Bring4th

Full Version: How intense is seventh density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seventh density, where you become All That Is, and become Creator.
How intense is that?
It's the Law of Foreverness. So it probably subjectively lasts forever.
Does this mean there's an infinite amount of time to spread out the infinity of things, so that it's very mild?
Or is experiencing everything, and being everything, very intense?
As you approach the black hole of 8th density in 7th, is that intense?

Maybe nobody can answer.

When I ask yes or no to my guidance, I just get a sense of peace. Like everything is ok.

So maybe approaching infinity is very peaceful.

I ask, because this is the density I would like to call home. Or what I would seek.
I am tired of identity, and want to just merge back with the All.
I would say mild. I think the Law of Foreverness is tied with the completion of this Octave. Unity in this density is not learned and instead always fully integrated.

(06-06-2019, 05:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I ask yes or no to my guidance, I just get a sense of peace. Like everything is ok.

Yeah, everything is pretty much always ok and chill. Believe in that feeling of peace.

You really just experience your own free will. To understand why it can come to be something like what is here and now, you need to remember yourself as your true nature that is eternity.

All is well and that includes experiencing the thrill of things that are subjectively unwell also. Everlasting peace is just a kind hell without contrast to be fully appreciated and so instead it is within time alike an everlasting place that you can dwell within for as long it takes to satisfy you. Where we are at though, I think we have a deep rooted desire to experience things unlike that in a manner that you can't push it all away on a whim. It is our desire, our will and it satisfies nothing other than us.
I don't think we could put it into words here, to be honest. Not from this perspective Smile
It's probably both intense and not intense at the same time. Plus other things we cannot imagine.