Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers Unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member and a recently awakened Wanderer.  First I'd like to express my thanks to the administrative team for supporting this site.  I wish I'd found it sooner...  I'm planning to look through the information presented here extensively as time allows.  However, I have one immediate question I want to ask:  Is there an organization coordinating service to others activities?  The Cabal has been very successful with their service to self efforts.  While I recognize their right to do this, I can't help wondering if there is a wanderer organization that I can research and join.  Perhaps joining a team of wanderers would be more productive than working independently.

Harmony and Peace always
Welcome, I don’t have an answer for you as far as any type of wanderer organization - but it’s nice your here.
Hi hifiux and welcome, it's nice to have you here with us.

If you are newly awakened as you claim, perhaps just stick around for a while and see what paths of service open up for you in due time and experience. I think many others have the same question and seeking as you, and this union of seeking might help us discover what service is best or available to us. You might just find out that doing group meditation with other like minded spiritual people can be of great service, who knows. Smile
Thanks for the responses.  My catalyst was difficult, many years of Illuminati telepathic attacks.  I'd been hoping that an all powerful anti-Illuminati organization existed, and if I could only find them perhaps my torment would come to an end.  Of course, the torment eventually led me to the One for which I'm eternally grateful.  

I enjoy daily meditation and I want to experience the group meditation.  However, my awakening came late in life, I'm 58 years old.  I'd like to achieve concrete progress preparing the planet for 4th density while I still can.  My career was in Information Technology and I don't need to work right now.  My idea is an app for group prayer / meditation that will leverage the law of squares.  I'm hoping this will lead the culture to recognize the One's energy which is largely ignored currently.  Ultimately this could lead to a "4th density friendly" planet.  I truly believe in the power of meditation, and perhaps the app will act as a catalyst to help others believe.  This work would be outside my current skill set, but this is where my path has led me, and I'd like to try.

Thoughts? Huh
I'm sorry to hear that, are you better now? If you'd like you could share what you've been through, it might comfort you when others listen.

I think that the best way to 'battle' such things is to do no battle at all, if that makes sense, and instead, to focus your consciousness on something else, something more harmonious, or positive, remember that Earth is already properly 4th density and all that's left is for each to learn and experience that which they came here to.

Your idea sounds great, or what I could make of it. If you feel passionate and in heart about it then give it a try, it's better than not and wondering what could have been if you have.

P.S.
You might find this interesting, it's a weekly meditation held in the forum's chat room every Saturday.
Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling Thread
The chat is located at the top right of your screen > [Image: chat_on.gif] Smile
(08-01-2019, 07:51 PM)hifiux Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping this will lead the culture to recognize the One's energy which is largely ignored currently.  Ultimately this could lead to a "4th density friendly" planet.

It's changing as we speak and accelerating.

This, f.i., happened yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/unify/videos/519314425476380/