Bring4th

Full Version: How yellow ray changes in a 4D earth lacking 3D light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m just curious how everyone thinks that would manifest.
There would be less clear selfhood, less importance of self over others so I assume less personal will.

Perhaps less action on behalf of me/mine, more on behalf of us/we/ours.

Thinking of it shows just how much our social constructs would need to evolve, both with each other, interspecies and planetary wise.

Curious what first thoughts others might have on this.
I don't know. A lot of what I'm doing to attract my anthro boyfriend involves will, yellow-ray chakra.
I have to work hard at it though.
Can you explain your question some more? because I am not quite understanding what you’re saying.

If you’re taking about the third Ray in fourth density:
In fourth density, one will have realized his personal will even more than he had in 3D. A 4D entity is clear on his choice of polarity.. The difference though is that he had basically explored his base desires while he was incarnate in 2D and 3D. He’s now reaching into the higher rays and using his personal power to serve others. These are beings of power. We would see them as gods if they landed here on this earth right now.

By serving others does one serve the self. The positive adept helps himself by helping others.
There will be two earths. a 4d one and a 3d one.

3d beings are not able to withstand the intensity of higher densities.

So when our earth is transformed those that can't graduate and have to repeat will incarnate in a new earth.
All I got is thoughts for Yellow ray on Earth right now.

"Us"- Together. Open sharing...all that.

Seeking to understanding others Fully, etc. Vulnerabilities- weaknesses, etc..*all on the table* then go from there. Open sharing in the deepest and most earnest way. Blue/Green.

IMO

(IDK)
(07-16-2019, 11:28 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]There will be two earths. a 4d one and a 3d one.

So when our earth is transformed those that can't graduate and have to repeat will incarnate in a new earth.

Those that repeat the 3rd density cycle will repeat elsewhere once the harvest is finished. They will not be here and the Earth will be 4th density positive. The Earth is already begun to vibrate in fourth density poistive. The Harvest is now my friend.
It's hard to imagine, I see it somewhere along the way of transparency, thoughts, things, other-self, no doubt in heart. The density then can be focused upon the heart since the lower rays, their distortions being clear, understood, balanced.
(07-19-2019, 03:53 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2019, 11:28 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]There will be two earths. a 4d one and a 3d one.

Those that repeat the 3rd density cycle will repeat elsewhere once the harvest is finished. They will not be here and the Earth will be 4th density positive. The Earth is already begun to vibrate in fourth density poistive.
Poor else where then Sad they gotta deal with the worst of us  
Many that come here are already rejects from other planets.. they just go from planet to planet sleeping. lol Smile

The channelings speak of a citizenship that comes with incarnating in a planet.. there's a collective karma. I wonder what happens with that when people of a planet go else where.
Quote:The Harvest is now my friend.

There's more truth and love in the air to contradict the illusion we live in. and prove some of my crazy right or make it seem sane to me. I love it
(07-16-2019, 08:53 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]By serving others does one serve the self. The positive adept helps himself by helping others.
Sometimes the positive adept has to help others by helping himself. I always describe it as like trying to save someone who's drowning. If you are drowning you won't do much good pushing someone else out of the water and then you get swept away.
(07-23-2019, 11:45 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2019, 08:53 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]By serving others does one serve the self. The positive adept helps himself by helping others.
Sometimes the positive adept has to help others by helping himself. I always describe it as like trying to save someone who's drowning. If you are drowning you won't do much good pushing someone else out of the water and then you get swept away.

I feel it is both ways. Since we are serving as mirrors to one another. I certainly could be considered a drowning person but have reached my hand out to aid others and inadvertently have been helped. And both grew because of the experience. I mean we could also say that the hungry man who has little food could simply hand out the largest part of his meal to another who is also hungry and both humans could be healed because of their experience. The human experience is full of all sorts of variables, scenarios that are here to aid us in our journey. The analogy you mentioned could also be one of a martyr who has not yet balanced love and wisdom, but nothing is lost. As there is no loss in anything that we do.
(07-21-2019, 12:46 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2019, 03:53 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

Those that repeat the 3rd density cycle will repeat elsewhere once the harvest is finished. They will not be here and the Earth will be 4th density positive. The Earth is already begun to vibrate in fourth density poistive.
Poor else where then Sad they gotta deal with the worst of us  
Many that come here are already rejects from other planets.. they just go from planet to planet sleeping. lol Smile

The channelings speak of a citizenship that comes with incarnating in a planet.. there's a collective karma. I wonder what happens with that when people of a planet go else where.

Quote:The Harvest is now my friend.

There's more truth and love in the air to contradict the illusion we live in. and prove some of my crazy right or make it seem sane to me. I love it

Quote:Poor else where then Sad they gotta deal with the worst of us
lol....true we will light a candle for the rejects....lmao. Sorry. I found this to be quite amusing. Thanks. I needed this....
(07-26-2019, 04:23 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

I feel it is both ways. Since we are serving as mirrors to one another. I certainly could be considered a drowning person but have reached my hand out to aid others and inadvertently have been helped. And both grew because of the experience. I mean we could also say that the hungry man who has little food could simply hand out the largest part of his meal to another who is also hungry and both humans could be healed because of their experience. The human experience is full of all sorts of variables, scenarios that are here to aid us in our journey. The analogy you mentioned could also be one of a martyr who has not yet balanced love and wisdom, but nothing is lost. As there is no loss in anything that we do.

Yeah.. if you're a failure in a mundane sense.. it'd be better to be spiritually victorious.

Now when I read this conversation at first I thought I'm drowning too.. then I remembered real drowning.

Good point about the martyr. if a person is positive by nature after some betrayals he could find the self alone and since he has little interest in self service he would never be inspired. his positive nature demands him to be inspired by love or loyalty and other similar things.
Without those things he is not whole at all. what is programmed for his incarnation as a requirement is replaced by emptiness and hopelessness.
Quote:lol....true we will light a candle for the rejects....lmao. Sorry. I found this to be quite amusing. Thanks. I needed this....
You're welcome. I say silly stuff a lot. BigSmile

On a serious note, what the channelings say about ppl of earth confuses me. they say hopeful things about our situation/evolution, then they say most ppl are doing really bad and we're spiritual infants. The last part disheartens me a bit
(07-27-2019, 12:26 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]they say hopeful things about our situation/evolution, then they say most ppl are doing really bad and we're spiritual infants. The last part disheartens me a bit

Ra also said that building the great pyramid was metaphysical training wheels. So they have pretty high expectations of what it takes to be spiritually mature.
(07-27-2019, 12:26 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2019, 04:23 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah.. if you're a failure in a mundane sense.. it'd be better to be spiritually victorious.

Now when I read this conversation at first I thought I'm drowning too.. then I remembered real drowning.

Good point about the martyr. if a person is positive by nature after some betrayals he could find the self alone and since he has little interest in self service he would never be inspired. his positive nature demands him to be inspired by love or loyalty and other similar things.
Without those things he is not whole at all.  what is programmed for his incarnation as a requirement is replaced by emptiness and hopelessness.

Quote:lol....true we will light a candle for the rejects....lmao. Sorry. I found this to be quite amusing. Thanks. I needed this....
You're welcome. I say silly stuff a lot.  BigSmile

On a serious note, what the channelings say about ppl of earth confuses me. they say hopeful things about our situation/evolution, then they say most ppl are doing really bad and we're spiritual infants. The last part disheartens me a bit

Quote:On a serious note, what the channelings say about ppl of earth confuses me. they say hopeful things about our situation/evolution, then they say most ppl are doing really bad and we're spiritual infants. The last part disheartens me a bit

I may be able to help but let's see if I can help, ok?
I will speak from my own personal experience here.
If I look over the vastness of human beings like I would look at an ocean, then I would look at the evolution of all of humanity, I would be VERY discouraged and this vision does match with what Ra is saying regarding the spiritual evolution of our people. That really makes me sad. Now let you and I see it at a slightly different perspective, ok? Let us look at the vastness and expanse of the ocean, it's quite mysterious and frightening to think of what could be lurking in the deep; now cast your eye to the waves hitting your feet and how the ocean takes on a different perspective as it washes upon your toes. It feels good and perfect, right? Take you eyes off the vastness of humans and cast your eye upon the one you see in the mirror and now ask, how am I doing? What can I do for me and then for others? What thoughts have I had today? For everything you do for the one that is in the mirror you have also done for them. This idea I am giving you could help you to shift your perspective from the overall to the personal. You are here to personally experience life and The Creator gathers experience because of Cainite's experience. The Creator is living through your personal journey. And The Creator is with "them" as well. All is well. I promise to you. I hope this helped. If it did not, I apologize. Much love to you Cainite and your quirky sense of humor! BigSmile
Edited.

Interesting Smile
With regard to the Harvest, human craziness, and the changes of Earth's 'outer garment" I have a few observations. Remember, the are worth what you paid for them.

The Harvest may or may not be now. I believe Ra, but it always seems like the end of times. There is always strife, hunger, disaster, etc. 100 years ago, things sucked. 200 years ago, ditto. Maybe things are no really different, its just that we are in the middle of now and it always seems to be at inflection point.

Then again, maybe it is Harvest time. I can't tell. I'm still here and so is Monsanto, so there's that. If the Harvest is now, then all the crapola we are bearing witness to is just part of the process. At Harvest, there would naturally be increased polarization on both side of STO/STS. It does SEEM that way to me, but I don't entirely trust my mind on these things.

Further, we are part of Earth. If the Harvest is happening and we are part of Earth, maybe WE are part of the agency that brings about our own Harvest. I mean, if all is one and there is no separation and we are part of the energetics of this 3D planet, then we absolutely should be involved in the mechanism of the Harvest. After three 25,000 year cycles, maybe humans, with all their capacity for altering everything, have some higher dimensional .exe command that causes behavior that brings about or assists the logistics of the Harvest. Ra said that the complex, mixed nature of the mind,body, spirit complexes on the planet definitely impact the timing and duration of the Harvest. That, to me says, we play an integral part in how it unfolds.
You see many manifestations already, no?

- Some people - many, actually - getting affected from the early stages of emotion/thought/memory sharing in rising 4d vibrations, which makes them get affected by a lot of emotional chaos, anxiety and issues in the society

- Some segments of people falling back to orange ray, trying to separate themselves from others, by regressing back to nationalism, racism, 'good old times', trying to revert back time

- True nature of everything, from people to societies, to systems, to habits and traditions getting revealed - from old friends, family members impulsively acting on their true nature and surprising their close ones to existing incumbent capitalist economic system dropping any pretense of a working society and instead going full speed towards destroying the society for profit without a care about the fate of the people, things like fashion, elitism slowly falling from grace whereas the rich segments which follow them become more detached from their society and living in their own world without any care about the rest

- Increased 'paranormal' experiences among the population so much that such things becoming normals which everyone talks about, concepts like energy, chakras, vibration etc becoming everyday terms

- Slowly increasing revelations about not being alone in the universe, like the stellar superstructure which was discovered, or like Oumuamua being found to not be a comet or a meteor or anything of the sort

- Most of all, the emotional chaos and increased mental disorders which the society at large is experiencing, fitting the exact description of Ra about entities who arent ready to face their true selves having mental disorders due to that...

There's plenty of stuff happening.

Thank heavens that any event of the 'ascension', 'armageddon' sort did not happen... For even this seems to be a lot for the carrying capacity of this planet and what society and people can manage...
(07-27-2019, 12:26 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]if a person is positive by nature after some betrayals he could find the self alone and since he has little interest in self service he would never be inspired. his positive nature demands him to be inspired by love or loyalty and other similar things.
Without those things he is not whole at all. what is programmed for his incarnation as a requirement is replaced by emptiness and hopelessness.

Wow that was perspective. I end up exactly there when I am cut off from the focus of my service. Empty maybe not hopeless but it feels pointless. Do we really think that is associated with martyrdom though? Honest question.

I wouldn’t consider myself a martyr just perhaps cut off from a true drive to peruse much of the material plane. Self is love, I sort of see through anything but love and connection as being not what I truly desire so do not pursue as most do . I work but to live not to collect or experience material desires.

The love and connection means so much more to me than other things it is jumbled as to whether is is sts or sto though it always does serve other more directly but without that my will becomes quite weak. I almost liken it to not being attached to much of this plane so I don’t really feel bad about it. I do not crave material experience but let me connect deeply with someone and I’m alive bursting.

Today I got to listen to an 80 year old I’ve only met briefly a few times tell me all his life horrors and saddnesses, traumas and you could tell he felt seen, healed being understood and someone wanting to know all those parts of him he hides. All I did was ask him if he had any wisdom to share or secrets to happiness and allow him to unwind his storey. it made the day very much worth it to witness him, otherwise it would have been another day with not to much depth but connecting and offering him my care was a gift to us both.

Your comment is quite succinct and I wasn't aware of what was happening so thank you perhaps I can make this ride a bit less rough for myself through this insight..

Guess I need to find more people to connect to and love.