Bring4th

Full Version: Lots of butterflies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today has been a little odd. I had a butterfly come and land on me for 20 minutes today. It looked like a little field butterfly, as it was brown and red in interesting patterns. Then, as that one landed, several more came up to me and fluttered around and another one came and landed on me, which looked just like the first only bigger. This went on for quite some time and left me a bit stunned.

I have a butterfly tattoo and have always considered them a representation of my grandmother, who I was missing terribly last night.

Butterflies are one of the few animals that goes through a true metamorphasis in their lifetimes. They start out as tiny eggs, grow to fat caterpillars, and then enter a dormant phase in a chrysallis where their forms are changed. They emerge out the otherside as a beautiful insect who universally brings joy to people.

I blessed the butterflies in the name of God for their uplifting visit to me before returning to chores.

Just wanted to share this experience here because I know you all would appreciate it.
i remember one article said butterfly represent ascension.
I've heard it said that butterflies are a sign of positive change while wasps are a sign of negative change.