Bring4th

Full Version: Life on other planets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have any piece of channeling that tells us how’s life like on other planets? I’d be extremely curious to hear about other 3rd density in particular

Also has anyone ever found on the internet any legit looking photos of other planets civilization? Many contactees say they they visited other planets, maybe one of them took pictures
Well I've been telepathically connected to a few beings on another planet.
They gave me 20 game ideas that they play in their world.
They are 3rd density like us.
Their games are rather simple and campy. They'd seem pretty silly to us.
Like a video game where you just chew ice without hurting yourself.
They are all about being in the NOW, and have rather short attention spans.
Their water tastes like eel, not as pure as ours.
They are a planet of anthropomorphic canines, vulpines, and lupines and possibly other animals.

I just asked the anthro logos to connect me with my most compatible anthro.
And I listened to what was said and paid attention to what visions I was getting.
I learned to distinguish what is more likely to be accurate.
I still get interference though.
I don't know how supported it is in the Ra material but I've long suspected that our consciousness resides on all our solar system planets... don't go looking at Saturn for 3d species but it may be loaded with higher density folk and the parts of ourselves that operates with that wavelength.

I don't think we are anywhere close to meeting similar 3d 'aliens' or civilizations, they'll be very far away presumably with similar tech. I guess from what I've read they will be bipedal like us.
From reading many of those 60s and 70s ufo close encounters reports (there’s so many of them), the majority of them seems to be with being that have nothing to do with sharing love messages or wanting to control humans. If you read some of those cases you’ll see that these aliens almost seemed to not care that they were encountering humans haha. This leads me to believe that for some aliens visiting a new planet is just routine. Kinda like as if we go to the forest, we don’t stop and get surprised at every animal we see
Ra spoke about a civilization from the Sirius star...
(08-17-2019, 06:26 PM)Rhayader Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how supported it is in the Ra material but I've long suspected that our consciousness resides on all our solar system planets... don't go looking at Saturn for 3d species but it may be loaded with higher density folk and the parts of ourselves that operates with that wavelength.

I have a friend who is what she calls an intuitive counselor, but others call her a psychic. She told me something interesting years ago—that a planet may look dead to us, but in another time frame it isn't. We are stuck with the linear time construct here on 3D Earth. So if you look at Saturn, it looks uninhabited and dead to us, but if you could jump timelines, it wouldn't be.
Yeah Diana,

The planet of the anthro Flim that I've been working with I've gotten that it runs 6X faster in time than Earth.
(08-20-2019, 08:59 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Ra spoke about a civilization from the Sirius star...

Do you have a link or copy paste please?
(08-21-2019, 05:04 AM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a link or copy paste please?

Quote:8.21 Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service.

Quote:8.22 Questioner: What was the home or origin of the entities that took Charlie?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the Sirius galaxy.

Quote:38.6 Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

Quote:38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.

Quote:38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

Quote:38.9 Questioner: I was also wondering then if, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand for vegetation, would not they have the advantage as they move into third density from second as to not carrying a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature? Is this true?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.

Quote:38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily the type that they extracted from Hickson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

Quote:38.11 Questioner: I believe this is an important point for us in understanding the balancing aspect of meditation since we have here its antithesis in another type of evolution. These entities moved, we are told by Charlie Hickson, without moving their legs. They… I am assuming they use a principle that is somewhat similar to the principle of movement of your crystal bells in moving their physical vehicles. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect.

Quote:38.12 Questioner: But I am just assuming that they… their method of movement is not a function of mechanical leverage such as ours, but a direct function of the mind somehow connected with the magnetic action of a planet. Is this right?

Ra: I am Ra. This is largely correct. It is an electromagnetic phenomenon which is controlled by thought impulses of a weak electrical nature.

Quote:38.13 Questioner: Was their craft visible to— would it have been visible to anyone of our density on our planet who might have seen it or might have been in that area at that time? Is it a third-density material the same as this chair or anything we have here?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Please ask one more full question before we close as this instrument has low vital energy at this space/time.