Bring4th

Full Version: Sending Blessings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone needs a blessing I am sending them for free.
I am no saint, but I have come to know myself enough
to tap into my inner strength and love.

I sent a friend a blessing for protection and good fortune.

It's not me where the blessing comes from, but the Universe or God
or however you put it. I can't take the credit.

I hope I'm not sounding full of myself.

I'm wanting to do the right thing and think this is a positive service.
Please send a blessing to the wildlife in New River, Arizona, who may be hurt or trapped where brush fires are burning. Thank you IGW.
And to Siberia where the taiga is burning for months already
(08-25-2019, 11:14 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Please send a blessing to the wildlife in New River, Arizona, who may be hurt or trapped where brush fires are burning. Thank you IGW.

Done.

I channeled the energy through me for over an hour. It was sent from my heart and solar plexus and then went to my third eye and back and forth before they became balanced. It knocked me out a few times.
The sending took longer than my friend. His blessing took like 5-10 minutes.
I intend that a blessing flow through me to where it is needed, and it doesn't use my energy. It comes from the Infinite and is a stream of energy that takes time.
When done sending, the flow usually eases up. It eased up a bit, but this is such large energy to work with that I didn’t finish it to completion. I stay focused on allowing. I don't focus on sending anything. I just intend that they get the blessing. It's all pretty much automatic but takes my continued focus.
Well, everything is HERE, and NOW, so it's not like I'm sending anywhere.
But when they are blessed, I am blessed too. It's like healing a part of my self.
The blessing ripples back to me and helps release my resistance.
Thank you IGW. That was really wonderful of you.
(08-25-2019, 11:31 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]And to Siberia where the taiga is burning for months already

Ok sent. I worked on it for an hour, getting knocked out a few times.
The energy never thinned up, so it's a very dense pattern that would take a long
time and a lot of people to work out.
(08-25-2019, 09:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone needs a blessing I am sending them for free.
I am no saint, but I have come to know myself enough
to tap into my inner strength and love.

I sent a friend a blessing for protection and good fortune.

It's not me where the blessing comes from, but the Universe or God
or however you put it. I can't take the credit.

I hope I'm not sounding full of myself.

I'm wanting to do the right thing and think this is a positive service.

Awwww Heart that is really so kind of you to do for others. I love it! It's beautiful