Bring4th

Full Version: i worship truth, not jesus, not buddha not god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
god is too abstract and leaves me conflicted,
his space in my heart has been evicted,
goodness, honesty integrity kindness,
and while were at it throw in some mindness.
thats who i am im trying u know,
half the time i stop and half the time i go.
this life is complex more than meets the eye
all we can do imo is just honestly try.
so youre as good as anyone else
were really all the same.
and our time on this earth is
just a cosmic game

norral
BigSmile Thank you Norral

Made me smile.
Buddhists don't talk about worship. Living Buddhas (e.g. Gautama Siddhartha) was just a man, at most a teacher.

Jesus tells you not to worship him. So many churchgoers ignore that and make a cult of him.

God cannot be different from truth.

I was uncomfortable with all the Christian terminology, especially Catholic, because from my childhood I associated it with nonsense and restriction emanating from organized religion. The Catholic Church's party line has been that one cannot communicate directly to God; one needs the church in between. What a horrible lie! But once I realized that it was just organizational corruption, I became more comfortable with the idea of God and it became very friendly to me.
nice one norral BigSmile
I had an entity that tricked me into believeing it was God and having me do some horrible stuff. So I don't believe in the God concept either. I try to follow my higher self or source. Or Creator, which is different than God. That is when I can understand them, or hear them. Most of the time I don't get any impression from my higher self or my guides. I do trust my guide. That would be if I could communicate with him/her.
I think I may start to worship the logos. I'll start first with the sub-sub-sub logos (me) and then the sub-sub-logos (earth?) and then the sub logos (sun) and then the logos of our galaxy.
*wants to answer this but feels compelled not to*
All things are truth.

I like to think I worship all things.