Bring4th

Full Version: How can one life affect polarity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our polarity as I know it is the sum total of all our past lives.
So how does this one life affect where we end up that much?

Does serving others even more really affect where we end up in higher density?

If we do more serving, does this mean we'll be further along in 4D when we incarnate there (or higher density)?

Can I do well through helping people as the opportunities arise, and meditating on my own?

I don't go out of my way to serve others like soup kitchens, but I know that's now always what service is about.

Why do people strive hard to spiritually develop themselves if it really doesn't make a difference?
Gem I could be so wrong but my feeling is that at each incarnation there is the opportunity to change polarity, so trigging does make a difference.

My hubby may have been slightly neutral when young and then met after our wedding an environment where definitely he delved into some negativity. It probably didn't suit him totally and in the last ten years, through I am sure tremendous efforts he has reversed to neutral and to, I feel, definitely some service to others which fulfills him more and more day after day.

of course it is just one exemple, but I really feel our free will permits us to choose different polarities. Not that in the very end it will matter since all will become positive, but for sure the positive way is less lonely Wink

To me, Gem, there is not much to worry, you serve others a lot here, I have seen you answer posts constantly so to the question " Can I do well... ?" Indeed you do !! Wink
I don't think there is a notion of a sum of all your lives in polarity, just what you are or contain in the moment. The balance of what you are.

Through time though, you can accumulate biases that determine how you are now.

The honor/duty of your incarnation is to make choices.
[quote='IndigoGeminiWolf' pid='263490' dateline='1559848434']
Our polarity as I know it is the sum total of all our past lives.

[/quote]
It has to do with our past lives and this life as in our choosing to serve ourselves or others. The Harvest is now. We are polarizing (choosing service to self or service to others) in order to graduate. Those who do not make the choice to polarize one way or the other way will repeat  3rd density elsewhere...

17.33 ▶ Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.and not on Earth as Earth is becoming a 4th density positive planet.

10.6 ▶ Questioner: Then our present race is formed of a few who originally came from Maldek and quite a few who came from Mars. Are there entities here from other places?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities experiencing your time/space continuum who have originated from many, many places, as you would call them, in the creation, for when there is a cycle change, those who must repeat then find a planetary sphere appropriate for this repetition. It is somewhat unusual for a planetary mind/body/spirit complex to contain those from many, many, various loci, but this explains much, for, you see, you are experiencing the third-dimensional occurrence with a large number of those who must repeat the cycle. The orientation, thus, has been difficult to unify even with the aid of many of your teach/learners.

***To graduate is to choose a polarity. Next grade to is fourth density negative or positive as the Harvest is now.

[quote='IndigoGeminiWolf']
So how does this one life affect where we end up that much?

[/quote=kristina]
It really wouldn't be fair to give an entity one chance to do all of his choosing or his work as mistakes will be made. This give all of us ample time to work on and evaluate our progress. It may take many life times to gain any traction.

Does serving others even more really affect where we end up in higher density?

[/quote=kristina]
The next grade is 4th density or to your home density of you are a Wanderer. If you want to go home or go to 4th density, you will have to choose a polarity.

If we do more serving, does this mean we'll be further along in 4D when we incarnate there (or higher density)?

[/quote=kristina]
If we do more serving, if it's from the heart and love is applied in all of your doings you will graduate to the 4th density positive and you will be a beginner as no one in 3rd density has mastered 4th density lessons yet. They may have begun to work on the lessons in love and understanding but have not mastered them.

Can I do well through helping people as the opportunities arise, and meditating on my own?

[/quote=kristina]
Both. Meditation can act as an inner guidance system, help you to balance the personality, connect with The Creator, your guides and your higher self. Meditation can also help keep you balanced and emotionally grounded as you learn the lessons while here in 3rd density and most of all you will sleep better and just feel better while you are working on your polarity.

I don't go out of my way to serve others like soup kitchens, but I know that's now always what service is about.

[/quote=kristina]
That's correct. You can do so many things to be of service. The list is endless as the possiblities and scenarios on Earth are endless. Learning to forgive someone you dislike, understanding their plight and then accepting the situation has served it's highest good through you. Not easy to do but one way a person can "choose" their polarity through an everyday, average scenario.

Why do people strive hard to spiritually develop themselves if it really doesn't make a difference?

[/quote=kristina]
It does make a difference. Firstly, you are helping the Creator to know itself better than before and from your unique perspective which the Creator thoroughly enjoys (which is seeing it your way), from your lense. Doing for others out of love always teaches you more about yourself too, which again, is teaching the Creator. And it's looked at kind of like this...when you heal, we all get healed. When you love, we all love more abundantly (and we all recieve the love you put forth). Whether you love yourself only or others. It gets added to the lot.
If you want to experience love and understanding, if you want to practice it in it's natural environment, if you want to live a life without a 3d veil, you will have to graduate. If you want to graduate, you will have to make the choice of polarity. Practice it, hone in on it and master your choice.

I hope this helps in some way. Don't give up. Keep going your own way. You seem to be doing a great job in many, many aspects. I mean, you love Loki? That's service to others as he is an "other".
   Kristina above said, “Practice it, hone in on it and master your choice.”  Let’s ask the question, “If I desire service-to-others, how might I do that?”  How about?  . . .
   I could smile when I meet someone.
   I could be encouraging in conversations.
   I could minimize griping.
   I could be honest in my dealings with others.
   I could try to not take advantage of someone else.
   If I have a job, I could be faithful in my work, since nearly all work is of service to someone other than me (although the pay I get helps me buy what I need.)
   If people at work talk about others, I could put a positive attitude toward what I say about them.  [Imagine how you would feel at work is you accidently overheard someone else saying something good about you!]
   If I have a family or spouse or parents or brothers or sisters, I could treat them with gentleness, love, and respect.
   If I have a pet, I could care for it.
   If I have a plant, I could encourage its growth.
   If I have a friend, I could volunteer to be helpful when asked.
   If I have money, I could share some when needs arise.
   I could be thankful for the life that I have.
   I could try to be forgiving when others act in a way that I don’t appreciate.
   If I have a bed to sleep in, I could make the bed when I get up in the morning.  In doing so, I have already accomplished one positive thing for the day, and have started a path toward other worthwhile accomplishments.  And if my day turns out to be absolutely awful, at least I will have a made up bed to greet me at the end of the day!
   (I think service-to-others is very much about all the little things that occur every day, rather than one or two big items.)
We are at this point due to all that’s been in the past. It’s just that we are at the end of a cycle and we are all close to harvest. We have to make one more push because we haven’t graduated yet. This life IS very important precisely because it’s the time of harvest. The opportunities for service upon either path are most intense at this point in our time.

I think we will have time maybe for one more incarnation if this incarnation is not sufficient for harvestability.

Service comes in many forms. As creative beings, it’s our will to enact those positive principles in the best way that we know how when the opportunity presents itself. Even meditating for planetary harmony is a service to others activity. It’s more of a passive service, but it’s certainly needed. Imagine where this world would be if we didn’t have meditators and people praying? No one thinks about this because it’s not something we see. Prayer and meditation being in light to the planet and it’s inhabitants.

Something that has always encouraged me in my spiritual seeking is knowing that by our inner work we affect / lighten the whole planet. What modern man is doing now, only the initiates in the mystery schools were doing before. Spiritual seekers are like spiritual pioneers, paving a path for others.
(06-07-2019, 06:04 AM)David_1 Wrote: [ -> ]   Kristina above said, “Practice it, hone in on it and master your choice.”  Let’s ask the question, “If I desire service-to-others, how might I do that?”  How about?  . . .
   I could smile when I meet someone.
   I could be encouraging in conversations.
   I could minimize griping.
   I could be honest in my dealings with others.
   I could try to not take advantage of someone else.
   If I have a job, I could be faithful in my work, since nearly all work is of service to someone other than me (although the pay I get helps me buy what I need.)
   If people at work talk about others, I could put a positive attitude toward what I say about them.  [Imagine how you would feel at work is you accidently overheard someone else saying something good about you!]
   If I have a family or spouse or parents or brothers or sisters, I could treat them with gentleness, love, and respect.
   If I have a pet, I could care for it.
   If I have a plant, I could encourage its growth.
   If I have a friend, I could volunteer to be helpful when asked.
   If I have money, I could share some when needs arise.
   I could be thankful for the life that I have.
   I could try to be forgiving when others act in a way that I don’t appreciate.
   If I have a bed to sleep in, I could make the bed when I get up in the morning.  In doing so, I have already accomplished one positive thing for the day, and have started a path toward other worthwhile accomplishments.  And if my day turns out to be absolutely awful, at least I will have a made up bed to greet me at the end of the day!
   (I think service-to-others is very much about all the little things that occur every day, rather than one or two big items.)

Gemini....I think that all sounds perfect.
Just remember to love yourself. Give to you what you give to your friend, your bed, and your plant. Love yourself just as you love Loki. Don't forget to do that as you do these things.
See, you got it. You had it all along but I think sometimes we need to say it aloud and then have someone else to say, Yes! You are doing it already! Sounds lovely. Heart
(06-07-2019, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]We are at this point due to all that’s been in the past. It’s just that we are at the end of a cycle and we are all close to harvest. We have to make one more push because we haven’t graduated yet. This life IS very important precisely because it’s the time of harvest. The opportunities for service upon either path are most intense at this point in our time.

I think we will have time maybe for one more incarnation if this incarnation is not sufficient for harvestability.

Service comes in many forms. As creative beings, it’s our will to enact those positive principles in the best way that we know how when the opportunity presents itself. Even meditating for planetary harmony is a service to others activity. It’s more of a passive service, but it’s certainly needed. Imagine where this world would be if we didn’t have meditators and people praying? No one thinks about this because it’s not something we see. Prayer and meditation being in light to the planet and it’s inhabitants.

Something that has always encouraged me in my spiritual seeking is knowing that by our inner work we affect / lighten the whole planet. What modern man is doing now, only the initiates in the mystery schools were doing before. Spiritual seekers are like spiritual pioneers, paving a path for others.

I find that energy work is a more active service. It involves shifting the energy to be more positive of what's out there.
But I don't know if I should do that. I don't know if messing with what already is out there is a bad thing.
Maybe I should just love it as it is without trying to change it. I don't know.
But it does feel good when I shift the nervous energy out there to be more loving.

Edit:
I just realized that all I need to do is let love and light flow through me, and out into the world.
Or to where I desire. That itself is transformative, and doesn't have to require my control of something.
My own love is distorted and runs out. This love is infinite, so it won't tire me.
(06-07-2019, 11:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2019, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]We are at this point due to all that’s been in the past. It’s just that we are at the end of a cycle and we are all close to harvest. We have to make one more push because we haven’t graduated yet. This life IS very important precisely because it’s the time of harvest. The opportunities for service upon either path are most intense at this point in our time.

I find that energy work is a more active service. It involves shifting the energy to be more positive of what's out there.
But I don't know if I should do that. I don't know if messing with what already is out there is a bad thing.
But it does feel good when I shift the nervous energy out there to be more loving.

Edit:
I just realized that all I need to do is let love and light flow through me, and out into the world.
Or to where I desire. That itself is transformative, and doesn't have to require my control of something.
My own love is distorted and runs out. This love is infinite, so it won't tire me.

Well said Gemini!
(06-07-2019, 11:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit:

That’s exactly what I was going to suggest, so I am glad you realized it for yourself! Let the Love and Light flow through you. And this is accomplished by the clearance of the lower chakras.
One of the lines to my statement of intention that I make before every meditational working: “I seek to become an ever more clear channel for the Creator’s Love and Light.”
I also love this:

Root Chakra:
Thank you Mother for taking from me everything I do not need.
Thank you Mother for sending to me everything I need.

Crown Chakra:
Thank you Father for taking from me everything I do not need.
Thank you Father for sending to me everything I need.

I am releasing from my body and my energy field everything that needs releasing.