Bring4th

Full Version: Smelling Onions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I have a rather odd question...
I was sitting in my usual spot at the dining room table after going outside and feeding my bird friends and I was surrounded by a strong onion smell. It lasted for about 20 or 30 seconds and then dissapeared. Anyone ever experience such a thing? Anyone have any ideas? I didn't get any feelings or the room didn't grow cold but the smell of onions was really strong and it seemed to surround me. I even smelled my arm pits thinking I didn't use deoderant? I'm fastidious with my hygiene. Maybe even overly concerned. So, this was not the case lol. Oh boy.....Anyway, thanks in advance.
Yes, I sometimes get a stinky smell, and that's probably coming from my Tulpa.
I don't mind that though because then I give him a bath in my mind.

You may have a somewhat darker guide (not evil but not pure light) trying to get your attention.
Usually, spirit guides will have pleasant smells. But not always.

There is no hard rule about how reality works. It could be you picking up smell from
a parallel plane that overlaps your own.
A neighbour cooking something..? :p
Kristina I would offer deodorant to my spiritual guide with a non-offending note
Elementals can create funny smells
(06-21-2019, 11:51 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Kristina I would offer deodorant to my spiritual guide with a non-offending note

BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile You are so silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Got it. I'll tell them it was your suggestion. Tee hee
(06-21-2019, 11:41 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]A neighbour cooking something..? :p

BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope.
This is funny. OK you bunch of silly ppl. Let us hope it's not a darker spirit and let us not hope it's an elemental that I HAVE NOT invited to be with me.
Sometime things are just so you notice.

I often get the strong scent of one of my favourite orchids when I am out doing things.
This can be outside in a blizzard no plants obviously not orchids anywhere yet the very distinct scent and very strong.

At first I thought it was a sign so I would do, orr take note of something in my surroundings now I know it is kind of just a hello we are here.

Which is pretty darn great.

Onions are a distinct smell, one you could not miss or explain away.
A subtle sweet smell you might wonder where it cam from but onions like my very specific orchid scent you will be able to find out there is no source of it if you look, perhaphs just a hello from the other side.
I have heard that spirits from the other side contact us in this way. Some will bring the scent of roses or the smell of cigarettes or even cigar smoke if they were smokers. Perhaps, someone you know that has passed loved onions? Or it could be that a spirit is just trying to get your attention for some reason and thought that onions would do the trick. Hard to say, but someone is with you. Maybe you're not as alone as you think!  Wink
Quote:22.1 ▶ Questioner: The instrument would like to ask a couple of questions of you. I’ll get them out of the way first. The instrument would like to know why she smells the incense at various times during the day in various places?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument has spent a lifetime in dedication to service. This has brought this instrument to this nexus in space/time with the conscious and unconscious distortion towards service, with the further conscious distortion towards service by communication. Each time, as you would put it, that we perform this working our social memory complex vibrational distortion meshes more firmly with this instrument’s unconscious distortions towards service. Thus we are becoming a part of this instrument’s vibratory complex and it a part of ours. This occurs upon the unconscious level, the level whereby the mind has gone down through to the roots of consciousness which you may call cosmic.

This instrument is not consciously aware of this slow changing of the meshing vibratory complex. However, as the dedication on both levels continues, and the workings continue, there are signals sent from the unconscious in a symbolic manner. Because this instrument is extremely keen in its sense of smell this association takes place unconsciously, and the thought-form of this odor is witnessed by the entity.

So it may be a form of communication, from your unconscious part.

I also think that a negative greeting would be something that produces fear, for example a smell of a dead animal. When Carla was getting negative greetings she was receiving feelings of stepping on dead animals which Ra implied to be a greeting from the negative, and she also smelled orange blossoms, which Ra implied was a positive greeting from Latwii.
I think that onions may be a mixed greeting, maybe a sign from your uncoscious to cleanse or clean your area or yourself, like washing your body and saying/asking for cleansing, imagining light bathing you, etc. I have associated this with the following quote.

Quote:105.6

Thirdly, there is the matter of the boathouse. We suggest weekly cleansings of that area with garlic, the cut onion, and the walking of a light-filled perimeter. The garlic and onion, renewed weekly, should remain permanently hung, suspended from string or wire between workings.

And of course the most important part is to not panic or overdo it, that's why I think it was important that we were humorous in our earlier posts, a positive attitude. Smile
I do wonder if auntiemable has not the idea in this case that might be the truth for you kristina : is there anyone past this life whom you knew well who loved onions ?

auntiemable, thank you, Smile   it reminded me that in the next few years after my mother passed away, I would suddenly smelled her perfume in the house.  It was pretty cool....  They are so close, really. just on the other side of the mirror.  
I guess I'm so used to odd things happening that I am starting not even draw conclusions. It is an odd odor and not one that you can ignore.
I loved the Ra quote. Thank you Ada. I could tell you ladies were in harmony with your thoughts because all the replies were quite similar. I think It's time for a good meditation. To stop with the busy work and get back to the stillness.
I thank each of you with your replies. Sometimes having others to encourage you to seek a little deeper for an answer is the best encouragement. I have ideas as to where I could begin my seeking. Thanks everyone!
Much love to all.
Yeah im assuming the onions are similar to a musk... so this may be a negative polerizing being.... it could be curious of what your doing or what have you but its nothing to worry about... Have you tried sending this being love before? Try that... haha if the smell disappears soon after that... id sit down and go through a whole session of sending love to this being... or try to ask someone with sight in order to see... if its really important...
(06-23-2019, 02:45 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah im assuming the onions are similar to a musk... so this may be a negative polerizing being.... it could be curious of what your doing or what have you but its nothing to worry about... Have you tried sending this being love before? Try that... haha if the smell disappears soon after that... id sit down and go through a whole session of sending love to this being... or try to ask someone with sight in order to see... if its really important...

I was going through an astrology chart and some of my older books. I didn't feel an ominous presence. I was trying to remember something and see intuitively something about this particular chart. It's been a long time since I've done this sort of thing and I was finding I felt a bit "rusty". So, I was looking into the recesses of my mind, then the onions. LOL! Nuts!
Thanks for your reply, may be I need to really listen to the atmosphere about me a little better instead of what I have going on! I am guilty of saying, "oh go away" and I forget that a negative greeting would be more effectively neutralized by sending a little love and light it's way. Some of the silliest questions are so helpful when we bounce them off one another. It really opens new doors and pathways. Thank you for you insight into my onion delima.