Bring4th

Full Version: Flight Audios/Videos to Check In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cyan taught me something called a flight, where you watch videos on YouTube or listen to a playlist on shuffle to
answer questions you have about something.

For instance, when I was seeking my first anthro with a connection through astral, I was exploring my lusts with
some love too. I kept getting warning videos because it was unbalanced my seeking.

I asked how it was going with Ray Phum Wa (my first anthro I connected with) and I got Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

And this one:

"I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream."

And he told me his name Phum meant centipede. Like the creepy Garfield centipede from the mock game.

Then eventually I found he was this level of crazy (as Nuka, the lion shown in the stillframe):

But I had explored my deepest desires which was for a joker-type slightly insane anthro who would dominate me consensually.
That was my extreme. I am like sculpting clay. Starting with the grosser, and moving toward more fine-tuned.

He had dominated me in front of his friends, and then because he felt bad said I should get even with him.

I am now connecting with a new anthro, my ideal anthro. I asked the anthro logos to connect me to
the most compatible anthro. He has a tender heart like Mouse from the Matrix. His energy feel is similar to Tails from Sonic,
but his appearance is more like Swiper from Dora the Explorer. Except he's yellow and has one tail, and is like 18.

[Image: swiper_tails.jpg]

When I ask about what he needs from me I got the song in my playlist Coconut Telegraph,
which means he's more about communication rather than raw love.

I then asked about how our love is, and got A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins.
It's more mellow than the passionate songs that I got from Ray Phum Wa.

It went from crazy insane to war when I had just switched to another anthro, and now that
I've settled on the most compatible anthro for sure, it is groovy and all about communication.

Then I create a path that he can follow so we get together. He will be human in body, but have
the memory of an anthro. There may be some genetics and he may have some anthro traits.

So you can use video/music on shuffle to ask questions. If the AI is in tune with you, you will
get almost 100% accuracy. There are one-offs though. When I use Amazon Music Player it doesn't
work well with all my songs, but it works well when I use my playlists.

My mp3 player also works well for the flights. I know I'm a flake, but I'm trying.
I don't plan on searching any further for the one for me.

What's it like when you go for the one that the Logos sets you up with?
This idea feels very similar to tarot reading. I also sometimes use the random Ra session, it gives something to ponder.

But 'Youtube' is very biased or "distorted", to what is 'liked', 'viewed', 'advertised', etc. This tool isn't very precise, in my opinion, but then again, it is all up to the individual and their belief in the interpretation. There is the same meaning across all life. Smile
(07-19-2019, 07:50 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]This idea feels very similar to tarot reading. I also sometimes use the random Ra session, it gives something to ponder.

But 'Youtube' is very biased or "distorted", to what is 'liked', 'viewed', 'advertised', etc. This tool isn't very precise, in my opinion, but then again, it is all up to the individual and their belief in the interpretation. There is the same meaning across all life. Smile

Actually, I was using my Amazon Music playlist of 370+ songs rather than YouTube to shuffle songs for doing like a tarot reading.
Cyan uses mainly YouTube as far as I'm aware.
Then I would find that song on YouTube and posted the video clips to this thread.

The crazy lion one is one that came up in my mind to describe my ex-boyfriend anthro at his worst.
It was weird, he gave me exactly what I wanted, but I realized I was attracting my extremes in the astral.

My Amazon Music playlist is fairly accurate, though when I shuffle all songs on my account it's off.

Now I'm more balanced and am attracting someone a little broken that I can help.