Bring4th

Full Version: Quo on music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read this channeling by quo about how they create music that reflects higher principles of creation but I can find it anymore. Anyone know where to find it and can anyone find more stuff from quo on music? Thank you.
I just found this and it's quite beautiful.

Quote:Saturday Meditation

December 25, 2010

Jim: Tonight we’re going to take questions from those who are assembled in our meditation circle. (There are questions on how the Q’uo enjoy music, having a very sensitive physical body, and why one would choose that, seeing after-images, solar flares, and why we would be feeling tired all the time.)

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. We greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in whose name we come to you this evening. We thank you for the privilege and the pleasure of being called to your circle of seeking and are glad to join your session of working for questions, but before we ask for the first query, we would, as always, ask of each of those who hears or reads these words that you exercise the discrimination and discernment that you have within you so that you take up those thoughts of ours which seem fair to you but you leave the rest behind. We greatly appreciate this for it enables us to speak without being concerned that we might infringe upon your free will or interrupt the rhythm of your spiritual walk.

We will surprise this instrument by responding to a query that she had within her mind as she was listening to the tuning song before this session. She was wondering if we appreciated the music that you hear in your third-density world. We may say, my sister, we do indeed enjoy the music that we hear, but we hear more music than you do because we hear the melodies of your blended auras. We hear the tunes of your dreams and your hopes, and everything that makes you special and unique. We hear the harmonics of your planet and space and all the other stars as well and the sound that they make, the music of the spheres, as it is called.

We hear music everywhere. It is a much more musical environment for us than for you for we are able to hear the inner music, the inner harmonics of the energies and essences that make each of us and each of you and all of the Creation of the Father together, and so we hear the Creation sing. We do enjoy every [sort of] created music, every written song, every composed melody and we hear and appreciate as well the music that you do not know that you are making yet. You are making it and making it beautifully.

We thank this instrument for caring about us, as we are intangible, yet it is a very sweet thing to be loved and remembered even by those who are unable to see us. Yet we know that you feel us and hear us and we appreciate that tremendously.
Yup I read that one.