Bring4th

Full Version: The unconditional love myth, as described by Donovan Sharpe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ehrZij42CU

He's right. Unconditional love is reserved only for family and pets. People don't love each other unconditionally. They just don't. I know this website is big on "green ray unconditional love energy" and all that crap, but let's be real: NOBODY BUT YOUR FAMILY AND PETS LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY and vice versa.

If you want to be loved and respected, you have to take responsibility for earning it and keeping it, because both are ABSOLUTELY conditional.

I've been angry for quite some time, because I didn't want to take responsibility for not having properly earned the love and respect I've wanted. And this "unconditional love" BS only gives unrealistic expectations.

And conditional love brings out the best in men. Those of us wanting unconditional love are just not taking responsibility for ourselves. This man speaks the truth and his brutal honesty is opening my eyes. Men looking for unconditional love are weak, and I just allowed myself to be weak because I didn't want the responsibility of being strong. And that needs to change.

Basically, f*** unconditional love.
I'm not writing this to judge you my brother. But, this case seems with the fable of "The Fox & the Grapes". Do you know that?

http://read.gov/aesop/005.html
Family doesn't always love you unconditionally. Sometimes an acquaintance can love you more.
Your talking about the "Big Picture", In terms of Social Relations on Earth right? Like how everyone interacts with each other overall?

I really don't know. But I do feel a similar pain I think. I wish Green Ray truth showed on a bigger scale- where we all see the inherent value in Each Other- and it played on on a Mass Societal level- that affects our "way of life" and that you often only feel that love between family and pets.

and that the World doesn't validate that for you.

I think I feel it man. I'm also angry. And I'm also in pain.

The survival element still dominates- overall- which is "get in where you fit in", etc etc.

Makes you feel like "f*** everything". I feel that too. I'm broke as f***. I get that its a mindset. Its hard man. Thats all I got for you.

When the survival element isn't taken care of naturally and unconditionally on a mass scale- our thinking can easily go awry- because we know in our hearts- its just not right- so how are we supposed to work on anything else?

Thats just my take. I'm with you on some level.
I’d say family love you less unconditionally. The condition is you are related.

I know you are still grieving that friend. I know that pain very well.

They may not be at the awareness level of unconditional love. Ego blocks it so not everyone is there. Aware.

You yourself choosing to move into anger vs just admit you still unconditionally love them despite she couldn’t offer you the same is a choice to not stay in awareness of your deep unconditional love for her.

It hurts to hold green ray when others don’t but eventually you realize hiding from the truth accomplished nothing real. Veiling oneself.

I hope my words don’t hurt you. Your pain is quite palpable. I can only say ask for her to feel loved to feel healed and mean it, unconditionally, sending the love you do not get to share with them is a relief. It’s theirs holding it inside is locking it away. Send it energeticly to be with them. Is a practice in awareness of unconditional love.

I do it every day for people who cannot love me back. I still want them deeply healed, deeply loved, and to deeply love.
To feel the highest highs. Because love is unconditional so it doesn’t matter if I am with them or not. I want them to have it.
(08-24-2019, 08:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Family doesn't always love you unconditionally. Sometimes an acquaintance can love you more.

As mentioned in the video "unconditional love is for pets and family, sometimes to the detriment of both" That's because sometimes, you love a family member unconditionally, but not vice versa.

And come to think of it, even love for pets is conditional. Think about it? How many people you heard of that keep cockroaches for pets? Probably none, because cockroaches aren't cute, they're fucking gross.

So who do we really love unconditionally?

MAYBE family, because we can't help it. We're COMPELLED to by biology. Most of us, anyway.
(08-24-2019, 09:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2019, 08:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Family doesn't always love you unconditionally. Sometimes an acquaintance can love you more.

As mentioned in the video "unconditional love is for pets and family, sometimes to the detriment of both" That's because sometimes, you love a family member unconditionally, but not vice versa.

And come to think of it, even love for pets is conditional. Think about it? How many people you heard of that keep cockroaches for pets? Probably none, because cockroaches aren't cute, they're fucking gross.

MAYBE family, because we can't help it. We're COMPELLED to by biology. Most of us, anyway.

You'd be surprised. There was an Asian guy who dated a cockroach.
I teach 12th graders. Sometimes I love them. Sometimes I hate them. I think I'm lucky to have a situation where I see these extremes in myself. I recently realized that the part of me that loves them, is me, the real me, the true me, the eternal me. The real me loves them like sun shining on trees, effortlessly and completely. The hate, well, it's not true, not true that I hate them, and not truly me. What made me think about this was Ra's response when Don asked about ego. Their answer was something like, that's not a real thing and we aren't going there. It is an illusion. We aren't acknowledging that. So conditional love is prevalent, and we all experience love's sad limitations but it's not a true thing, conditional love, and I deny it, as Ra denies ego. Unconditional love is the rare true thing...the sustaining, eternal reality, felt or not, expressed or not, manifested or not.
Oh...and ps-
thats no help when you hurt. Zero help, I know. "There is a paucity of love in the world." That is the only line, and the only thing I remember from the movie "The Hours" and it stuck with me because I feel it to the bone.
(08-24-2019, 09:16 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I’d say family love you less unconditionally. The condition is you are related.

They may not be at the awareness level of unconditional love. Ego blocks it so not everyone is there.

You yourself choosing to move into anger vs just admit you still unconditionally love them despite she couldn’t offer you the same is a choice to not stay in awareness of your deep unconditional love for her. It hurts to hold green ray when others don’t but eventually you realize hiding from the truth accomplished nothing real. Veiling oneself.

I hope my words don’t hurt you. Your pain is quite palpable. I can only say ask for her to feel loved to feel healed and mean it, sending the love you do not get to share is a relief.

DO I love her unconditionally? She's a GORGEOUS young female, creative, talented, stylish, feminine, loyal, red-pilled, emotionally mature, compassionate to mens' issues, sensual yet somehow not promiscuous, etc. These are things about her that made me fall in love with her. Would I have fallen in love with her if she were 500 pounds, covered in zits and pissing and moaning about the patriarchy? Hell no.

I love her, but clearly not unconditionally. And yes, I still love her now. But I love her because she is the kind of woman MOST men would fall in love with. In fact, she's kind of a unicorn. A mythical NAWALT unicorn, and I'm mad I'm not good enough for her. But I need to take responsibility for that, and step my game up from here on out, so if there ever is another unicorn like her, I'll fucking bag that unicorn and know how to keep it. And as for this chick, I've gotta learn to respect myself enough to take the L and keep on striving. I took a great big MASSIVE L on this one and it's all my own damn fault. I shouldn't be mad at her for not loving me back, and being mad at myself for not being worthy is unproductive. What I need to do is take responsibility for my circumstances and change them, either by earthly or occult means. Or most likely BOTH. So I put myself in the situation to experience unrequited love. Now I'll take responsibility for that, learn my lesson and make sure it doesn't happen again. Hell, I might even know some ways to save the friendship using manifestation methods and white magick (I've decided black magick is the wrong choice to go, for a number of reasons) but I dunno if I'll EVER get her respect. I don't know if I'll EVER get her to feel the same way about me as I do about her. Not with WHITE magick anyway, and black magick is too costly. I think there's a rage against that sense of futility, but who knows? I AM literally god, right? And all things are possible. Maybe I'll find a way to turn that around, but if I'm to be WORTHY of her love and respect, I shall have to do what I failed to do in the beginning and NOT NEED IT.
Forgive me if I've sounded critical. It's not the side of me that I want to show.
I like to think that I am loving, though I do fall short many times.
I think I am slowly getting better.

Even the Buddha had people spit on his face, and he still loved them.
(08-24-2019, 09:20 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Asia, you continue to surprise me with your WTF stories.
Love is an interesting thing. I don't know what Flim looks like exactly, but I still do love
this anthro alien. But that may be because I physically feel love coming from him.
(08-24-2019, 09:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Love is an interesting thing. I don't know what Flim looks like exactly, but I still do love
this anthro alien. But that may be because I physically feel love coming from him.

Would you love him if he were human instead of anthro? Would it be the same kind of love?
(08-24-2019, 09:20 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

*lol* this is an example of your "zen-koan-like" delightful posting style I mentioned to you Heart
(08-24-2019, 09:49 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2019, 09:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Love is an interesting thing. I don't know what Flim looks like exactly, but I still do love

Would you love him if he were human instead of anthro? Would it be the same kind of love?

Well from the channelings that Cyan and me did, their planet has the technology to do interstellar travel.
And they have genetics technology to take the form of human.

So yes, if this anthro came to Earth as a human, and had his full knowledge of being anthro before,
I would definitely still love him.

But we're sort of committed, so I try not to think of anyone else.

I realize it could just be fantasy and it may just be my imagination, but I physically and tangibly can feel his energy.
He looks like a yellow/golden anthro fox, about 3.5 feet tall in my mind's eye. But I still see him as somewhat cartoony
even though he is more of an intelligent evolved fox. He's about 30% larger than a fox.

I think he hasn't come here yet because he's still young and I need him as an anthro. I'm trying to bridge our minds
so that I can know what it's like to be an anthro.
Real talk, I don't think you're going to get an anthro lover in the physical here on Earth, man. Maybe you oughtta think about friendzoning this anthro dude and hooking up with a human guy here on Earth. I don't think your alien BF will be coming to Earth. I mean, wouldn't it shatter the whole veil of confusion thing if he did?
He doesn't have to come here.
Our astral interactions are just as good as having him here.

And if I can crack this merging the minds thing, it will be like having him here.

I get brief visions that overlay my own sight, and hear subtle chatter at times.

There are aliens all the time that come onto Earth as humans.

Personally I'd rather though have him where he is as an anthro.
We are connecting remotely quite nicely.

The love is like being in a field of bliss. Not always euphoric, but it is at times.

He is helping me with my anthro game company.

I'm coming up with ideas for the games that they play in their world.

In any case, I can just sit back and get blissed out. It's really nice when you open your chakras.
(08-24-2019, 08:42 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]...
And this "unconditional love" BS only gives unrealistic expectations.

It is unrealistic, but not as an expectation, just as a possibility. And if it wasn't unrealistic, or something of the norm, it wouldn't be able to evolve us.

Even though you feel that your love for your friend is conditioned, I imagine that it transcends everything physical, you could spend time apart in this reality, but perhaps in truth you already are close and never were apart but briefly.

I think that it's good that you rise up and take responsibility for yourself, whatever it brings you to.
(08-24-2019, 09:37 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2019, 09:16 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I’d say family love you less unconditionally. The condition is you are related.

They may not be at the awareness level of unconditional love. Ego blocks it so not everyone is there.

You yourself choosing to move into anger vs just admit you still unconditionally love them despite she couldn’t offer you the same is a choice to not stay in awareness of your deep unconditional love for her. It hurts to hold green ray when others don’t but eventually you realize hiding from the truth accomplished nothing real. Veiling oneself.

I hope my words don’t hurt you. Your pain is quite palpable. I can only say ask for her to feel loved to feel healed and mean it, sending the love you do not get to share is a relief.

DO I love her unconditionally? She's a GORGEOUS young female, creative, talented, stylish, feminine, loyal, red-pilled, emotionally mature, compassionate to mens' issues, sensual yet somehow not promiscuous, etc. These are things about her that made me fall in love with her. Would I have fallen in love with her if she were 500 pounds, covered in zits and pissing and moaning about the patriarchy? Hell no.

I love her, but clearly not unconditionally. And yes, I still love her now. But I love her because she is the kind of woman MOST men would fall in love with. In fact, she's kind of a unicorn. A mythical NAWALT unicorn, and I'm mad I'm not good enough for her. But I need to take responsibility for that, and step my game up from here on out, so if there ever is another unicorn like her, I'll fucking bag that unicorn and know how to keep it. And as for this chick, I've gotta learn to respect myself enough to take the L and keep on striving. I took a great big MASSIVE L on this one and it's all my own damn fault. I shouldn't be mad at her for not loving me back, and being mad at myself for not being worthy is unproductive. What I need to do is take responsibility for my circumstances and change them, either by earthly or occult means. Or most likely BOTH. So I put myself in the situation to experience unrequited love. Now I'll take responsibility for that, learn my lesson and make sure it doesn't happen again. Hell, I might even know some ways to save the friendship using manifestation methods and white magick (I've decided black magick is the wrong choice to go, for a number of reasons) but I dunno if I'll EVER get her respect. I don't know if I'll EVER get her to feel the same way about me as I do about her. Not with WHITE magick anyway, and black magick is too costly. I think there's a rage against that sense of futility, but who knows? I AM literally god, right? And all things are possible. Maybe I'll find a way to turn that around, but if I'm to be WORTHY of her love and respect, I shall have to do what I failed to do in the beginning and NOT NEED IT.

this post contains the information as to why she isn't with you - why no other 'unicorn' will be with you
and your solution described will also not acquire you a supposedly perfect woman

who you currently 'are' is in direct opposition to any person with self esteem, self respect and a wide choice in finding a compassionate, woke, self reliant, generous partner

I googled NAWALT:
Quote:What does NAWALT mean?

NAWALT is an acronym that means not all women are like that. It's used in the "manosphere," by self-identified pick up artists and incel members as a way of defining a seemingly perfect woman.

Quote:so if there ever is another unicorn like her, I'll fucking bag that unicorn and know how to keep it.

there's your problem - right there

none of the incel/Jorden Peterson/Roosh V/pick-up artist/red-pilled methods will "get" you a "unicorn" or any self respecting person
and that; and that you're contemplating black magick to manipulate her to 'love' you explains why she isn't even your friend

you're walking in exactly the opposite direction to self-aware, self respecting "GORGEOUS" young women

your solutions are part of your problem

I feel much compassion for the pain you're feeling. I look back at times I thought I could force life to give me what I wanted and how long it took me to realise that energy was exactly what was keeping it far away from me.

Several years ago I dropped all ideas of 'finding a partner' and started with the basics.
Partnering with myself. Not looking externally for 'my other half' ', for someone to "complete" me'
for someone or thing to be my solution, my salve, my healing, my 'fix'

I finally realised I needed first and foremost to get right with myself - to partner with myself, love myself, be-friend myself
provide for myself all the love, companionship and emotional support that I was wanting to be given to me by another person.

It's quite a journey. It's an essential one.
Healthy relationship isn't 50%/50%

it's 100%/100%
Interesting you should say that about those people, Relaxo, because the girl in question is Red Pilled AF and she absolutely LOVES JBP.

I admit it's on me that I failed to get this girl, but it wasn't because I was too red pilled, it's because I was to beta, and then I was an a****** beta. But everything I've seen about this girl's interests and type of men she goes for indicates that "alpha male" behaviour is most definitely right up her alley.

You say no "woke" woman would want me. Well this chick ain't "woke" by a long shot. I don't want a "woke" woman anymore than a "woke" woman wants me. So problem solved there.

Don't go assuming every high value woman in the mating market carries your social values, because that's simply not true.
(08-24-2019, 10:45 PM)Relax Wrote: [ -> ]Healthy relationship isn't 50%/50%

it's 100%/100%

That ^
"high value woman"
"mating market"
"failed to 'get' "
"beta"
"chick"
"social values"
*lol*
Yes, we get it Relaxo: you're a "woke" ass liberal who has no respect for dissenting viewpoints, but are you
REALLY going to deny the existence of a mating market?
That’s to bad ep that you would want someone redpilled.
That actually is a sign of it not being love. STO is the relationship conurturing, compassionate, empathetic and interdependent not one subservient to other or hierarchy(alpha beta)STS which redpill encourages. Not love but based at orange and yellow ray. So no, in that case you are correct unconditional greenray is not there.

It exist just not in those STS dynamics.

I do not myself subscribe the love yourself, complete yourself stuff. Sometimes the broken need to be loved till they can eventually learn to love them-self. so sometimes love from another is the key.
You have people in your life to do that thankfully. Maybe not everyone needs that but it sure helped me, likewise my deepest love for self came about when I truly fell for someone who couldn’t love them-self. I filled that role for them while they learned to love them-self. Somehow it fully made me see my self love as well. I guess like all paths it works differently for different people.

But at the same time if you do not love yourself it becomes quite difficult to accept love from another even if they feel it for you and you for them. I have seen it, had to love one through it, self hate so deep one destroys all chance to feel loved or to love.

In that case some healing has to be done as Relax says before much progress can be made.
That’s what catalyst is for.

Be well EP you have a beautiful heart. I have felt it. You’ve buried it at the moment but you’ll find your light again. Smile
As to matingmarket if you are measuring or comparing it isn’t love so again not going to find unconditional love in a mindset/structure like that.

Can’t blame people for not knowing that. Until you experience real love you think the measuring reasoned love based on benifit to you is love.

Love is the opposite it takes you out of ego. You can no longer measure, compare, find flaws.
You just love and are greatful for the moments shared.
I love these scenes from Moulin Rouge about love.

"you have a beautiful heart. I have felt it."

I'm not sure what that means, I dunno what having a "beautiful heart" has EVER gotten me in the past, and I'm not sure how it made my life better in any way.

Does having a "beautiful heart" improve my mating value in the eyes of women? Does having a "beautiful heart" make me any money? Has it improved my station in society? Has having a "beautiful heart" ever gained me a single ounce of respect? Has having a "beautiful heart" earned me any forgiveness for past mistakes? Has having a "beautiful heart" ever amounted to anything in my life? Or gotten me anywhere?

What the hell is a "beautiful heart" worth? Because my "beautiful heart" has so far been thrown in the trash more times than I can count, and I'm suspecting that's where it belongs.

I'ma trade in my "beautiful heart" for a strong backbone and see where that takes me. My guess, is it'll take me EVERYWHERE that having a "beautiful heart" didn't.
It's a paradox isn't it EP?
How so?
Pages: 1 2