Bring4th

Full Version: Many voices talking as one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this just popped into my head because my husband is playing a video game and the gods are speaking.

Other than the pitch of the voices being different(in my dream it wasn’t so low and my voice was amoung the voices) they sound so much like my dreams it was shocking, so I’m wondering if there is lore/dogma about this. As it seems at least someone involved with that video game has experienced or heard of it too.

I’ve had lots of this same type of dreams spanning years even before I was really awakening. Always they have an unusual energy behind them.
Like it isn’t a dream but a message.

Anyways a key feature has been multiple voices talking in unison. Like a narration explaining things. The voices are more than the scene.

Rythym is unnaturally paced, I can’t even really describe the pace, slow, and the pauses aren’t where a human would pause. And though the voices are both male and female there is a tin/metalic/pitch in some frequencies covered by the voices.(I know that doesn’t really make sense but I’m not sure English has a word to describe it. It’s otherworldly for sure.

So I’m curious if anyone else has experienced the many voices as one in dreams/otherwise talking to you. Or has heard something in spiritual study.

Just curious how widely experienced this phenomenon is. Cause I really have never heard about it except in my dreams till now with seeing the video game utilize the same patterns..
Thanks
I should add I know what mine were now years later.
They are “what I am” has ever been, social memory complex or perhaps beyond that, the o spark/creator.

They took me to them, out of body years later when I tried magic mushrooms for spiritual purposes.
It was like an infinite dome of identities contained within one. They each could speak as single, or unified. Now when they talk in my dreams they seem to just use a single voice but the same weird rhythmic nonhuman quality is there.

I had forgotten about the dreams till I heard the video game version.
I think I have experienced something similar.

I was sleeping and when one of the dreams has ended, everything became black and didn't continue to the next dream, so I was in a sleeping state but still aware in a way, and then I started hearing voices of all kinds of people, not talking to each other, but like random thoughts of people, male and female. Upon waking up I also felt it was a memory complex sort of thing.

I felt very spiritually uplifted the few following days.  Smile  

It's quite unexplainably magical.
This wasn’t like that. But I have heard that too and it is pretty fun. I always wonder if what you describe is parts of dreams or telepathy if some sort. Enjoyable all the same.

It was many voices saying the exact same thing with the exact same timing. They weren’t experiencing human life but talking from a different vantage point beyond the singular ego experience. Beyond the veiled earthly view. Like they could see all, new all and on a few occasions predicted things that came to pass. Almost creepy in its sound and quality just because it was so nonhuman. Not creepy otherwise though.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Those are nice to experience too.
Weird how things all tie together.
The game is called Shadow of the Collosus.
I didn’t really look into that but was out reading on my deck one of the gnostic gospels.
One of the notes contained a word I hadn’t heard Pleroma.

Looking it up it is use to describe the totality of divine powers or the fullness. Referencing the 12th book of the New Testament colossians referencing the anointed Christ.
“For in him is all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”

Thought it was pretty perfect reading about something else should lead me to what the game refers to. Interesting the main character is named Wanderer. Smile
i found a clip from the game with the voice if anybody is curious
That’s cool shubert thanks.

It sounds different on my sound bar. Some quality is missing from the YouTube version I assume for file size. Still the game version it’s a bit off from my dream ones which didn’t have the stutter which sounds digital, great version for illustration purposes though. The pitch of the voices had a higher tone/voice mixed in. It almost was uncomfortable in tone and rhythm.

Weird stuff!
(07-01-2019, 11:17 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have experienced something similar.

I was sleeping and when one of the dreams has ended, everything became black and didn't continue to the next dream, so I was in a sleeping state but still aware in a way, and then I started hearing voices of all kinds of people, not talking to each other, but like random thoughts of people, male and female. Upon waking up I also felt it was a memory complex sort of thing.

I felt very spiritually uplifted the few following days.  Smile  

It's quite unexplainably magical.

I was just telling a fellow seeker about this regular occurrence where something like this happens to me but during meditation and twilight sleeping.
Glow is describing something that I have never experienced. Sounds like tapping into a social memory complex.