Bring4th

Full Version: My piece.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Family always had an aspect of being woke from young, so it was easy to understand I am here for a higher purpose - never wanted to be part of the working system or want a job. I believe this is inherited from my father's knowledge from young, he knew and practiced a lot on frequency programming and made me and my sibling aware of this from a young age. Also, my middle name being Ra always made me think deeper into the meaning and know that I am powerful in what I say, a lot of people are inspired by my words and i uplift and inspire. I don't know much into why I've chosen to explain this here but I have intention to share my story and let everyone know that only shall you gather knowledge but also share it in your own way. I am currently showing youth like me (I am 19) not to be tied down by modern cycles and providing free resources on Forex Trading - with intention of also showing them they are more than physical form, but also a spiritual being having an human experience. I'm attracting more people like this and its great - I guess I'll end this here for now but like i said before gain knowledge and share the seed. Follow my Instagram @onerouteonly if you want to network. #lawofone #onerouteonly Angel Angel Angel
(07-28-2019, 08:01 AM)marnzRa Wrote: [ -> ]Family always had an aspect of being woke from young, so it was easy to understand I am here for a higher purpose - never wanted to be part of the working system or want a job. I believe this is inherited from my father's knowledge from young, he knew and practiced a lot on frequency programming and made me and my sibling aware of this from a young age. Also, my middle name being Ra always made me think deeper into the meaning and know that I am powerful in what I say, a lot of people are inspired by my words and i uplift and inspire. I don't know much into why I've chosen to explain this here but I have intention to share my story and let everyone know that only shall you gather knowledge but also share it in your own way. I am currently showing youth like me (I am 19) not to be tied down by modern cycles and providing free resources on Forex Trading - with intention of also showing them they are more than physical form, but also a spiritual being having an human experience. I'm attracting more people like this and its great - I guess I'll end this here for now but like i said before gain knowledge and share the seed. Follow my Instagram @onerouteonly if you want to network. #lawofone #onerouteonly Angel  Angel  Angel

Thx for sharing your story, I'm proud of you for realizing your soul is having a human experience at such a young age... best wishes to you on your journey man Smile