Bring4th

Full Version: Chakra Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I didnt know what to name this but here it is...
I remember the group asking Ra about why people develop certain issues and Ra mentioned that if you thought about it you would be able to understand the origin and the issue. It had something to do with Entity attachments finding a home in certain areas on your body. Also I remember something along the lines that they exploit subtle imbalances. I know the group talked about the lower chakras but what about the higher chakras.

I want to know because I have had a poorly growing areas right in the front and middle of my head. Everything else grows normally and I dont have any grey hairs. I remember seeing a a bald spot spreading down the middle of my head in a dream once but I felt like that was something playing on the idea. I also know that my hair will grow back eventually but I figure I would ask to see what I could find out. I also notice that I have some type of dry skin that develops in that area and when I rubb it... it comes off. Not very noticeable but subtle.... This could also just be from staying with people who have dogs. I have never stayed with dogs before and I am slightly allergic to them. The give me a slight rash on my head. lol or so I think....

I know when I was astral projecting I was scared back into my body by some small imp looking being... it startled me more like but good enough to ruin my astral projection.... I later saw a vision with the being resting atop my head.... I had another one around my neck with its arm into my heart region and sometimes when I entered astral I would feel it and try to tugg it off and it would hold on for dear life... I remember shining white light on it and it seemed to weaken it.... for various reasons I have not astral projected for a while and hardly meditate mostly because of my location....

Any ideas why I have this slow growing region on my head? It grows maybe 1/4 the speed of everything else and when I rub it some times hair comes out... but not a lot... like 1 or 3 pieces...

I guess I just need to keep meditating.. and get my life back in order..... I am a place that I consider temporarily lol but I have been here maybe like 6 or 7 months.... I know that this will turn out find because the theme here has been 222. I see it everywhere... the next door neighbors address.... also a stores address that is across the street...

thanks for reading sorry about the babbling.