Bring4th

Full Version: Dream interpretation/symbolism aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have had a series of dreams last night and I wanted to ask your guidance and interpretation of the possible spiritual meaning underneath.

To the end of the dreams, I was in a school, standing in the hallway. There was a door in front of me, which was labeled "Fear". I did not enter that door, and instead walked away. As I was walking away, my left eye began to bleed.

I would appreciate any thoughts and interpretations.

Thank you.
The site dreammoods.com is a dream dictionary that was recommended by a psychic.

She said that whatever you choose, pick only one, because different sites will have different interpretations.
Thanks Gemini, that website doesn't seem to work for me.

Also, I trust more what others here might have to say.
Ada,was school painful for you ? I think bleeding eyes is about pain, the brain showing its pain through my hisso some hurt contained and bleeding out... ?
(06-12-2019, 06:33 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Ada,was school painful for you ?  I think bleeding eyes is about pain, the brain showing its pain through my hisso some hurt contained and bleeding out... ?

I used to be bullied in school, and in turn I turned into a bully myself to not be left out. I'd do things to hang out with the popular kids and in turn would skip classes and fail tests. I dream quite frequently about having to attend tests in school having the thought in mind that I have already failed them, it feels frustrating.
Lots of pain.. it might be worth to try to release and pacify all those memories ?
(06-12-2019, 05:48 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have had a series of dreams last night and I wanted to ask your guidance and interpretation of the possible spiritual meaning underneath.

To the end of the dreams, I was in a school, standing in the hallway. There was a door in front of me, which was labeled "Fear". I did not enter that door, and instead walked away. As I was walking away, my left eye began to bleed.

Thank you.

Thats a crazy dream wow! Can you talk about the dream, but explain what each thing means to you? What does school mean to you? What does hallway mean to you, etc? How did you feel at each moment?
(06-12-2019, 07:01 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Thats a crazy dream wow!  Can you talk about the dream, but explain what each thing means to you?  What does school mean to you?  What does hallway mean to you, etc?  How did you feel at each moment?

I feel that the school means to me the spiritual lessons that I came here to learn and that I don't spend enough time learning and meditating. Although I read the LOO material a few times it just slips away with time.

The hallway felt empty to me, I don't know what else. I had to make up in the dream what that was what was behind the door. I think even before I saw the label on the door I projected a fearful thought of what might be inside.

(06-12-2019, 06:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of pain..  it might be worth to try to release and pacify all those memories ?

I don't know if it's pain, maybe it's that I can't fully forgive myself for failing. Or the pain I caused in others.

Thank you.

I would think the fact that the object of fear is hidden would hint that you are blocked more at the idea of something than the actual thing. That is a bit the nature of fears and some time ago I had the insight that sometimes the best thing the Universe can do is offer us the object of our fears so that we realize it is less bad to live our fear than live stuck bound by fear.

I would think the bleeding relates to what it does to not face and release your fears, it hurts you from within or leaves something hurt. I think because of how the brain hemispheres control the opposite side of the body, your left eye should represent your emotional and deeper self.
Have you meditated on this at all? You can eventually come to a conclusion that resonates with you.. So lets see this is the evidence

1) School - symbolizes spiritual education, your journey
2) Hallway - Empty path, maybe your path forward?
3) Door marked fear - Door could symbolize a decision about to be made, fear of making a decision, or maybe the decision gives you anxiety/fear
4) Turn away - you make a decision not to proceed
5) Eye bleeds - could symbolize internal/external struggle, possibly with your spirituality
6) Left Eye bleeds - The usually symbolizes the left hand or negative path

Should probably just meditate on it a little more. THings will come to you.

(06-12-2019, 07:45 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2019, 07:01 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Thats a crazy dream wow!  Can you talk about the dream, but explain what each thing means to you?  What does school mean to you?  What does hallway mean to you, etc?  How did you feel at each moment?

I feel that the school means to me the spiritual lessons that I came here to learn and that I don't spend enough time learning and meditating. Although I read the LOO material a few times it just slips away with time.

The hallway felt empty to me, I don't know what else. I had to make up in the dream what that was what was behind the door. I think even before I saw the label on the door I projected a fearful thought of what might be inside.

(06-12-2019, 06:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of pain..  it might be worth to try to release and pacify all those memories ?

I don't know if it's pain, maybe it's that I can't fully forgive myself for failing. Or the pain I caused in others.
I haven't yet meditated on it, but I will. Thank you for the support everyone.
You can try to meditate upon gazing into your left eye while looking into a mirror.

It is not for nothing that they see the eyes are the window of the soul. I have a different feedback depending on which eye I focus upon, so each does seem informative in its own way.
(06-12-2019, 08:20 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

I would think the fact that the object of fear is hidden would hint that you are blocked more at the idea of something than the actual thing. That is a bit the nature of fears and some time ago I had the insight that sometimes the best thing the Universe can do is offer us the object of our fears so that we realize it is less bad to live our fear than live stuck bound by fear.

I would think the bleeding relates to what it does to not face and release your fears, it hurts you from within or leaves something hurt. I think because of how the brain hemispheres control the opposite side of the body, your left eye should represent your emotional and deeper self.

Love what you said about the Universe offering us the object of our fear rather than being bound by the fear. This is so incredibly true. And it is an offering, a gift. Heart
I was gifted a very large mirror by my neighbor sometime ago, today during the evening as the sun was setting I sat on the floor with that mirror in front and tried to do the meditation practice suggested. Thank you again.
Dream symbolism is very subjective. What does an eye mean to you? What does the direction Left mean to you? What do you think it could mean? Your own interpretations carry more weight than you may realize.

Do you often dream of schools? It is a very common theme in my dreams, being in a school. I think it’s a subconscious perception of the purpose of 3D: learning (the ways of love). So, my interpretation is that you’re avoiding something out of fear, and this is causing *the symbolism of the bleeding left eye*. I’m not at all sure what the eye could mean.

I’ve had similar dreams where I am at a “gateway” and I am terrified to cross it. Mine is in the form of a very steep mountain. I’ve climbed the mountain, and now it’s time for the decent. I must jump, that is the only way. I get very fearful and try to go back but I can’t. The only way forward is to jump.
(06-14-2019, 08:10 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Dream symbolism is very subjective. What does an eye mean to you? What does the direction Left mean to you? What do you think it could mean? Your own interpretations carry more weight than you may realize.

Do you often dream of schools? It is a very common theme in my dreams, being in a school. I think it’s a subconscious perception of the purpose of 3D: learning (the ways of love). So, my interpretation is that you’re avoiding something out of fear, and this is causing *the symbolism of the bleeding left eye*. I’m not at all sure what the eye could mean.

I’ve had similar dreams where I am at a “gateway” and I am terrified to cross it. Mine is in the form of a very steep mountain. I’ve climbed the mountain, and now it’s time for the decent. I must jump, that is the only way. I get very fearful and try to go back but I can’t. The only way forward is to jump.
I agree. Dreams are our own subconscious manifestations (also part of the collective) but I believe dreams are for the most part very, very subjective. I feel that is why is it so difficult to interpret what is in another's subconscious mind. Especially when it is their subconscious speaking to them in the form of symbols (that they recognize).
like Nau, I have the same dream of climbing a mountain but it is a recurrent one and as you Nau, as I get to the top I see it plunges down and I am thinking that's it I shall trip, there 's no way I won't, and I shall fall way down, but I still go an d never trip and realize it's all good, always, always, always, so I hope it's the same for you Nau, and anyone who has that dream ..! Wink
(06-14-2019, 08:10 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Dream symbolism is very subjective. What does an eye mean to you? What does the direction Left mean to you? What do you think it could mean? Your own interpretations carry more weight than you may realize.

I made a misstep at first by looking for explanation in ancient egyptian symbolism and got my thoughts polluted by negative information, so I felt.. so then it became much more difficult to form my own interpretation, or a balanced view. Overall I know you're right.
What Nau7ik says is correct, but using a dream dictionary can be beneficial, especially if you use the same one over and over again. If you're consistent, your higher self will use the same one to guide you. It's not a bad idea to scour from all your resources as well as your intuition. Go with what resonates with you.

(06-14-2019, 02:53 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]

I made a misstep at first by looking for explanation in ancient egyptian symbolism and got my thoughts polluted by negative information, so I felt.. so then it became much more difficult to form my own interpretation, or a balanced view. Overall I know you're right.
(06-14-2019, 02:53 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]

Then I think it would be beneficial to use your discernment while researching these symbols. Find what resonates the most with you. It’s not just our personal subconscious that is at play in dreams, I also think the collective unconscious can influence our dreams. So some symbols will be common in meaning to us all. Like birds for example. When a bird appears in a dream, it’s meaning is usually consistent regardless of the dreamer. It is a messenger. (My personal interpretation of a bird in dreams.)

Good luck and I hope you penetrate this mystery!