels like one is inside an episode of "Southpark".
What will be next?
Greta wearing a burka and meeting with senior Taliban officials?
Turning CO2 into a business opportunity (from a relevant accountancy service)

Why Carbon Dioxide Capture Could Be A Profitable Business

Or simply CO² is life and how to make business with it.
Or let human beings pay for their life.

[Image: 3d_gases_in_atmosphere_pie_chart_0.png]

Do you really believe that this part has an impact?
Since the start of oil production, the world has produced nearly 1.5 trillion barrels of oil, each one containing 42 gallons and releasing over 800 lbs of CO2 when consumed. Around 100 trillion cubic meters of natural gas have been produced releasing over 180 billion metric tons of CO2. And I can't find an actual number for coal production, but based on what I've researched, I would estimate it at least a few hundred billion metric tons throughout history, each ton releasing about 4,400 lbs of CO2.

This all adds up to about 1.3 thousand billion metric tons of carbon dioxide overloaded into the environment from fossil fuel use since the start of human civilization- most of which occurred within the last 200 years. And it takes an awful lot of CO2 to make a metric ton. The stuff isn't heavy, but it adds up.

Before humans, there were an estimated 6 trillion trees, each one able to absorb about a ton of CO2 over a hundred year life cycle. Now there are only around 3 trillion. This means we've effectively destroyed half of planet Earth's oxygen-breathing, carbon-sequestering forests. The effects of all this can be clearly seen by the massive die-offs of our coral reefs from ocean acidification due to abnormally increased carbon absorption from the atmosphere.

With all this said, I think we should take climate change seriously. If it's true (and I really don't see how it can't be), it means temperatures and oceans will continue to rise; wildfires, droughts, floods, and storms will continue to get worse; these problems will cascade into increased disease and famine and death and humanity as a whole will be in jeopardy.

This is such a beautiful planet. It's truly a shame what we have done. What's even more of a shame is the deep state probably has all the technology we need to fix this and turn our world into a utopia, but they hold it back to maintain their power and control.