Bring4th

Full Version: What is the purpose of Reiki Healers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious, what are your opinions on Reiki Healers? Ra says it over and over again, that the most a healer can do is give an entity the opportunity to heal itself. When you talk to Reiki healers, they will tell you they can unblock chakras, etc. It seems like this method is similar to the "working from yellow ray" healer that Ra talks about, where they force their will on the individual, and its temporary. What are your thoughts?
I just see healers as a channel of love/light. The healer doesn't use their own energy.
I've been told off before when I accidentally said that I did such and such healing and didn't give credit to the Universe.

I'm not much for Reiki's adherence to symbols. As long as you have an intent to be a clear channel for love/light, I think
that works well with minimal distortion.
(06-20-2019, 08:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just see healers as a channel of love/light. The healer doesn't use their own energy.
I've been told off before when I accidentally said that I did such and such healing and didn't give credit to the Universe.

I'm not much for Reiki's adherence to symbols. As long as you have an intent to be a clear channel for love/light, I think
that works well with minimal distortion.

Yep thats my understanding, too. I was with a reiki healer recently, and it seemed like she was just trying to unblock some chakras and help it flow better. From my understanding, im not sure if this would fully work. Do you do some reiki?
I've been attuned to Reiki III (master level) like 10 years ago, and recently Reiki II, but I don't remember the symbols.
I have a book on it, but I haven't practiced them.

Cyan attuned me to another energy modality. That one got me in touch with my Tulpa that I had forgotten about 5 years ago.
It also put me on another timeline where I started seeing more synchronicities.

Well, A Reiki practitioner will look for energy blockages. I just let the energy flow and do its work, without worrying where someone is blocked.
(06-20-2019, 09:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been attuned to Reiki III (master level) like 10 years ago, and recently Reiki II, but I don't remember the symbols.

Cyan attuned me to another energy modality. That one got me in touch with my Tulpa that I had forgotten about 5 years ago.

Well, A Reiki practitioner will look for energy blockages. I just let the energy flow and do its work, without worrying where someone is blocked.

What is this other modality?
(06-20-2019, 09:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been attuned to Reiki III (master level) like 10 years ago, and recently Reiki II, but I don't remember the symbols.

So the Reiki healer said my red ray was blocked, and worked to unblock it. Then she said there was a wall or hook over my heart chakra, and she said she cleared the hook and sewed it up. What does that mean?
(06-20-2019, 09:20 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]

So the Reiki healer said my red ray was blocked, and worked to unblock it. Then she said there was a wall or hook over my heart chakra, and she said she cleared the hook and sewed it up.  What does that mean?

It sounds like her own unique way of addressing the issue and her unique viewpoint on the issue.
Not every healer talks about hooks.

The only ones I've helped to heal that really worked were dogs.
(06-20-2019, 09:17 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no name to it.
Each person experiences their own things.
(06-20-2019, 09:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no name to it.

There’s no name for it, okay. Can you describe the technique?
(06-20-2019, 09:48 PM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2019, 09:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no name to it.

There’s no name for it, okay. Can you describe the technique?

It's basically a Reiki attunement without the symbols. But different energy than Reiki.
I'm not a teacher of it so I can't really describe what was going on in his head when he did it.
I took the Reiki TMI method into which I was initiated, I had the bloodline back to Mikao Usui the founder of Reiki and learned the masters in between but forgot them since.

I removed the Bell sounds and the symbols and kept the higher self and energy opening portions.

In short I start from behind the patient with my hands on his shoulders and slowly ground myself and let the healing energy flow freely, I dont ask that I be put aside and the spirit do its thing but I do ask the higher selfs of both myself and the recepient to manifest. Then I place my left hand on top of the head and right hand above it and try to manifest the higher self into my right hand and slowly guide it through a spiraling motion of my right hand into the top of the patients head to ground the higher self into the patient, this is probably around when Gemini saw the golden anchor when his higher self connected with him and become attached for the moment, thats what I feel.

Then I place my hands on the patients shoulders again and do an energy breathing where I breath through the nose to increase my bioenergy so ill be able to channel better but I dont send my bioenergy to the patient, I breath down through all the chakras and through the bottom of the feet into the ground, I then stand on the patients side and do the same motion as with the higher self connection to the patient but focusing on sending healing energy and getting the chakras to recognize what the energy feels like so they can either accept or discard it as they see fit, I dont open the chakras but I look for the edge of the chakra spiral and with my fingers in the 5 point formation of holding the fingers close to each other I do the spiral towards the patient and gently touch the skin on the point where the chakra is in the patients body. I do this for all the chakras but I dont touch sensitive areas and instead retain my hand close to them.

Then I get in front of the patient and have my hands above his head and gather good energy there and then in one quick move move my hands all the way to the top of the feet and drag the energy I placed above his head through his field to give a quick energy wash so the body feels what the energy feels like and grounds the patient to the ground, once again these are left on mostly the surface so the recepient can choose to ignore the changes and not get energy, I dont force energy to remain in the body or to cause strong changes, I focus on having the patient/recepient feel what the energy feels like so they can search for it themselves if they feel so the emotions and other releases come after the initiation and the initiation feels peaceful so the energy works, in my opinion, better for its purpose.

Then I put my hand under his either left or right hand which ever feels comfortable to start with, Then I send healing energy through my hand and through his hand to get his hand active, then I do the spiral with the finger 5 motion starting from the center of the palm and going through all the fingers, Then I place my hand on top of his hand and try to suck energy through the placement at the top of his head down through his hand, similar to trying to suck a hose so that water flows down hill. Once I feel the energy is flowing I return any energy I sucked into myself to the patients ground chakra and place the hand back on the thigh where it was before I started, then I do the other hand. After both hands are done I put them in the fingers straight meditation position in front of the patients chest and have my hands around the patients hand and I do the same energy sucking down through the crown into the hands and return to the ground of the patient if I happen to pick up energy into myself or a thought. Then I place the hands on opposite shoulders of the patient and get back behind the patient and I may or may not do the breathing down through the chakras again, then I wake the patient up slowly and we do one more heart temple meditation, where we start from a green field and walk in meditation to the heart temple and see the guides and observe the heart valley and see if there are any spirits the person wants to talk to or anything they feel like changing in their heart temple or valley. After those are done the initiation is done and we usually sit out in the yard and enjoy the nature and slowly thoughts and emotions start coming up for the patient and they talk of how they feel and healing situations and you can clearly tell if they felt a presence of change or not, Then I occasionally ask them to hold my hand to see if their hand is still warm and to place their hand on my shoulder or other normally warm bodypart, they usually report my hands as being warm but the other parts being cold and i can clearly feel their hand is warmer than before and feels to burn with the healing energy quite strongly, my shoulder used to be warmer as well as my hands quite much warmer than geminis hands and now the hands are roughly the same warmth and my shoulder feels cold to him.

Weve talked about things he noticed in his field or notices now and they indicate a succesful initiation, we also did a few tarot readings and they indicate a good outcome, I wont go into details on the tarot due to privacy concerns.

All in all its very similar to a reiki initiation but without the bell which grounds the person to their body with the bellsound and without the reiki symbols and such. Just as we completed the meditation after I had lamented that I didnt have my bell available before we started the computer for an unknown reason made a bell sound immediately after I said to slowly wake up and open the eyes.

Was a pleasurable exercise for me and felt the initiation work, hopefully it worked well. Thought id post to explain the format of the process if bnot the internal processess of gemini during it, that may help the discussion.
When I desire something, I'm now more aware of the counterintuitive nature of desire.
Like you have to want, without wanting.
(06-20-2019, 07:05 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what are your opinions on Reiki Healers?  Ra says it over and over again, that the most a healer can do is give an entity the opportunity to heal itself.  When you talk to Reiki healers, they'll tell you they can unblock chakras, etc.  It seems like this method is similar to the "working from yellow ray" healer that Ra talks about, where they force their will on the individual, and its temporary.  What are your thoughts?

I have a direct Initiatory Usui Reiki lineage (back to Mikao Usui- 1800's) (I was initiated in 1994).
(NB: Usui (re)discovered "Reiki".)

The Japanese "reiki" is commonly written as レイキ in katakana syllabary. It compounds the words rei (霊: "spirit, miraculous, divine") and ki (気; qi: "gas, vital energy, breath of life, consciousness").

I'm not a "Reiki healer" I'm a channel - a conduit, for 'Life-force Energy' to with permission enter into another energy field.

(Usui) Reiki is a transmission of Qi/Chi/Hara to
Quote:"give an entity the opportunity to heal itself"

This is the foundation upon which it's based.
I'm facilitating a connection; I'm NOT "a healer" or "the" healer - I'm a conduit for that Energy which (ever since initiation) 24/7 comes through my crown chakra; fills me up (thereby offering healing energy to ourselves first, ie: "healer heal thyself") then exiting my palm chakras into the person I place my palms onto.

(NB: and only if that person's energy field chooses to accept the Reiki)
(people rarely reject it - but if they do I receive a feeling to immediately lift my hands off them.)

Psychic impressions/information can come through according to the Reiki channel's already existing (and Reiki-enhanced) abilities - but that's an application/augmentation of a modality separate to actual Reiki.

But from my experience - (Usui) Reiki already is achieving that unblocking (if the 'energetic conversation' Reiki was having with the recipient agreed to that).

So there's no need for me to use other modalities because (Usui) Reiki interacts/interfaces on such a deep and comprehensive level that other modalities are mostly redundant.

But there could be an instance that part of the needed experience would be for me to 'receive the information' that I should describe to the person that they have a chakra blockage and then ask if they give permission for that to be removed.... but usually it would already have been removed or left alone (as the blockage might still be serving an important function for the person) without any dialogue.

I find Reiki a very quiet, still, experience. I don't know 'why' or 'how' I know to move from one area of the body to another - or why a whole 'treatment' might be spent on only one area.

My lineage is:
Mikao Usui --> Chujiro Hayashi --> Hawayo Takata --> Rev Beth Grey --> Beverly Bultitude --> Me (1994)

There are countless people who identify as Reiki channels/'practitioners' - who have no idea who Usui was - or can't trace their lineage of initiation back to him; and countless people have learnt highly 'modified' forms or leave out main steps when they channel 'Reiki'.

Many still provide energy healing connections that are very useful. Many - not.

(Usui) Reiki has gone from a strictly guarded, oral transmission only, initiation; passed down from master to master with defined protocols, symbols and precepts; to many modified forms/variations/combinations with other modalities, beliefs etc; and some of those are questionable (weakened, ineffective, egoistic).

Strictly speaking - once it's modified in any form from the original 'Usui Reiki' it should lose the name 'Reiki'. For clarity.

Chakra assessment isn't part of what I learnt from my Usui Reiki master for first or second degree (I'm initiated fully - but didn't take the third initiation which would enable me to initiate others with permanent Reiki energy).

I can sense, and work with chakras but doing that is not "Usui Reiki" (though my metaphysical capacities opened up big time after initiation ie: telepathy etc).
So, if I was 'directed' to unblock a chakra while channelling Reiki into someone I'd 'ask Reiki' if I needed to ask the persons permission first.

For your situation; I'd ask for permission (either verbally or telepathically) to do such an un-blockage/modification. To not do that, just going ahead and then mentioning it either while doing it or afterwards - does suggest ego/control; to

Quote:"force their will on the individual, and its temporary"

I get the sense you feel you had no agency in the experience? - and that's directly the opposite of Reiki.

I'm the conduit between Universal Life force and 'you'... therein is the 'conversation' - it's not about 'me'. It's complete STO.
My Usui Reiki Master described it like we are a 'pipe' - a tube to take Reiki into our crown chakras - fill up us - then spill over into others.  

Additionally - that blockage may have been serving you very well at that point - so permission is required. You get to choose - not me.

So, many people say they are Reiki channels when they aren't doing original traditional 'pure' (Usui) Reiki.
(NB: I'm not criticising modifications; I'm saying that the modification itself means the form of original "Reiki" has been altered so it should be given another name.)

As I've trained in a Japanese martial art - I have a strong understanding of the protocol of Japanese culture, and spirituality.  

Usui Reiki was never intended to be modified or combined with other metaphysical forms.

If you've been initiated into the direct original lineage it's a very exacting, strict, secretive spiritual process; and if you know other modalities or have your own energetic/psychic skills as a 'practitioner' you must make sure you explain that - not just say "this is Reiki".

Permission is an inbuilt precept of Usui Reiki. Without verbal (or from the Higher Mind - if sending over distance) permission, it simply can not flow from me to the recipient.

I'm unsure about what you experienced.

This article is an interesting discussion related to your OP.

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/healt...ring-reiki

NB: Disclaimer - I'm not criticising any replies to this page.  Heart
The experiences described here seem to have much validity and worth from what I read. I just wouldn't say they are (Usui) Reiki; (and I don't think the OP experienced (Usui) Reiki.)

Overall the point is very important. We can only offer - not coerce, force, impose or 'do' someone's healing for them.
(That blockage and hook are back where you want them to be; serving their original possibly useful purpose.)

If you were having a session of Reiki through me 'It' would have conversed directly with your internal 'All That Is' and together 'You'd' have got unblocked if you wished - with no need for me to say a word.  Heart  Smile

Because one of the main principles is - it's not 'about' me. Smile
Thanks for your comments, guys, thats very insightful. Can you tell me how the 1 to be healed should approach a reiki session? Should they be meditating at the same time? How does the 1 to be healed go about utilizing the energy to select a new mental distortion configuration?
if you reread my reply - you'll see the answer Wink

oookay... to save you that task... you don't have to do anything - it's 'automatic'

you simply 'be'

whatever needs to happen

happens

if you want to prepare in a way that feels appropriate for you - you can do that - but you don't need to to

many times I've sat with a friend while we're watching a band or a movie, etc with my hand/s on their arm or back (or wherever) and they still receive it

they might become sleepy, or laugh, or tearful, a headache might go away, etc etc...or they might feel very little - but that night they fall asleep more easily than normal... there are countless reactions... sometimes there'll be no discernible 'result' but weeks later they realise a result. Or not. One time I gave Reiki to someone in a crowded nightclub and as soon as he 'felt' it, he looked up at me - into my eyes, completely astonished.
His world view was very jaded, cynical and bleak... and a peace came over his face.
When I next saw him he said it completely changed him... he said his despair and nihilism was gone and he now knew for sure goodness and positivity weren't lies... it seemed that it had changed the actual course of his life.

I've never encountered distress or a negative reaction/result... sometimes (rarely) I take my hand away soon after placing it because their energy field isn't receptive at that time (but that's very rare)... and one time with a very traumatised person the 'heat' became so intense she felt like my hand was burning her skin and requested I remove it (which I'd probably have done a few seconds later).

I used to (hospital) volunteer, (for The Red Cross) in the Neurosurgery ward - so often people were just out of major surgery or brain damaged - and Post Natal  ward so had recently given birth - and so they had family, other children, noise and distraction all around them.... (often the new mother would stop talking and fall asleep and people would eventually tiptoe out Smile )

So, preparation isn't necessary; (unless it feels necessary for you). In which case - prepare, meditate during, etc.

The Energy is beyond 'thinking' and preconceptions. Each experience is a unique, utterly safe, energetic 'conversation' between you and 'Universal Life Force' (or however you wish to describe Usui Reiki).

As it's a numinous, 'mysterious', 'The All That Is', ultimate 'Life Force Energy' - it's really quite beyond me or anyone to describe.  Heart
I lay on hands on the pain spots, tissue reduces in inflammation and client gets better. They kept asking if i did reiki. I said no. They reported feeling my hands heat up 1 inch from their face.

I put my hands on my tissue damage. Found out it heals faster. Not as fast as yeshua did it, but less than 30 min.

This is a combination of ashwinni ascendamt nakshatra and tai chi fajin. I opened the major meridian force channels of my arms. Why? So i could issue force to destrouly human tissue. This destructive force can also be used for healing. No wonder yeshua killed a childhood friend by accident.

I am sending chakra into the client s body to unblock their e flow. I als add a little boost. Some do not like it. I heal by connecting to source heart chakra. That is for miracles. More mundane problems are easier. Tech, both are miracles.
I feel like not everyone is on the self awareness path.
These are the people who seem to benefit the most.
If one can't find healing within...they look without.
It is a question of preference...as opposed to most beneficial, IMO.
It is service to others, to accept healing by them, which would provide a boost in STO polarity for both.
The self healing...is beneficial to the self and others. You're a better person and can help heal others...having healed the self.
All is one Smile
(11-08-2019, 08:39 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]I lay on hands on the pain spots, tissue reduces in inflammation and client gets better. They kept asking if i did reiki. I said no. They reported feeling my hands heat up 1 inch from their face.

I put my hands on my tissue damage. Found out it heals faster. Not as fast as yeshua did it, but less than 30 min.

This is a combination of ashwinni ascendamt nakshatra and tai chi fajin. I opened the major meridian force channels of my arms. Why? So i could issue force to destrouly human tissue. This destructive force can also be used for healing. No wonder yeshua killed a childhood friend by accident.

I am sending chakra into the client s body to unblock their e flow. I als add a little boost. Some do not like it. I heal by connecting to source heart chakra. That is for miracles. More mundane problems are easier. Tech, both are miracles.
This is an interesting modality.
Do you find any residual effects?
When you say "I als add a little boost. Some do not like it."...do you feel this is an abridgment of their free will?
How do you approach the healing?

I only ask...because in my experience, being a channel for energy requested, always comes with the energetic price. If you are requesting energy, that is surplus to the agreed upon amount, you will pull energy from your own vital supply.
My other healer friends have gone through broken backs and they are seers. They are quite experienced.
I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing.
Only that you seem to attribute your power to the self.
This is fine...but comes with very high costs, energetically. If you have energy to burn...this is probably awesome for you.
I admire your drive.
To me, it seems more beneficial...FOR ME...to request Raphael to pour healing into the vessel...Michael to do his thing with light nets etc etc...n then ask the distortion to be led into the light, with the permission of the other self.
My higherself and guides, merge with theirs...the healing is done by those who wish to partake in the beautiful symphony of harmonic resonance...and we go about our muthafuccin day yo
Other times...I just call in my higherself. I go with the vibe of the occasion.
It's not really something I have a ritual for or one way.
Sometimes I'll go with Ra.
Sometimes my Nana...Grandfather...koro (warrior grandfather)...sometimes Dad.
Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Metatron...or my Nans n Pops or guides...whatever name you have for other density selves...well those with less veil n more wisdom.

BTW you're getting Ra, through a born JW, vision having, MORMON turned Gangsta, then balanced it all, nigga.
So my methods are colorful, to say the least.
(11-08-2019, 08:39 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]I lay on hands on the pain spots, tissue reduces in inflammation and client gets better. They kept asking if i did reiki. I said no. They reported feeling my hands heat up 1 inch from their face.

I've read also that our bodies cells produce 1.2V each, and we have over a quadrillion cells.
I was reading that our hands can produce a sort of microwave non-ionizing energy that can be used to manifest things.
So maybe you're using the body's cells to produce the voltage which comes out as a form of Light from your hands.