Bring4th

Full Version: What type of naïveté?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:60.16:

"Let us expand upon this point. When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naïveté in third density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

We spent a much larger portion of our space/time working with the unmanifested being. In this less complex atmosphere it was quite instructive to have this learn/teaching device and we benefited without the distortions we found occurring among your peoples.

We have recorded these differences meticulously in the Great Record of Creation that such naïveté shall not be necessary again."

What type of naïveté are we apeaking of here? Would any seeker like to assist in my further understanding so that I can get a clearer picture? Much appreciate.
Quote: our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers

Sounds like fun times.

Ahem...

I believe the naivete they're talking about is the lack of vision in regards to the destructive and bellicose nature of humanity.

With the pyramids, Ra wanted a healing and initiation tool that would be used by everybody, and were unable to foresee that they would be used, instead, by the powerful and the elite:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=2#2

Quote:Thus were the pyramids created.

We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples.

Other times, information was given to people such as Einstein and Tesla, for the purposes of eliciting mystery, or for providing sources of limitless energy. Again, they failed to realize that such information would be use in destructive ways instead:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26#20

Quote:Information which Confederation sources had offered to your entity, Albert [Einstein], became perverted, and instruments of destruction began to be created, examples of this being the Manhattan Project and its product.

Information offered through Wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment.

Same thing with nuclear power....:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=17#8

Quote:17.8 ▶ Questioner: Then was the Confederation responsible for Earth receiving nuclear power?

Ra: I am Ra. It is a point which one cannot judge. What is cause? The basic equation which preceded this work was an equation brought through by a Wanderer dedicated to service to the planet. That this work should have become foundation for instruments of destruction was not intended and was not given.

As stated, this naivete comes from the harmonious conditions that Ra enjoyed at their home planet of Venus. As such, it was a stumbling block of sorts in their own lessons towards service. Perhaps it applies in a similar way to the Confederation as a whole. Sooo... even though sometimes life feels so shitty here on Earth, perhaps our experience will provide some quite invaluable perspective in regard to approaching a much more optimal kind of service, once we're on the higher densities.

There's just one thing I'm confused about. Hatonn said that their race was bellicose in nature, until they reached a point where they felt they needed to embrace compassion. Surely the Confederation could have learned from such experiences as to the potentially bellicose nature of 3d entities?
The naive assumption was that what had worked for them would work for others. The big difference I suspect is that Ra came from a harmonious evolutionary current. Their 3D was harmonious. Compare the idea of a harmonious 3D experience to our earth. It’s not harmonious because we are a mixed planet. We have STS and STO both polarizing on this planet. Ra has veerrry little experience with the ways of service to self in third density. And the ways of confused entities responding to the mixed catalyst.

Now, Ra also said that they had asked the Confederation for permission to do what they did. Members of the Confederation knew what the consequences would be. There were confederation members who did say that Ra’s service would be an infringement of free will, but the higher ups allowed for it.

Why they did this, I can’t say. But if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, it gave us and Ra great catalyst to work with. Ra is working towards harvest and they will not be ready until they’ve corrected the distortions for which they feel responsible for. We humans are given catalyst which presents us with the choice of the positive and negative polarity as viable options.
(06-27-2019, 08:23 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]The naive assumption was that what had worked for them would work for others. The big difference I suspect is that Ra came from a harmonious evolutionary current. Their 3D was harmonious. Compare the idea of a harmonious 3D experience to our earth. It’s not harmonious because we are a mixed planet. We have STS and STO both polarizing on this planet. Ra has veerrry little experience with the ways of service to self in third density. And the ways of confused entities responding to the mixed catalyst.

Now, Ra also said that they had asked the Confederation for permission to do what they did. Members of the Confederation knew what the consequences would be. There were confederation members who did say that Ra’s service would be an infringement of free will, but the higher ups allowed for it.

Why they did this, I can’t say. But if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, it gave us and Ra great catalyst to work with. Ra is working towards harvest and they will not be ready until they’ve corrected the distortions for which they feel responsible for. We humans are given catalyst which presents us with the choice of the positive and negative polarity as viable options.

Yup. That's the clarification I was looking for. Sometimes I cannot see the forest for the trees. I become lodged in some respect when I read such quotes. largely die the the English language being so misused, this doesn't help at all. Thank you. This helped a great, great deal.
(06-27-2019, 07:04 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:60.16:
"Let us expand upon this point. When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naïveté in third density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

We spent a much larger portion of our space/time working with the unmanifested being. In this less complex atmosphere it was quite instructive to have this learn/teaching device and we benefited without the distortions we found occurring among your peoples.

We have recorded these differences meticulously in the Great Record of Creation that such naïveté shall not be necessary again."

What type of naïveté are we apeaking of here? Would any seeker like to assist in my further understanding so that I can get a clearer picture? Much appreciate.

Creating tools for barter created a basis or creating a much more complex system of illusion that provided much more variety, from what we can understand from Ra's descriptions and comparisons of their 3d experience and this one.

The naivete they mention in that particular quote can also be taken (and should be taken) as less activity in mental/yellow area of 3d. A simpler society, if you will. A society which we would describe more simple and less convoluted in its social interactions.

To give examples from this planet's history, something more similar to times of late antiquity, or maybe even earlier, because late antiquity had pretty complicated relationships and social structures.

Judging on how they mention invention of money and the relevant social structures, then we can say that their society should have been more like the societies before money's invention on this planet. Like the ones from neolithic (rather too simple) to ancient world until bronze age collapse.

It shouldnt be so much surprise that Ra contacted Egyptians within this period.

This can also be interpreted in Ra's greater experience: While less refined yellow ray (mental, social) activity could be beneficial in learning the ways of unconditional acceptance, therefore love, and can make it better to use the faculty of faith, it can also hamper the faculty to understand complex relationships and interactions. This could lead to a weakness in learning the ways and nature of creation, which could lead to entities having to spend a large time in 5d to make up for it - which Ra did. Then again if you add their time on this planet's 5d astral plane, and their large wanderer wave incarnating on earth, it can be said that they even did more time learning such things like the time they spent in 5d learning the creation.

This again confirms that there is no rushing past the octave - as Ra said, even if ratios change, it will take a given amount of time to reach the octave end.

Then again, Ra is incorrect in their perspective of their assessments of a more vivid and varied 3d experience on this planet:

It is indeed true that in the surface there appears to be much more variety, but if you go down to the concepts and interactions behind those varied experiences, all of them evaluate to be similar:

When you look at the emotions and interactions behind them, a family trouble in rural Chinese with their distinctive culture is not so much different than a family trouble in a rural village in Africa, which is not at all so different than a family trouble in an upscale family in Manhattan.

The power struggle and competition in a corporation somewhere in SE Asia is not so much different than the one in London.

There is even less difference in between the 'choices' of flavored condiments containing pink goo and the ones containing fried brown bits, sold with different brands as different products.

But it is easy to see how such an illusion up until that extreme point, would be so attractive to a society like Ra which has passed their 3d experience in a considerably simpler environment.
That's some deep humility from the Ra SMC. I can feel that.

There's this big difference. Witnessing something vs Living through it.

IMO