Bring4th

Full Version: Gadgets, yellow- and orange-ray activity weakened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: I thought that that was correct, but I wasn't sure. Can you give me the same type of information that we have been getting here with respect to the unmanifested self interacting between self and gadgets, toys, etc.- inventions?

Ra: I am Ra. In this particular instance we again concentrate for the most part in the orange and in the yellow energy centers. In a negative sense many of the gadgets among your peoples, that is what you call your communication devices and other distractions such as the less competitive games, may be seen to have the distortion of keeping the mind/body/spirit complex unactivated so that yellow- and orange-ray activity is much weakened thus carefully decreasing the possibility of eventual green-ray activation.

Others of your gadgets may be seen to be tools whereby the entity explores the capabilities of its physical or mental complexes and in some few cases, the spiritual complex, thus activating the orange ray in what you call your team sports and in other gadgets such as your modes of transport. These may be seen to be ways of investigating the feelings of power; more especially, power over others or a group power over another group of other-selves."

Back in 1981-84 communication devices???? Like what? LOL sorry. Motorola brick phones and corded telephones? Can we explore what communication devices they were speaking of, what is other distractions such as less competitive games (Atari?).
Then the second part of this quote what are we talking about? -The "other gadgets"-
Thanks in advance
I would assume television, radio, music. Does gadgetry have to be electric? I'm not really sure on the meaning of it in English.
Not exactly a direct answer but..

Here's a big one that's current day-

Computers/Internet/"Smart" Phones

I think the affects it can have on the mind (and all aspects of life)- will be more widely considered a *serious* topic in the future. It already is in Silicon Valley (and places like that). The affect it has, or can have on a child's development is taken seriously in many of the homes of coders/developers/etc who work with and understand "tech" on a deeper level. I think its most relevant to those who are born into it...like the mental health aspect...especially with how things are now...it can contribute a lot to shaping ones worldview and lifestyle for better or worse. It can be addicting as well.. Google is seemingly limitless.

I know I'm on the internet too much- personally.

Its like being "plugged in". Its got its ups and downs I guess.
Tools for exploring body capabilities - sports equipment.
Tools for mind: chess, communication devices ... Everything for reading and writing: pen, book, notebook ...
Other - transport: cars, boats, planes ...

What are tools for spirit? I would say art equipment - music listening devices and instruments, everything for making and watching visual symbolic presentations. Maybe also for observation e.g. telescope.
(08-25-2019, 07:58 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume television, radio, music. Does gadgetry have to be electric? I'm not really sure on the meaning of it in English.

I'm also not sure. I think it doesn't have to be electric. We have playing cards and puzzles for example.
(08-26-2019, 10:07 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Tools for exploring body capabilities - sports equipment.
Tools for mind: chess, communication devices ... Everything for reading and writing: pen, book, notebook ...
Other - transport: cars, boats, planes ...

What are tools for spirit? I would say art equipment - music listening devices and instruments, everything for making and watching visual symbolic presentations. Maybe also for observation e.g. telescope.

I feel like you’re describing positive uses of the gadgets. I feel like your mind is looking toward the beneficial and helpful use of these technologies or activities etc. Which is an excellent attitude to have because literally anything can be used as catalyst. These gadgets don’t have to be distracting, but modern use is mainly using these gadgets for comfort, distraction, and sleep.

Anyway I’m just commenting to say that I like the way you think.
I wonder if Ra is making a speaking unrestricted by the confines of time as we know it
(09-05-2019, 12:36 PM)chamkigirl Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Ra is making a speaking unrestricted by the confines of time as we know it

Yes, I believe so. They could have millions of years to think about each response if they wanted.
I guess what I mean is.. maybe when they were referring to gadgets, they were not only referring to the gadgets of that time, i.e. brick phones and Atari games. They spoke beyond time.

(09-05-2019, 12:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 12:36 PM)chamkigirl Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Ra is making a speaking unrestricted by the confines of time as we know it

Yes, I believe so. They could have millions of years to think about each response if they wanted.
Television is a communication device. Albeit, one way.