Bring4th

Full Version: A new interesting find regarding what happens to Wanderers post-mortem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Secrets of the UFO, page 126:

There were several statements made in THE SAUCERS SPEAK that are significant in connection with these "Wanderers" or "Apples."
"Seeds may be planted but they can rot and never reach maturity." This means that the people of outer space knew what was going to develop on Earth.They "planted" some of their own people here; "salted" them away like "apples." But every seed that is planted or "Salted away" does not growand reach maturity;it may rot in the ground because of many conditions. Therefore some of the "Wanderers" now on Earth do not know who they are - they are lost in the ways of the Earth, and on physical death will return to their own worlds. They will be none the worse for their experience, except that their mission will not be accomplished.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, I hear Carla said in the Wanderer's handbook that Wanderers have the same mission as that of Earth natives: to "graduate" from 3rd density and make harvest.

This first part contradicts the second. May this be because Secrets of the UFO was written in a time before Ra contact?

Am I wrong about this? I'm a little confused now that I read that part.

Also, I am unsure if this is the proper place in the forum to post this kind of question. I figured it would either be here or the L/L channelings part of the forum. My apologies if I made a mistake posting here.

Anyway, what do you guys make of that part of the book? Was it mistaken? Or do Wanderers really return to their homeworlds, even if they "failed" their mission?
I think even Ra said that Wanderers return to their home density unless they get tangled in their karma.
They have to act in very unloving ways to be stuck in 3D.
Where does he say that?
(08-06-2019, 05:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Where does he say that?

I looked it up and it appears they say you have to complete your mission. But some only choose one incarnation.
Maybe this means if you don't become karmically involved you complete your mission.

12.28 ▶ Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

70.15 ▶ Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.
From A Wanderer's Handbook, page 105:

"As we Earthlings say, “Katie, bar the door!” We certainly are having interesting catalyst these days! And all to prepare us for something called harvest. A
more clear term for it, I feel, is “graduation.” We are in the third density,
call it the third grade. We may have wandered here from a position in latethird, fourth, fifth, or sixth grade, but when we incarnated here, we all
became third graders again, and we shall join all Earth natives in having to
pass this third-density graduation in order to leave third density at the end
of this incarnation. Again, bear with me here, we will discuss densities
further in the next chapter. Now what are the requirements of this graduation of souls at harvest on planet Earth? The first requirement sounds
simple enough: we need to be thinking about service to others more than
half the time:"
Hmm... thanks for that info, Indigo. Looks like we've got some conflicting accounts for what happens to a Wander post-mortem, although if I had to pick one of the 3 to go by, I'd pick Ra's words over Karla's or Jim's...

Anybody else have any input on this? I know I've covered thi before and so have others, but still, if anyone else wants to weigh in on this feel free.
I know I am not incarnating again till 500-ish years into earths future.
I go home after this. Though that might just be this aspect of soul not incarnating for that time with another part of the soul wandering/incarnating in-between.

If you are worried about being swept into the maelstrom rememberer.
To be swept into the karmic maelstrom one must be involved in karma.

As you work to heal/resolve your blockages you find your true self, your higher density consciousness, your wanderer beyond the simple ego..
Sometimes you realize this state just for a second at a time, peeking at true self through the veil. over the years it moves into days and then weeks until eventually even though you get knocked out of your truth here and there by the collective consciousness your ego has merged with the wanderer self that is beyond karma.

It is beyond judgment, of self or other self, right or wrong, pure individuation. It is love, unity, compassion. One could not hold a grudge against other or self in this state so karma holds no sway over this truest self. In this state automatically love radiates to others selves. That is the service.
Remembering and then radiating the love/nonjudgmental state beyond karma.

Since that true self is always there just burried by ego it’s possible that it’s even easier. I would trust Ra verses a veiled humans interpretation.
My 2cents
I believe that Indigo has it right: we are here until we have completed the mission or fulfilled the purpose for which we had “wandered” on 3D Earth. Karma will bind us to the wheel of birth and death, so it must be balanced before we can return home.

Secrets of the UFOs was written before the LOO channeling. L/L are spiritual seekers who have grown and evolved along their path. The first statement does contradict the second but that’s okay because the second statement was made years afterward. They’ve learned more about the process at that point compared to before.
(08-06-2019, 05:36 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... thanks for that info, Indigo. Looks like we've got some conflicting accounts for what happens to a Wander post-mortem, although if I had to pick one of the 3 to go by, I'd pick Ra's words over Karla's or Jim's...

Anybody else have any input on this? I know I've covered thi before and so have others, but still, if anyone else wants to weigh in on this feel free.

Whatever Carla wrote about was her interpretation only of the material she channeled. Rather a convoluted labyrinth to sort out. But I think it's clear that her conscious "thinking" and her unconscious "channeling" (which was in group with two others' energies), would be two very different things. 

Ultimately, whatever resonates is what is important. It's cozy to imagine there is a source of truth to follow, but I think existence is too vast and unknowable for that. We find our way through something like harmonics, and there is no clearcut path.

Personally I very strongly resonated with the Ra material when I first read it. I have no interest beyond something fun to engage with regarding others' speculation on what the material means. The material—or any material—aligns with something within, and I think it is that resonance, or harmonic, that is of real importance.
(08-06-2019, 05:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]From Secrets of the UFO, page 126:

There were several statements made in THE SAUCERS SPEAK that are significant in connection with these "Wanderers" or "Apples."
"Seeds may be planted but they can rot and never reach maturity." This means that the people of outer space knew what was going to develop on Earth.They "planted" some of their own people here; "salted" them away like "apples." But every seed that is planted or "Salted away" does not growand reach maturity;it may rot in the ground because of many conditions. Therefore some of the "Wanderers" now on Earth do not know who they are - they are lost in the ways of the Earth, and on physical death will return to their own worlds. They will be none the worse for their experience, except that their mission will not be accomplished.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi EP, 

It's just occurred to me that to The Confederation, a Wanderer failing to graduate out of 3rd might not be the problem or failure that we might perceive it to be from this Human perspective. That is, they may not consider having to repeat one or more incarnations in 3rd again to render us worse off?

Remember that a single 4th d incarnation is longer than 3 cycles in 3rd!

I see a Wanderer's primary mission when wandering to 3rd, is to Graduate out of 3rd, with the secondary mission being more specific, whatever that may be.

So maybe the confusion lies in this dual nature of a wanderer's mission, personal Graduation and the specific element?

L & L

Jim  
Is the mission supposed to be a surprise that we have to guess if we are doing it? Or if we are following our passion we are probably fulfilling our mission?
Who the hell knows? How does one even know IF one is a wanderer, much less what one's mission as a wanderer is? I used to think I was a wanderer, but you know what? EVERYBODY thinks they're a wanderer. EVERYBODY in the new age spiritual community thinks they're a "starseed" "lightworker" "Indigo child" and "Old Soul" EVERYBODY thinks they're special. I used to think I was a wanderer, but I've got no mission that comes to mind, I've got karmic baggage, and I'm really only interested in Earthly things, like creative pursuits, money, sex, romance, etc. Am I a wanderer? I doubt it. But let's say you're a wanderer... how do you know? And if you ARE a wanderer, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSION IS? I don't feel like I have a mission, other than the Earthly one I've created for myself. I say, even if you think you ARE a wanderer, just live the life you truly feel like you wanna live, and don't worry about accomplishing your mission or making harvest. Don't worry about that s***. Part of the purpose of the dance of 3rd density is to experience your desires, and then understand and accept those desires and distill a sense of what you truly want from having experienced your desires. If that requires multiple lifetimes in 3rd density, so be it. Those desires may be Earthly. So be it. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. And if it turns out you're a wanderer and doing what made you happy to do wasn't your mission, oh fucking well. That's my attitude at this point. That's IF you're a wanderer, BTW. Everybody thinks they are. What if you're not? Does it matter? Do you need to be? Dude, f*** fulfilling your mission. Create your own mission. FOLLOW YOUR PASSION and if it's not your "mission" so be it. Time spent doing what you wanted is NOT time wasted. And if you LEGITIMATELY want to do something that is of service to others with your time, then do it, but not to make harvest, not to "fulfill your mission" but because you GENUINELY, ACTUALLY WANT TO. Be honest with yourself. Ask yourself: "What do I really want, if I know I am capable of creating/doing anything?" Me? I want to become a successful musician who has a band and makes a living playing heavy metal. So I've gotta first learn how to play an instrument and do vocals. And while I learn what I need to learn and create what I need to create, I'll follow plan B on the side, so I've got some other means of supporting myself and making money and still enjoying what I do with my time. Now what I wanna do is very Earthly. I wanna play heavy metal and get paid to do it. More specifically, I want to create amazing live shows for people to experience. Now does that really help them or change the world in any way? Probably not, but it's what I ACTUALLY want to do, if I'm being honest with myself. And if at some point what I want to do changes, perhaps to something more STO, then so be it. But I'll be doing it, not to make harvest and not to fulfill some "mission" I think I incarnated to fulfill, but because I GENUINELY WANT TO. Give those words some thought man. Don't get too caught up in whether or not you're a wanderer. Just enjoy life and live it on your terms, doing what you genuinely want to do, as if there's nothing you can't accomplish. If you don't know what you'd truly want to do if you could do anything, figure out what that is first. And then get to targeting THAT goal. Not some supposed "mission" you may or may not even have. It's okay to be the "apple that rotted" if that's what you actually want to do with your time, and if you even ARE one of those said "apples" in the first place. You might just be some 3D native who thinks they're special. And in a way, you are, whether you're a wander or not, but in a way, you aren't, whether you're a wander or not. SO WHO FUCKING CARES? Just do what you want because that's what you honestly want to do. Don't worry about harvest or fulfilling some possible pre-incarnative "mission"
Will I have to incarnate in 3D again after this lifetime? Probably. Do I care anymore? NOPE. Dude, has it ever occured to you that maybe your worry about making harvest has less to do with wanting to advance yourself spiritually or help others, and more to do with GETTING OUT OF 3RD DENSITY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE? Because that's what it was truly about with me, if I'm being honest. Learn to appreciate 3rd density life. Learn to be okay with the thought of having to reincarnate on a 3D planet. Learn to make the most out of the 3D experience. Stop worrying about finding a way off this rock or avoiding the next one. Just live the life you wanna live and enjoy your time in 3rd density. Eventually, you will polarize either more negative or more positive, but you will polarize the way you want. and if you TRULY incarnated here with a mission, you'll EVENTUALLY figure out what it is by doing what you wanted to do, even if it takes you a number of lifetimes to get to that point.
I no longer desire to escape 3D like I did before. I'm finding too much that I love about it and I don't want to give up the veil.
Consider Ra's tone: Some people are wanderers, like some birds are robins, or some pies are apple. When you think about how careful Ra is to never interfere with our choices or our lives or our futures and how carefully they guard against revealing anything that pertains to specific outcomes or future events, then this information, some are wanderers, must not really matter all that much. If it did, they would not have said it. We are here and it's often dark and sometimes light and we do our best, whatever we are.
Post deleted. Sorry.
the way i understand things a wanderer follows the same rules as 3d natives. that means a wanderer have to graduate. that means a wanderer have to polarize enough to be able to return to home density upon death (being harvestable). if an entity is not harvestable it is repeating 3d density.