Bring4th

Full Version: one symbol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations. I thank you in advance for your time and your response.

Can you please propose me a link or page in which I see the symbol they talk about in the following paragraph:

E: Yes (inaudible). I have noticed with increasing regularity a very unusual phenomenon upon certain peoples’ third eye—a symbol—and in particular Jimmy Carter, our president. And I was wondering if you could enlighten me about this symbol that I’ve seen on various people’s foreheads? I started noting this about two years ago, and it’s very evident to me, and I think if everyone would look closely they would see the cross that …

(Side one of the tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

I am Oxal. I am deepening the state of meditation of this instrument so that she may better receive our words. If you will be patient. I am Oxal. I am with this instrument. I am aware of your question.

Yes, my sister, there is indeed a symbol which has begun to appear upon the so-called third-eye chakra of those in your society whose vision is already partially within the world to come. And by this we do not refer to the heavenly world which occurs after death but that which has often been referred to as the Golden Age.

That which seems to be a cross is actually four triangles or pyramids, arranged in such a way that they become a golden wheel which, like the sun, is an entrance into the fourth dimension of being.

There should be increasing changes, not only in this chakra but in the higher, or crown, chakra, and in the auras of many of your peoples at this time as they begin to become aware of what may be called the new vibration or the new age.

The old vibration is, shall we say, not dying an easy death. And in its final illness and decease, it may keep many of your people from seeing the opposite of that which seems so hopeless; for all spiritual truths are opposites.

However, the one known to you as Jimmy Carter, though burdened with great responsibility, is within his heart a true man of a new age, hampered by the realities of his present duties, yet full of an undying hope for the newness of life.

Does this answer your question, my sister?

E: Yes, thank you very much. May I ask you one other short one?

Please do, my sister.

E: What would be the significance of a heart as opposed to a cross on the third-eye chakra?

This normally has to do with the attempt of those among your peoples to be in contact with higher intelligences and, thus, to heal the Earth’s brokenness. It is a healing and a loving sign and one which is recognized by many in the heavenly realms as being the sign of sacrifice and, through sacrifice, healing love. Thus, you will find a high vibration in people who carry this sign and, yet, a great desire on their part to deal with the world, as it is at this time, in a healing fashion.

We, ourselves, are attempting through many in the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator to extend a heart symbol about the entire planet, thus shielding it from itself. And the only way we know to do [this,] without interfering with the free will of your peoples, is simply make this vibration available. Many of the teachers of your inner realms also work with this symbol. The vibration is rosy, warm and good.

Meerie

(10-23-2010, 07:29 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]...third eye—a symbol—and in particular Jimmy Carter, our president. And I was wondering if you could enlighten me about this symbol that I’ve seen on various people’s foreheads? I started noting this about two years ago, and it’s very evident to me, and I think if everyone would look closely they would see the cross that …
That which seems to be a cross is actually four triangles or pyramids, arranged in such a way that they become a golden wheel which, like the sun, is an entrance into the fourth dimension of being.
I cannot provide you with a link but I guess he could refer to an X... which kind of looks like 4 triangles. I have it on my forehead as well.
This confused me.... what sign are you talking about? Like people are tattoing this on their foreheads? Or is it like Ash Friday when they get a cross on their forehead?
(10-27-2010, 04:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2010, 07:29 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]...third eye—a symbol—and in particular Jimmy Carter, our president. And I was wondering if you could enlighten me about this symbol that I’ve seen on various people’s foreheads? I started noting this about two years ago, and it’s very evident to me, and I think if everyone would look closely they would see the cross that …
I cannot provide you with a link but I guess he could refer to an X... which kind of looks like 4 triangles. I have it on my forehead as well.

I thank you for your reply.
I wonder how noticable it is. Would I automaticaly notice it, or only if you ask me to look careful then would I notice it?

I am also curious to know what were you first thinking it was when you begun noticing it? If you feel like sharing your thoughts. I simply find this quite fascinating.

Meerie

Actually I only see it sometimes when I look in the mirror from a certain angle. If you pass me in the street and look at me casually like we normally look at other people I doubt you would notice anything.
Some people have told me they saw it, when we were exercicing to do the shaman stare... looking at something without focusing. Observing how the object of the stare then changes. Some guy told me he saw a blue X on my forehead, right there where the 3d eye is.
Last year they even saw a whole bunch of letters on my forehead! They looked a bit like runes (I had them write the symbols down for me) but when I checked I only found some of them in the rune alphabet.
They have begun to dissolve and only the X remains but it looks more like a 7 now... it seems to dissolve as well.
I am curious to see how it will work out in the end, each time I see the "seer-shaman" I ask him to read my forehead Wink
My thoughts when someone first told me (I did not notice myself at first you see)... I was a bit scared I guess. I was like "hey are my thoughts showing on my forehead for everyone to see?"

Brittany

I would think these signs would be seen with the 3rd eye...they would not be visible to people who do not have their 3rd eyes open, but that's just my opinion. I've never seen anything like that on my forehead or anyone else's, though I don't claim myself an adept in the indigo ray. I usually just see colors for people. The ones I perceive to be 4th density functioning have a most beautiful golden glow.

It makes me wonder if all the tosh in the Bible about people getting the sign of the devil on their foreheads was just an attempt to create fear about these people who are really showing nothing more than unconditional love? Again, just a thought. Not an expert on these matters.