Bring4th

Full Version: Creation sings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
75.27 ▶ Questioner: If these sounds are precisely vibrated then what effect or use would they have with respect to the purposes of the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider the concept of sympathetic resonance. When certain sounds are correctly vibrated, the creation sings.

Anyone know how to do this?
I'd imagine it to be like a meditative hum, any sound you make to deepen your awareness/meditation. Maybe even listening, when you pay attention it may be like you vibrate in resonance with your surrounding enviorment's vibration?
Tibetan Singing Bowls

Look on YouTube.
When you are quiet and really listening to the silence between the apparent sounds and noises don't you hear the high pitched sound(s) in the background?
Quote:75.26 Questioner: You spoke in a previous session about certain Hebrew and Sanskrit sound vibratory complexes being powerful because they were mathematically related to that which was the creation. Could you expand on this understanding, please, as to how these are linked?

Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio. You may consider it musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.

Fermions and bosons?
Among all the other things mentioned here, I think there has been numerous writings on the vibration of the OM too,not just in Hindu writings since it originated from Sanskrit but in many other spiritual writings. I love its sounds, definitely resonates with nature and creation Wink
In String Theory the smallest units that make up the universe are strings that vibrate—which would create sound.

On a side note, when the frogs are mating in summer (as they are now) in my little pond, they sing their little hearts out. I have always thought it was
like they were singing their progeny alive.

And in The Chronicles of Narnia, I love the part where the lion, Asian, sings the flowers and grasses and plants into being. Smile
(06-09-2019, 10:23 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]And in The Chronicles of Narnia, I love the part where the lion, Asian, sings the flowers and grasses and plants into being. Smile

In Tolkien's The Silmarilion, which depicts the 1st age of the LOTR world, the Universe is sang into being.

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Music_of_the_Ainur
There are also beliefs that the Universe was dreamed into being.
(06-09-2019, 12:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]There are also beliefs that the Universe was dreamed into being.

I am more of that view, but it does not mean that the two are mutually exclusive. Love is the music that sets all the rythms and nuances of the Universe. It is the virational force that both creates and destroys.

So even if it is a dream, it is still in many ways a symphony that fills the void. Everything that makes up the Universe is vibration and frequency.
(06-09-2019, 01:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I am more of that view, but it does not mean that the two are mutually exclusive. Love is the music that sets all the rythms and nuances of the Universe. It is the virational force that both creates and destroys.

So even if it is a dream, it is still in many ways a symphony that fills the void. Everything that makes up the Universe is vibration and frequency.

I can only imagine how eloquent you are in your native language. Smile
Diana, in france at night we have the tiniest sort of black frogs and they sing this at night : " toot, toot..... toot, toot.... " it's pretty adorable...
(06-06-2019, 09:15 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]75.27 ▶ Questioner: If these sounds are precisely vibrated then what effect or use would they have with respect to the purposes of the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider the concept of sympathetic resonance. When certain sounds are correctly vibrated, the creation sings.

Anyone know how to do this?

In my opinion, everything is One. This One can be expressed/interpreted in/as many states. These states are light->sound<-Vibration which stratify into sub-states such as solid, liquid, gas, plasma etc.

It isnt that the elements are then created, its as if they are these states/(already exist). Creation singing to me is that every expression can be any state and vise versa. Light is sound is vibration. Which then everything collapses or coelsces into One.

All other states/potentials are a sub or derivative of Unity. Intelligence is equal to unity/love.

The true alphabet is a direvative of the singing or vibrational core of the major elements. The elements are like the alphabet. The vowels are the major components, and all the other letters are an algamation consisting of these main sounds.

The elements are equal to a vibration, a vibration is equal to sound, if it is interpreted/expressed this way. Ra is saying you can use your voice, to match these vibrations/frequencies.

Things like floating rocks, and building awe-inspiring structures, and the like, become possible. It is also possible to do metaphysical type things as well. Like vibrating your voice at love, where it becomes love.

It is possible to "encode" data into the vibration and share memories/ideas. A many great things are possible.
(06-09-2019, 06:56 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Diana,  in france at night we have the tiniest sort of black frogs  and they sing this at night :   " toot, toot.....  toot, toot.... "  it's pretty adorable...

I would love to hear and see them! Heart
Lol off to france you go !! I’ll try to record it, it’s way too cool
(06-09-2019, 02:46 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2019, 01:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I am more of that view, but it does not mean that the two are mutually exclusive. Love is the music that sets all the rythms and nuances of the Universe. It is the virational force that both creates and destroys.

I can only imagine how eloquent you are in your native language. Smile

My native language is a bastardised version of french, so I'm not all that sure about that. More practical than eloquent.

Still, I have a friend that told me a lot of the tensions I have with others on this forum would not be there if I exchanged with them in real life and it made me wonder how I would come off as different. What I thought is that I would seem more concerned, passionate and animated by the things I talk about, because everything I discuss here I've discussed much more in real life and it can go on and on for hours and sometimes days over a single subject.

In an opposite thematic of the thread, more than that I make Creation sing, it seems like Creation makes me sing to its tunes.
I also think that communications through text only are a bit more distorted than an intimate conversation. That's why I feel some misunderstandings continue for some time until we realize that our intent was the same all along, just a different form of expression.
(06-10-2019, 11:33 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I also think that communications through text only are a bit more distorted than an intimate conversation. That's why I feel some misunderstandings continue for some time until we realize that our intent was the same all along, just a different form of expression.

Like an extra layer of veiling that offers the free will to face one's shadows in one's own confusion.