Bring4th

Full Version: Doing Work the Right Way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we desire to do a good thing because it will spiritually advance us, it will defeat the purpose, and be negative polarizing.

If we avoid doing the good thing because we don't want to polarize negatively in this way, it is still negatively polarizing.

So we can't avoid doing a good thing, and we can't do a good thing with any motive.

So is there a right way to do anything?

If I send love, I know I must do so without expectation.
But knowing that without expectation it will benefit me defeats the purpose, and can be negatively polarizing.

So how can we truly polarize positively? We are motivated not to harm ourselves.
I love sending love to my spirit guide. He makes me feel good, but he doesn't need the love.
Or does he? Do spirit guides need love like we do?
Wouldn't it be better to send love to where it is needed instead?
I do that too, but it doesn't fulfill me as much as sending to my guide.

I then had the thought that I could send to my guide and he could send to where it's needed. Redirecting my love in other words.
But can I just send love to love him, and not for other purposes?
Follow your intuition, get the heart opened, and reopened again and again and ''rest in the open heart''.
BTW I'm sure your guide is already pretty euphoric. and what you send him probably could be used where it's more needed.

It's about not being very concerned with polarization. or balance.. attachment to these things is probably not advised.
Do/be the good thing because it itself is what u truly want and not the benefits it may bring.
Doing a good deed with the knowledge that doing it will be good for you and the other-self does not make it negatively polarizing. You are just more aware of cosmic principles. That doesn’t make the deed less pure. Understanding the laws of creation can be used for one’s spiritual advancement; acceleration of the path. STO contains STS and STS contains STO. By the intentional serving of others do we spiritually advance, that can be said to be “self serving”, but that’s not a bad thing. STS unintentionally serves others by serving themselves. Their control, manipulation, abuse, etc serves as catalyst for the other-self. One can use that negative catalyst to one’s benefit. That is STO, albeit that’s not their intention.

All I am trying to say is that having knowledge of cosmic principles and laws doesn’t make your deeds less pure. You can serve others with an open heart at the same knowing that service to others will bring you spiritual enlightenment. STO is how we spiritually advance as positive seekers. All is One.