Bring4th

Full Version: Sexual Energy Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone achieved green ray transfer or higher? Can anyone recommend any Tantra books/methods that match with Ra's teachings? I understand some kind of white magic can be done between two STO people having sex, can anyone elaborate on this topic?
(10-25-2010, 07:50 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone achieved green ray transfer or higher? Can anyone recommend any Tantra books/methods that match with Ra's teachings? I understand some kind of white magic can be done between two STO people having sex, can anyone elaborate on this topic?

Carla just wrote an article about sacred sexuality: http://www.religionandspirituality.com/v...090492545/
It was interesting, but It didn't answer my questions.
The area is one in which we really have to make our own decisions and pursue our own paths. Ra said

Quote:As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland. We cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

However, there are books available from various teachers. Two authors that I'm familiar with are Jolan Chang and Mantak Chia. I'm sure if you search for them at amazon.com or another bookseller you will find lots of other interesting possibilities.
Some of Mantak Chia's books are very STS, how to drain enegry from someone, disgusting stuff. This is why I want to ask here, alot of tantra books are STS. I'll check out the other guy.
This thread has a great deal of useful info:

Life on Planet Earth > Sexual addiction! and Male-Female energy roles/energies

My experience is that physical techniques are less effective than the connection that takes place on all chakra levels, as a committed relationship grows over time.

In other words, as the strength of the relationship grows, communication is improved, blockages from past hurts are removed, etc., the awakening of the higher centers seems to start happening naturally.

Physiological techniques may be useful at times, but cannot even begin to compare to the natural flow of energy when 2 people have had an intense heart connection, providing the foundation upon which the higher connections maybe be made over time.

An excellent book addressing how those in committed relationships connect on all the chakra levels is:

The Esoteric Philosophy of Love and Marriage by Dion Fortune

I also recommend The Shared Heart by Barry & Joyce Vissell, which isn't specifically about sex, but about the relationship itself.
TD23, you might also enjoy the work of Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks, starting with Conscious Loving. I think that's the one that includes a section on sensual touch.

These aren't specifically Tantric but they do seem to me to be very compatible with a positive STO bias. I like the idea that touch has different meanings for different people, so one part of building a loving relationship is to discover those meanings for the particular people in a relationship. This feels far more individualized, caring, and present to me than "tab A and slot B" type of material.
I'm reading that topic Monica, its helpful. I found this one very helpful: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=172 Carla describes what each of the energy centres means sexually and she says that her and Jim try to open each of their chakras through massage, talking (and foreplay?) before they start. Its a great idea.

Thanks Questioner, ill try to find that book.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The energy transfer occurs in one releasing of the potential
difference. This does not leap between green and green energy centers but is
the sharing of the energies of each from red ray upwards. In this context it
may be seen to be at its most efficient when both entities have orgasm
simultaneously. However, it functions as transfer if either has the orgasm
and indeed in the case of the physically expressed love between a mated pair
which does not have the conclusion you call orgasm there is, nonetheless, a
considerable amount of energy transferred due to the potential difference
which has been raised as long as both entities are aware of this potential and
release its strength to each other by desire of the will in a mental or mind
complex dedication. You may see this practice as being used to generate
energy transfers in some of your practices of what you may call other than
Christian religious distortion systems of the Law of One.
Questioner: Could you give me an example of that last statement?
Ra: I am Ra. We preface this example with the reminder that each system is
quite distorted and its teachings always half-lost. However, one such system
is that called the Tantric Yoga.

I think what Ra is saying is: energy transfer happens when one or both partners experience orgasm, or if they somehow consciously exchange energy and that we commonly call this practice Tantra, though we could up with our own system. Did I interpret this correctly?