Bring4th

Full Version: Government Trolls??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I listen to a guy named Scott Mandelker, he has 200+ hours of youtube classes on Law of One material. He's quite often talked about government agents paid to go on these forums to create misinformation and discontent, as to devalue LOO and other such channelings, possibly because LOO spilled the beans on some government related activity. Do you guys think this is happening? Do you think there are folks that come on here that skew LOO material in a negative fashion or spread misinformation?
Sounds highly unlikely to be true to me, at least in all the years I have been here.
I think its highly plausible, but probably not done as much on here. When the Ra material first came out, i'm sure the info regarding their government bases freak them out. If you look at history, the government has a history of misinformation, all they care about is painting their own narrative. They've done quite a good at it, too. In society, if your beliefs aren't along mainstream, then you are considered a nut job. The govt has created this culture to an extent, that concrete evidence of UFOs etc are dismissed all the time.

(06-11-2019, 01:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds highly unlikely to be true to me, at least in all the years I have been here.
(06-11-2019, 01:55 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]I think its highly plausible, but probably not done as much on here.  When the Ra material first came out, i'm sure the info regarding their government bases freak them out.  If you look at history, the government has a history of misinformation, all they care about is painting their own narrative.  They've done quite a good at it, too.  In society, if your beliefs aren't along mainstream, then you are considered a nut job.  The govt has created this culture to an extent, that concrete evidence of UFOs etc are dismissed all the time.

While some of this may be true, there have always been those who spread and believe in conspiracy theories regarding governments and the things of the like. The LOO material and the forum community is quite small in number, relative to other communities online, some of which may be more focused on exposing and focusing on those things. So I don't think it is worth the time, energy, and money. To add on that, Bring4th is a forum to discuss, it's not the representation or current state of the information provided in the channeling, so most seekers I believe would not even go about spending much time here, they would simply read the material and live it in their lives. So although this forum is a place for seekers, and for where seekers can discuss the LOO material among other spiritual material, it isn't as much focused on that side of the information, and it's not really encouraged either as it only spreads fear and doubt. Remember that you are not of the material world, these things are not more important than what's within you.
I agree, I don't think it would be worth their time to hang out here. I think back in the 50s-80s, the govt may have been worried about info getting out, but because they've done such a good job convincing mainstream that conspiracy theorists and anyone who goes against the govt are all nut jobs, folks have gotten kind of numb to all the noise out there. This plays well for the gov,t because they don't have to spend much time covering things up.

(06-11-2019, 03:24 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]While some of this may be true, there have always been those who spread and believe in conspiracy theories regarding governments and the things of the like. The LOO material and the forum community is quite small in number, relative to other communities online, some of which may be more focused on exposing and focusing on those things. So I don't think it is worth the time, energy, and money. To add on that, Bring4th is a forum to discuss, it's not the representation or current state of the information provided in the channeling, so most seekers I believe would not even go about spending much time here, they would simply read the material and live it in their lives. So although this forum is a place for seekers, and for where seekers can discuss the LOO material among other spiritual material, it isn't as much focused on that side of the information, and it's not really encouraged either as it only spreads fear and doubt. Remember that you are not of the material world, these things are not more important than what's within you.
I can't speak about bring4th in particular, but what I've seen elsewhere makes me believe that this is true. The most clear example to me of that is twisting the notion of Earth's quarantine into Earth being a prison planet where souls are forced to reincarnate. It seems extremely deliberate in causing confusion, chaos and great fear in the very kinds of communities that have embraced ideas that would make them stop fearing death. I know when I first started getting into all of this, I went through the phase of losing fear of death after reading NDE stories and other such experiences, and when I came across the reincarnation trap theory I started becoming stressed, confused and fearful. It was later on thanks to Ra that I discovered what all here know: that that is precisely the STS modus operandi.

It may not necessarily be the government, though. I've heard of people having paranormal experiences where they were shown by spirits this "trap" (no doubt they just showed them the quarantine, without providing context). So it seems that it's either astral negative entities or Orion themselves who are directly pushing this fearful narrative.
(06-21-2019, 02:58 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't speak about bring4th in particular, but what I've seen elsewhere makes me believe that this is true. The most clear example to me of that is twisting the notion of Earth's quarantine into Earth being a prison planet where souls are forced to reincarnate. It seems extremely deliberate in causing confusion, chaos and great fear in the very kinds of communities that have embraced ideas that would make them stop fearing death. I know when I first started getting into all of this, I went through the phase of losing fear of death after reading NDE stories and other such experiences, and when I came across the reincarnation trap theory I started becoming stressed, confused and fearful. It was later on thanks to Ra that I discovered what all here know: that that is precisely the STS modus operandi.

It may not necessarily be the government, though. I've heard of people having paranormal experiences where they were shown by spirits this "trap" (no doubt they just showed them the quarantine, without providing context). So it seems that it's either astral negative entities or Orion themselves who are directly pushing this fearful narrative.

I'm sure there were paid govt agents discrediting people from 40s-90s or so, but now with the current culture "You're a nutjob if you think different than the government or mainstream society" or "Its not true until the government confirms it", they don't have to worry about it nearly as much. For example, take the UFO phenomena. There is a ridiculous amount of evidence out there, but for some reason, most folks think i'm crazy if i even mention it. That's STS right there controlling the narrative and perception.
(06-21-2019, 09:31 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2019, 02:58 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't speak about bring4th in particular, but what I've seen elsewhere makes me believe that this is true. The most clear example to me of that is twisting the notion of Earth's quarantine into Earth being a prison planet where souls are forced to reincarnate. It seems extremely deliberate in causing confusion, chaos and great fear in the very kinds of communities that have embraced ideas that would make them stop fearing death. I know when I first started getting into all of this, I went through the phase of losing fear of death after reading NDE stories and other such experiences, and when I came across the reincarnation trap theory I started becoming stressed, confused and fearful. It was later on thanks to Ra that I discovered what all here know: that that is precisely the STS modus operandi.

I'm sure there were paid govt agents discrediting people from 40s-90s or so, but now with the current culture "You're a nutjob if you think different than the government or mainstream society" or "Its not true until the government confirms it", they don't have to worry about it nearly as much.  For example, take the UFO phenomena.    There is a ridiculous amount of evidence out there, but for some reason, most folks think i'm crazy if i even mention it.  That's STS right there controlling the narrative and perception.

Too true.
Quote:Earth being a prison planet where souls are forced to reincarnate

Those are actual beliefs of people rather than any organized misinformation. People have all kinds of beliefs. You would be dumbfounded.
Yeah, it definitely helps the govt's cause that there are actual nutjobs out there, too, they attach themselves to beliefs without much discernment. All you need to do is find 1 nut job, and then mainstream folks generalize it and say "Oh well they are all nutjobs". Thats because folks are too "busy" with life and at the same time, too lazy to internalize their reality. That reminds me of all the crop circles. Some folks came fwd showing people how they created crop circles using a board, and everyone thinks crop circles is a hoax. If you ever actually analyzed real crop circles, they are uniformly bent at a certain angle that, no man stepping on crops with a wooden board would be able to create it.

(06-21-2019, 10:43 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Earth being a prison planet where souls are forced to reincarnate

Those are actual beliefs of people rather than any organized misinformation. People have all kinds of beliefs. You would be dumbfounded.
(06-21-2019, 10:43 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are actual beliefs of people rather than any organized misinformation. People have all kinds of beliefs. You would be dumbfounded.

The patterns that I see make me suspect that there's more to it than that. Often times I've seen Youtube comments talking about the reincarnation trap, and while these didn't get many replies, they usually got enough votes to get them at or near the top of the list.

The message itself seems extremely deliberate in appealing to the side of people that would prefer to live in fear rather than assume responsibility. "The life review is just meant to make you feel guilty to trick you into reincarnating", for example. This reeks of PSYOPs, in my estimation.
(06-21-2019, 12:38 PM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2019, 10:43 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are actual beliefs of people rather than any organized misinformation. People have all kinds of beliefs. You would be dumbfounded.

The patterns that I see make me suspect that there's more to it than that. Often times I've seen Youtube comments talking about the reincarnation trap, and while these didn't get many replies, they usually got enough votes to get them at or near the top of the list.

The message itself seems extremely deliberate in appealing to the side of people that would prefer to live in fear rather than assume responsibility. "The life review is just meant to make you feel guilty to trick you into reincarnating", for example. This reeks of PSYOPs, in my estimation.

To me this is an issue of tuning. Those seeking spiritually that are tuned to fear if they have contact with spirit will connect most easily to vibrations of fear. There are those offering positive greeting and those offering negative greetings.

Ra made it quite clear a positive entity would not disseminate fear based information so we have to continually use our discernment.