Bring4th

Full Version: How would you do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking about GW's experience and the differing views about it.

Let’s suppose for a moment setting other things aside, we are all creators having a little game here on earth.
Given your current knowledge and experience - you suddenly have to create a world, new reality or a new earth.

Your rules, your game Smile

How would you set about it? Who would you invite there? Would you live there yourself?
hmm, thats an interesting question ndy, ive often thought about that one.
one thing i can state for sure, i would not create it like this one thats for
sure , too much suffering in this reality for me.
i would create a reality where we would feel connected to one another.
the great pain of this reality as i see it is that we dont feel connected
to one another. we form judgements and opinions of each other which
seperate us, e.g. he's fat she's skinny, they're another race than i am
another religion another nationality etc etc etc. it seems the human mind
is able to find an infinite number of reasons as to why we are different
from our fellow man.
botton line for me i would create a reality where we would all feel
intimately connected as a norm of being

norral
Hmm... ask me in 6th density. :p haha I can't really tell you what I would do differently, because I don't have a great enough scope of experience to create a world. Maybe after some deep, deep meditation, I could bring some principles to the surface... but its hard to think about the creation game when your only view of a world is from inside it! Lol
dear aaron
one of the things i really admire is the young people like you on this board
who have so much spiritual wisdom. at your age i was not thinking about this stuff thats for sure. so take it from one who has been playing this
game for 63 years, the younger people here inspire me to be
a better person

norral
We are all doing just that moment by moment with every choice we make. We just don't seem to realize it most of the timeWink
Thank you, norral. Smile I try to keep in mind that we all have travelled the most appropriate paths up to this point, so there's never any shame or judgement. Hmm, I think I needed to hear that because I've been exhibiting that behavior towards myself. Haha thank you!

Joseph, I think you're completely right. I've read in a lot of channeled material that says exactly that. We inspire others in ways that we can't even possibly think of while in this life. Once the veil is down and all thoughts become transparent, things will be a lot more complex huh? Lol

To keep from getting derailed... maybe I can add something. With my current knowledge, if I suddenly had to create a new world, I would create a reality with a more clear-cut path to development. i.e. I would eliminate the perceived necessity to to shape the creation in different roundabout ways in order to yield a beneficial effect. It would be evident that movement by thought should be practiced, not the creation of cars. It would be evident that telepathy should be developed, not telephones. Whether that involves the use of a lighter veil or different body/mind complexes, I'm not sure.

Also, the whole situation of foodstuffs seems to have offered not wholly efficient catalyst. And seems to be a messy situation, with a whole lot of schools of thought surrounding it. I might design a system where resources from the planet need to be cultivated, but no other mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes need to sacrifice themselves for foodstuffs.

Specifics about the mechanics of this new creation might be wildly interesting... but I'm kind of cut off from the full power of my imagination right now... lol I might see such things in my dreams, but its hard to take them to waking consciousness.

Meerie

Good question @ndy !
Imagine no possessions…. Lalala…
The whole material world bothers me, I would create a world where no one were dependent on food, shelter etc… for example you could just soak up the energy of the sun instead of eating. As a consequence no one would need to work for a living. Anyone could live where ever he wanted, build a hut inside the woods if they wanted…
Beaming would be possible… beam yourself from one place to another. Astral travelling as well. I imagine it a bit like in the Matrix movies… anykind of skill you want to have, you just load it up. Direct access to the biggest library of all, the akash.
@ndy you should invite Gemini over, he shall then show us how it is done Wink
Great answers people Smile
Thinking about it is one of them things that makes my head stretch BigSmile

I defiantly am not a fan at all of materialism, possessions as such or the inconvenience of clothing, it would be much easier to have fur, feathers or thicker skin in an intreasting colour Tongue I remember as a child feeling very envious of birds Smile

Meerie

My friend yesterday said that she would imagine the ideal world as some kind of huge meadow, and people clad in white and with flowers in their hair taking their hands and dancing and just being happy...
some kind of flower-power hippie fantasy. I liked that picture as well Smile