Bring4th

Full Version: Looking at the sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am looking at the sky I see these tiny little like light things....they are moving in like a figure 8 movement. There are so many of them it looks like a light show....and while that is happening I see this what I can only imagine a worm hole kind of deal.....like from the show sliders (if anyone has seen that show which I am sure most have Smile.) It moves like energy. I see this everyday all the time.....does anyone have any in site they can share with me.

Thank You!!
Steve

LOVE
My mom is into yoga and what not, she would call it "prahna" I believe, or just life force, either way, it certainly is visible to the naked eye. Probably a lot of different opinions out there, happy hunting!
Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it.

Steve

LOVE
most likely blood cells moving about in your veins in the eye
My pleasure good sir. Happy hunting
I regularly see something similar, perhaps it is the same thing. The tiny 'dots' if they could be described as such, seem to wink in and out of sight from out of nowhere. My entire field of view is filled with them, thousands occur simultaneously. Sometimes I don't notice, however if I am paying attention, or am in a higher vibration (after meditation or while appreciating nature while outdoors) they are always there. Sometimes there are green or yellow energy currents moving around as well, moving into and out of and around objects within my sight. It almost looks as if the air itself is colored and moving around in waves. I have noticed this part in much more abundance when the sun is out and shining brightly (more love/energy flowing to us?)

My feeling on both these observations (I feel they are linked) is that everything is made of what we refer to as energy, which is portions of Infinity vibrating at different speeds/densities that reflect various states of the One Consciousness interacting with itself. Sometimes it can be possible to see past our present illusion just a little bit and see what it is made of. Prana would indeed be another way of referring to it.

Please keep in mind this is only my experience and interpretation and may vary greatly from the reality you create for yourselfSmile

Brittany

When I stare at anything for long enough everything starts to shimmer and wobble, and sometimes I see little sparkles, dots or colors. Not sure if this is my breaking through the illusion or, as Etude said in similar fashion, my simply becoming acquainted with the membranes that cover my eyes.
Well like a muscle the neurons in your visual cortex and pathways grow tired if they perform the same task for a prolonged time. And you get little distortions because of it. If you stare at a human face for long enough you'll see them change. Human faces are typical because our brain is wired to interpret them more than say we are wired to extract information visually from a rock. We have similar audio problems, if you listen to a wave of a single frequency for long enough and you're not one of those with perfect hearing you will hear it "wobble" a bit. This effect is much more pronounced if the observer is tired. I consider this a side effect of neurology more than a supernatural effect.

The organic motions are your brain trying to make sense of random flashes. If you look carefully mostly never seems to be intelligent motion, it's just random.

But still people can see these and mix them subconsciously with supernatural effects and thus come to meaningful insights.
(10-29-2010, 08:52 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Well like a muscle the neurons in your visual cortex and pathways grow tired if they perform the same task for a prolonged time. And you get little distortions because of it. If you stare at a human face for long enough you'll see them change. Human faces are typical because our brain is wired to interpret them more than say we are wired to extract information visually from a rock. We have similar audio problems, if you listen to a wave of a single frequency for long enough and you're not one of those with perfect hearing you will hear it "wobble" a bit. This effect is much more pronounced if the observer is tired. I consider this a side effect of neurology more than a supernatural effect.

The organic motions are your brain trying to make sense of random flashes. If you look carefully mostly never seems to be intelligent motion, it's just random.

But still people can see these and mix them subconsciously with supernatural effects and thus come to meaningful insights.

Thank you for everyones input.....I still look at random as intelligence...actually random to me is very intelligent...random doesnt just go one way but all ways.....
Ali, that was insightful about neurons in the brain causing change in our perception.
Spiritbrother, I love your username.

As for the dots in the eye, I've had some of that. I've heard it was related to Orgone energy,
but I don't know for sure.
they become very real if you have the eyes to see, im seeing one right now, its telling me to make this post. i think they are the light guardians channeling their love and light for those who look for the truth from above.