Bring4th

Full Version: st expurey and similar view as in LoO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
St Exupéry was this french writer, and pilot, who wrote The Little Prince, for which he is really well known, somewhat around the Earth.

He started to write another fiction book, Citadelle, which is a bit more like a philosophical essay, and he started it in 1936.
He never finished it, until his plane disappeared in the last year of war with Germany.

After his death, his widow decided to publish this large amount of written sheets, but it was published roughly as he had written them chronologically, without this order being probably the one he might have chosen, and without any corrections he probably would have done. It was a candid publication of his freely handwritten pages. But it is a very beautiful, poetic and spiritual book. Even though he was engaged in the war on the french side, he was aghast when at the end, multiple allied bombardments took place in Germany, so he was a very ethical moral person, definitely dedicated to peace, and his aim was to speak of spirituality in a world at war. Recurrent themes in the book are Love, Creation, God, Men, Travel, Learning, the Awareness of the Link, and the Exchange.

So he imagined that in this book, a wise Bedouin chief would be writing about the wisdom he learnt from living in the desert, in a citadel, taking care of his people.

Sorry for this long presentation. So there are numerous pages that I fell int ove with when I read his book in my early twenties, but there is this beautiful passage that I just wanted to post, because when you read it, it is so close as how Ra explains the way Creator experiences through us...

Please excuse my probably very poor translation. So this passage is the Bedouin chief's vision of what love is. There are many other passages where he speaks of his love for his people, and how he would care for them, but this one is apparently for a singled being, it would be easy to extrapolate to Creator also. Be warned it is intensely lyrical...

" I will not humiliate her nor myself, loving her. I will be around her like space and in her like time. I will say to her : ' Do not haste to know me, there is nothing of me to seize. I am space and time where becoming.' If she needs me, like the seed of the soil to be tree, I will not stifle her with my self-suffisance. I will not honor her either for her own self. I will harshly scratch her with love's talons. My love will be her eagle of powerful wings. And it will not be me she will discover, but through me, the valleys, the mountains, the stars, the gods.
It is not about me. I am only the carrier. It is not about you : you are only path towards the meadows at sunrise. It is not about us : we are only together passage for God who borrows for an instant our generation and uses it. "

lol, so when I first found the Ra material, I thought oh.... Wink
Sorry for the misspelling St Exupery in the thread title !!! I cannot fix it !! So silly !!
(06-26-2019, 10:41 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]St Exupéry was this french writer, and pilot,  who wrote The Little Prince,  for which he is really well known, somewhat around the Earth.

He started to write another fiction book, Citadelle,  which is a bit more like a philosophical essay, and he started it in 1936.
He never finished it, until his plane disappeared  in the last year of war with Germany.  

After his death, his widow decided to publish this large amount of written sheets, but it was published roughly as he had written them chronologically, without this order being probably the one he might have chosen, and without any corrections he probably would have done. It was a candid publication of his freely handwritten pages.  But it is a very beautiful, poetic and spiritual book. Even though he was engaged in the war on the french side,  he was aghast when at the end,  multiple allied bombardments took place in Germany, so he was a very ethical moral person, definitely dedicated to peace,  and his aim was to speak of spirituality in a world at war.  Recurrent themes in the book are Love, Creation, God, Men, Travel, Learning, the Awareness of the Link, and the Exchange.

So he imagined that in this book,  a wise Bedouin chief would be writing  about the wisdom he learnt from living in the desert, in a citadel,  taking care of his people.

Sorry for this long presentation. So there are numerous pages that I fell int ove with when I read his book in  my early twenties, but there is this beautiful passage that I just wanted to post, because when you read it, it is  so close as how Ra explains the way the Creator experiences through us...

Please excuse my probably very poor translation. So this passage is the Bedouin chief's vision of what love is. There are many other passages where he speaks of his love for his people,  and how he would care for them, but this one is apparently for a singled being,  it would be easy to extrapolate to Creator also.  Be warned it is intensely lyrical...

"  I will not humiliate her nor myself,  loving her. I will be around her like space and in her like time. I will say to her :  ' Do not haste to know me, there is nothing of  me to seize. I am space and time where becoming.'  If she needs me, like the seed of the soil to be tree, I will not stifle her with my self-suffisance. I will not honor her either for her own self. I will harshly scratch her with love's talons. My love will be her eagle of powerful wings. And it will not be me she will discover, but through me, the valleys, the mountains, the stars, the gods.
It is not about me. I am only the carrier. It is not about you : you are only path towards the meadows at sunrise. It is not about us :  we are only together passage for God who borrows for an instant our generation and uses it. "

lol, so when I first found the Ra material, I thought oh....  Wink

Oh how beautiful! Thank you for sharing Flo.
I imagine sometimes how Our Father is loving what I love, seeing what I see from the perspective in which I view all things. The Creator laughs when I laugh and we cry as One. Thank you Flo so much....You are so beautiful in so many ways my friend.
Just a frog kristina, just a frog !! BigSmile

but isn't it awesome to find such synchronicity between St Ex and what Ra says.

Citadelle is a strange, sometimes uneven book, but many pages at different places are relaying things that have direct links with Ra, with the same beauty and poetry. In France in the last year of high school you have a philosophy course, sometimes more than one depending on which section you are in, if you are in science, mathematical or literary section. In my senior year we had among other books Citadelle, and my teacher couldn't quite make out what to do of it, it was really funny. She would say, " yeah, St Ex must have been smoking something." We thought it was awesome.
Thanks for sharing this, Flo.

If we look into any truly spiritual texts, we always discover the same TRUTH actually Smile
Thanks for posting that. What I thought when I read that was "What a beautiful expression of the truth.' Then it occurred to me that the truth is always there. It is constant. What is variable is our expression of it. One of the gifts we get here is the opportunity to process truth in our own individual way. It moves through us. The challenges of a chemical body plus all of our biases distort the pre-conceptual truth into what we recognize as our dimensional reality. When somebody like St. Ex can penetrate the layers of the 3D haze and express truth in such a simple way, it feels like God is saying your name.
(06-27-2019, 12:55 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Just a frog kristina,  just a frog  !!  BigSmile

but isn't it awesome to find  such synchronicity between St Ex and what Ra says.

Citadelle is a strange, sometimes uneven book, but many pages at different places are relaying things that have direct links with Ra,  with the same beauty and poetry.  In France  in the last year of high school you have a philosophy course, sometimes more than one depending on which section you are in, if you are in science,  mathematical or literary section.  In my senior year we had among other books Citadelle,  and my teacher couldn't quite make out what to do of it, it was really funny. She would say, " yeah,  St Ex must have been smoking something."  We thought it was awesome.

Quote:Just a frog kristina,  just a frog  !!  BigSmile
No way! Although that did crack me up first thing in the morning!

Quote:my teacher couldn't quite make out what to do of it, it was really funny. She would say, " yeah,  St Ex must have been smoking something."  We thought it was awesome.
And in general that is how people like us and the author are explained away....we must be high.
Again, you are quite hialarious Flo.
Welcome to the forum ttwagneriii !!

Thank you for your post, Smile I agree, truth is always there and it is always moving to find it again in diverse places, it is so comforting..

I remember that our poor teacher was really disoriented with St. Ex and didn't like him really but still had to teach a few classes about his book. The funny thing is that we were about twenty in her course or a little more, and we all bonded through the fact we all liked Citadelle even with its faults, there was strangely unity on this, and we'd even talk passionately about it at recess like geeks which most of us were not really, for other things. At the time I was seeing this as rebellion against the teacher but today, I think it was bonding on something else, how cool...
That is cool. The more I consider catalyst, whether pre-programmed or spontaneous, I am just awed by what is available and how it is available. You may not intellectually understand what is occurring, but it may not matter because the lesson is there and you will eventually process it in a way that moves you forward. And the same is true for everybody in that temporary commingling. Everybody is getting the catalyst they need in a way that is just so coordinated that is blows my mind. It gives me peace seeing this, even when my own catalyst is making me crazy.
(06-27-2019, 08:21 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum ttwagneriii  !!

Thank you for your post,  Smile  I agree, truth is always there and it is always moving to find it again in diverse places, it is so comforting..  

I remember that our poor teacher was really disoriented with St. Ex and didn't like him really but still had to teach a few classes about his book. The funny thing is that we were about twenty in her course or a little more, and we all bonded through the fact we all liked Citadelle even with its faults, there was strangely unity on this, and we'd even talk passionately about it at recess like geeks which most of us were not really,  for other things.  At the time I was seeing this as rebellion against the teacher but today, I think it was bonding on something else, how cool...
Little beatniks Tongue
(06-27-2019, 08:36 AM)ttwagneriii Wrote: [ -> ]That is cool.  The more I consider catalyst, whether pre-programmed or spontaneous, I am just awed by what is available and how it is available.  You may not intellectually understand what is occurring, but it may not matter because the lesson is there and you will eventually process it in a way that moves you forward.  And the same is true for everybody in that temporary commingling.   Everybody is getting the catalyst they need in a way that is just so coordinated that is blows my mind.   It gives me peace seeing this, even when my own catalyst is making me crazy.

Yes ttwagneriii, welcome. I am sorry for my rudeness. You comments are lovely. Thank you them as well.