Bring4th

Full Version: its getting harder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its getting tougher and tougher to be in this world. I feel so much!!!! All i want is people to understand me. The way i see the world and the way i know it can be, people just look at me like that doesnt make sense. I only have one friend that fully understands exactly. All i want is people to understand what we see and feel.

Steve

LOVE
Sounds like heaven to me. Well not exactly, I used to be in a somewhat similar boat, my emotional state is pretty void of much activity these days, but yeah, everyone is where they are at for a reason, so I believe, the people you wish could see things from your point of view, and you yourself.
I tend to lean in the direction of focusing on myself to do good, rather than trying to assist/make people see things from what I would believe to be a more beneficial view to humanity.
Remember that people are always a mirror of something going on inside you. People's reactions to you are an indication of your inner state, and can point you in the right direction in regards of what you should work on. I know how hard it is to see that others are mirrors of the self, or even that others ARE the self! How can the way that that person is acting be an indicator of something inside me? But it always is. There's always SOMETHING that you need to pay attention to inside yourself that you're seeing in other people's actions and reactions. It may be pretty subtle too.

I would recommend what has been recommended to me and many others. To sit in a place where you won't be distracted and can have some time to yourself. Then, to quiet your mind, and write a question out to your higher self. Wait for an answer that comes from the depths of you, and write it down. Turning to guidance when we feel utterly frustrated can prove to be very helpful. Smile

I truly believe that as we move into regions of space/time that facilitate harmony and love, the negative influence is lessened and lessened. The veil between the subconscious and conscious will become more permeable. I think this will make working in consciousness much, much easier. As the negative patterns of thought are removed from the globe, understanding (instead of fear) will become the first reaction of others. So much more light will be bouncing around that it will become more effortless to show your true colors. Maybe you're making it tougher on yourself by feeling that it's getting tougher?
Oh my god thank you so much!!.....these messages helped alot!! THANK YIU SO MUCH. It really just helped so much.

Steve

LOVE
Woohoo! .0000001% more polarized towards positivity, slowly but surely! Tongue
Glad to hear we/she/he/I/us/you have helped we/she/he/I/us/you BigSmile
(10-26-2010, 10:59 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]Woohoo! .0000001% more polarized towards positivity, slowly but surely! Tongue
Glad to hear we/she/he/I/us/you have helped we/she/he/I/us/you BigSmile

Haha yeah i can be like that. Just clicks fast at times. Im just glad to have people helping. Thanks!

Steve
LOVE
Haha BigSmile great thread.

It's just helped me too, even though you know something - and the answer is staring you in the face. Sometimes it takes someone else saying it before it makes sense BigSmile

I think you've just helped me with why I feel so drawn to the people at the Church and them to me - yet my confusion in feeling that we won't properly understand each other Tongue
I realise that it's the law of attraction but with need for respect of free will Smile

Brittany

I've been feeling really homesick lately. Being here is great and all, but part of me just really wants to go back. Sometimes the way of life on this planet seems like an ill-fitting garment, and I wonder where all my nice clothes have gone to. Still, being here is a privilege, right? Guess I just have to keep on trucking.
What a great topic, I've felt this way too. and Ive been wondering if more and more people are feeling this way because of the increasing 4D energy streaming into earth.
At this point, spiritbrother, it matters little what anyone else thinks or feels. Whether or not that is something each of us wants to hear or believe or acknowledge is part of each of our lessons. I think we sometimes create problems for ourselves when we try to convince other-selves of what we know and believe. Clearly there are multiple timelines spiraling towards completion at the end of this master cycle, and clearly, not all of earth's inhabitants are on the same page, or in the same library for that matter! This includes people close to each one of us: friends, family, lovers.

This years Summer Solstice, Lunar Eclipse, Full and New Moons and the Autumnal Equinox manifesting the Grand Cross configurations of planets all led up to 10-10-10 and the energy portal it opened. The message to all Lightworkers throughout these last months have warned that these feelings would come, soothed those who were already experiencing them, and much guidance has been provided in the delicate matters of relationships and living situations-basically help in finding within ourselves the way to walk the fine line between 3rd density heaviness and 4th density green ray light.

Much of this has been summed up in the previous replies, quiet your mind, live in light, offer assistance where it is desired, flush negativity from your sphere of influence, and follow resonance wherever and to whomever it leads you. I know there are many that do not have even one friend who reallly 'gets' them, so cherish that friendship and open yourself to other relationships in which light can flourish. If you are running up against a brick wall, go around, or climb over-whatever it takes, but obviously repeatedly bumping your head isn't going get you to the other side.

As wanderers and students of the Ra material, we are blessed to have much more information than many of our fellow earthlings, when things get weird or third density seems to be weighing down on me, I find comfort in the Law of One, it puts things in a much more forgiving perspective. People that don't believe or understand or share your vision, aren't going to change, all the wanting in the world won't accomplish that.

Ra tells us:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible by the use of some technique or other to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?
Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you...

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

Quote:We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.
I made a rather simple mistake of getting drunk the other night (on five Ales) and going on a rant which was not especially positive, and this or that physical behaviour in relation to it.

I misplaced my medicating- device on that night and have been very ill with a cold for the past few days, and may continue to be. I'm so wiped I can hardly continue a conversation. (Physically.)

Though the cold catalyzed other things (don't drink before essays, and others). I'm starting to feel uncomfortable such a minor move off the LOO way of thinking effects me so intensely.