Bring4th

Full Version: The Show the Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man I watched the show the event last night...ive been watching it but this one last night was amazing....they really came out and said alot....they were going off telling about people not wanting to hear the truth.....if you watch the show you know what I am talking about and if you dont I am sure you can go to nbc or cbs.com to find the show...watch it....its a good one...

Steve

LOVE
(10-26-2010, 11:05 AM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]Man I watched the show the event last night...ive been watching it but this one last night was amazing....they really came out and said alot....they were going off telling about people not wanting to hear the truth.....if you watch the show you know what I am talking about and if you dont I am sure you can go to nbc or cbs.com to find the show...watch it....its a good one...

Steve

LOVE

Dear Spiritbrother,

I've just started watching The Event and am very intrigued to see where they are going with the story...

I'm in Britain and have just watched episode #3 - so no spoilers please!

Are these suspected ETs 4th density Humans from the present?
Are these suspected ETs 4th density Humans from the future?

The show posits that the "97" have 1% different DNA to normal Humans, but I wonder what a percentage difference there will be between 2-stranded 3rd density Humans and fully harvested 12-stranded 4th density Human beings?

I suspect a lot more than 1%!

Regardless of this speculation, I agree that it is an enjoyable show with a lot of potential and i look forward to further viewing.

Cheers

Jim