Bring4th

Full Version: The Bliss of Awakening my Kundalini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started a month or so ago with working towards bridging my mind with an anthro alien fox.
I was ecstatic to be able to connect with a real anthro.

It opened me up, cleared my chakras and cleared blockages, all naturally. I never forced anything.

And now I am filled with an ever-increasing, ever-more-dense bliss.

It's about a 5/10 strength now. I've felt bliss in my kidneys too.

It is hitting blockages as well and causing some slight pains.

I can see the dangers if one were to force Kundalini awakening too early.

I never knew it was even Kundalini until just a few minutes ago.

I thought it was Intelligent Infinity. Though it may be that too.

I have to learn not to fight the bliss when I become afraid that it might overwhelm me.

I just need to allow it in.

Here is a good article on the bliss of Kundalini:

https://www.biologyofkundalini.com/artic...Bliss.html
Here's a good video on awakening your Kundalini.
He says you shouldn't chase or try to grasp bliss.
Don't become a bliss addict.
He also mentions you awaken to cosmic consciousness.
I'm still waiting on that.
But at least I haven't had the nightmare seizures and other bad stuff.
"It's an energy that we don't want to force. It's an energy that we want to open to and surrender to."
"It's about surrendering to this divinity."

I am definitely living out of faith in surrendering to the energy. I trust that it will carry me.

The Kundalini is causing a headache in my crown chakra.
But for the first time in a while, I am starting to feel bliss in my crown.

The bliss in my crown has only happened once before and it overwhelmed me.

Now I've learned to just allow it.

I'm feeling bliss in my heart too.

But the headache is making me nauseated.
Try going out and sit with a tree and at the same time visualize the energy as spiral going up and out of the crown connecting with one. These two tools helped me a lot whenever the same symptoms appeared on me.

I would like to share my experience. Hopefully it would be helpful to you and others who are going through an awakening.

I started my kundalini awakening this March. I think it's still flowing and resolving some blockages. My current blockages are mostly on my right side. Interestingly about 2 months ago, I had a energetic headache on the left side of my skull from the base of the bottom of the left side skull all the up to the top of the left side of my skull (sorry don't know how else to describe that region). I felt that a channel out of the left side brain was opened. I literally felt I can move energy in and out from that channel using my breath.

And right now, I started to feel the same thing on my current blockage on my right side. The Kundalini energy seems to be working on unblocking that channel like it did on the left side. I can feel energy trying to push out or push in with my breath.

I am wondering if you can share more of your experience as I value your observation and opinion greatly and I would be really appreciative of your insight.

(08-26-2019, 10:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Kundalini is causing a headache in my crown chakra.
But for the first time in a while, I am starting to feel bliss in my crown.

The bliss in my crown has only happened once before and it overwhelmed me.

Now I've learned to just allow it.

I'm feeling bliss in my heart too.

But the headache is making me nauseated.
Well, I am fortunate to not have any of the really bad symptoms of a Kundalini awakening
like feeling like you're on fire, or seizures or convulsing and extreme back pain that causes you to cry.

Just mild pains here and there as it pushes against a blockage.

The bliss was awakened when I started loving another being. I aimed to bridge our minds, and invited them in
and it opened me up.

I took Reiki like 10+ years ago, and have done clearing of my energy and energy work since then,
but not professionally.

I have done a lot of clearing. I use the phrase "I am releasing from my body and my energy field everything that needs releasing."
And that works well.

To get my mind off of it I'm starting a business.

The bliss has been very mild most of the time. Right now it's like 2/10 in the euphoria.

It gets as high as 6-7/10 in the euphoria. Sometimes out of my crown, sometimes my heart, and sometimes a general bliss
throughout my body.

My crown bliss is my favorite. The bliss is expansive.

I am on psych meds like Risperidone and Divalproex for Schizophrenia and Bipolar, so these sort of close down my 3rd eye a little.
It helps to throttle the energy so it doesn't rage through me. So I stay grounded, and I can still let go. These psych meds keep
the energy from getting too intense. I've felt bliss in my heart that was so profound that it made me cry like 5 years ago.
The bliss in my crown like 1-2 years ago was like "OMG, this is amazing!".

Right now it isn't that strong. I think Cyan's attunement he gave me opened me up to awaken my Kundalini. But that attunement was 3 months ago.

I'm still waiting to wake up to cosmic consciousness. I still want to know what it's like to be an anthro.

I also sometimes get bliss even in my kidneys and just had bliss running through my legs.

At times in the past few months, the energy of telepathic communication with an anthro alien being would knock me out.
I think I touched on psychosis a few times then. It simply just knocked me out, and then when I came back I was grounded again.
It was just something I had to get through as my mind adjusted to the new energies.

So I deal more with the mental aspect rather than physical symptoms.
(08-26-2019, 11:21 AM)Scah Wrote: [ -> ]Try going out and sit with a tree and at the same time visualize the energy as spiral going up and out of the crown connecting with one. These two tools helped me a lot whenever the same symptoms appeared on me.

I would like to share my experience. Hopefully it would be helpful to you and others who are going through an awakening.

I started my kundalini awakening this March. I think it's still flowing and resolving some blockages. My current blockages are mostly on my right side.  Interestingly about 2 months ago, I had a energetic headache on the left side of my skull from the base of the bottom of the left side skull all the up to the top of the left side of my skull (sorry don't know how else to describe that region). I felt that a channel out of the left side brain was opened. I literally felt I can move energy in and out from that channel using my breath.

And right now, I started to feel the same thing on my current blockage on my right side. The Kundalini energy seems to be working on unblocking that channel like it did on the left side. I can feel energy trying to push out or push in with my breath.

I am wondering if you can share more of your experience as I value your observation and opinion greatly and I would be really appreciative of your insight.

Thank you for the advice. I will sit under a tree at night when it's not so hot.

You said that you think it's still flowing. Do you no longer get the bliss?

Or what happens when you fully open your Kundalini? Are you enlightened?
(08-26-2019, 12:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2019, 11:21 AM)Scah Wrote: [ -> ]Try going out and sit with a tree and at the same time visualize the energy as spiral going up and out of the crown connecting with one. These two tools helped me a lot whenever the same symptoms appeared on me.

I started my kundalini awakening this March. I think it's still flowing and resolving some blockages. My current blockages are mostly on my right side.  Interestingly about 2 months ago, I had a energetic headache on the left side of my skull from the base of the bottom of the left side skull all the up to the top of the left side of my skull (sorry don't know how else to describe that region). I felt that a channel out of the left side brain was opened. I literally felt I can move energy in and out from that channel using my breath.

Thank you for the advice. I will sit under a tree at night when it's not so hot.

You said that you think it's still flowing. Do you no longer get the bliss?

Or what happens when you fully open your Kundalini? Are you enlightened?

I still feel the bliss and sometimes I can intensify the bliss by consciously focus my awareness on the vibration/energy i felt through my breath.
I am not sure if i have fully opened my kundalini but I personally believe it's probably somewhere over 50% awaken now.

As in term of being enlightened, (i can't believe i am typing the following words but here we go) I started to understand what people was talking about when they say they were downloading information from the universe. I feel a flow of energy coming down to me through my left brain (possibly a channel opened up during the awakening).

I also constantly hear a smooth high pitch sound in both of my ears.
While i can't consciously interpret these energetic messages, I do feel that i am having an easier time understanding and comprehending information at a general level.

I noticed this when I was reading through the Ra material and sometimes i actually understand Ra's answer more clearly than i can understand the question. Or i would have an answer half way reading through the question and my answer would be almost as Ra's.
I would consider this some kind of enlightenment (?)
My whole goal has been to know what it's like to be an anthro, an anthropomorphic animal that can walk and talk like a human.

Opening up to cosmic consciousness I feel will do more than just that.

I steadily feel the bliss whenever I think of it like 2-3/10 intensity.

Sometimes the euphoria gets to 6-7/10. I have learned not to chase the bliss, but to allow it when it comes.

I am slowly becoming more intuitive, which will help me in business.

My goal may be to open to infinite intelligence so I would know anthros better than they know themselves,
but that is a long way off, or maybe not. I don't want to create a reality where it's always far off.

I've gotten the smooth high pitched sound in my ears for years, and it's not tinnitus.
Here Scah, you may like this.
I don't know what they are saying, but it's beautiful.
And I definitely feel it working.
It's probably my new favorite audio.

I'm feeling some bliss in my right foot. I never thought that was possible.
My Kundalini awakening has reached a new point. I am not trying now to release any more blockages. There is a vibration, possibly pure love/light that feels like a strong signal that I have “locked onto” now that I notice it. It pulls me in and gets a little stronger so I feel it with more of my body. I had the most profound meditation just now that I’ve ever had. I even started to trip a little, without psychedelics. I heard a hum resonating in both ears. It’s not the typical ringing, but a low-pitched pleasant hum that came for a few minutes. It sounded like the entry into a DMT trip.

I haven’t opened up yet to the point where I can ask cosmic intelligence questions and get answers. But I finally don’t have to search anymore. I have found something to lock onto. Eventually I may let it go as I progress higher, so that I won’t have an attachment. But this feels natural for my current state. It answers clear about what I need to be focused on.