Bring4th

Full Version: odd idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to come up with a “reason” for the whole requisite bias to STO/STS to get into 4D.

Seems to me, that the nature of progressing up the spectrum in the lower levels is more, shall we say formulaic. However once you throw sentience into the mix, things get interesting. Its more about choices, grey areas, and unintended consequences.

The ability to effectively work on higher levels of being would require the ability to understand these choices, and make decisions based on them. One would need to be able to “generate motion” or have the force of will required to work on these increasingly “difficult” things.

To a 3D entity, biasing to one end or the other is the way of demonstrating/proving/whatever that ability to generate this spiritual motion required to be able to work effectively on those higher levels. To me this would suggest that there *could* be other ways make oneself appropriate for moving on to a 4D level. Im not going to speculate on what those could be.

While this is probably not a new idea, im curious if anyone has any views or links to some other postings/article about this. Id like to expand on this idea that came to me at 3am after half a pot of coffee.
Rather than the STO/STS paradigm, I go by what you can accept.

If you can accept even the dark parts of yourself, you make the grade so to speak.

You should accept others too, but this does not mean letting them walk all over you.
(08-26-2019, 11:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than the STO/STS paradigm, I go by what you can accept.

If you can accept even the dark parts of yourself, you make the grade so to speak.

You should accept others too, but this does not mean letting them walk all over you.

I'm inclined to agree with Gemini here.
Having an open heart, acceptance of self and other self, forgiveness, being able to apply love to experience even the not so pleasant experiences and to do any one of these fairly consistently, you are probably looking at an entity that is becoming balanced and no doubt conscious.
4D negative, someone else will have to answer that. I have a very hard time with coming up with anything. I'm sure that one of our brothers or sisters can find it in the material.
I see you are new. Welcome to the forum!
As I understand it (as much as I can in 3D), the mechanics of it are
that when you can accept, you allow more love/light to flow through you.
You release resistance. This allows you to take in the greater light of 4D positive.
If you can reach the heart chakra, you tip the scales (like a seasaw) into 4D positive.

4D negative is about separation. You have to close off the heart like 95% or more.
You're basically keeping the love/light from reaching your heart.

Yes, welcome to the forum.
(08-26-2019, 11:39 PM)erichuff Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to come up with a “reason” for the whole requisite bias to STO/STS to get into 4D.

Seems to me, that the nature of progressing up the spectrum in the lower levels is more, shall we say formulaic. However once you throw sentience into the mix, things get interesting. Its more about choices, grey areas, and unintended consequences.

The ability to effectively work on higher levels of being would require the ability to understand these choices, and make decisions based on them. One would need to be able to “generate motion” or have the force of will required to work on these increasingly “difficult” things.

To a 3D entity, biasing to one end or the other is the way of demonstrating/proving/whatever that ability to generate this spiritual motion required to be able to work effectively on those higher levels. To me this would suggest that there *could* be other ways make oneself appropriate for moving on to a 4D level. Im not going to speculate on what those could be.

While this is probably not a new idea, im curious if anyone has any views or links to some other postings/article about this. Id like to expand on this idea that came to me at 3am after half a pot of coffee.

Interesting. Well the whole of Creations is built upon the pillars of polarity. In 3D we are concerned with polarity of consciousness. Polarizing either 51% STO or 95% STS is what is required for one to move out of 3D.

There are other ways to harvest out of 3D without walking the steps of light but this is rather rare: it is the adept who makes contact with intelligent Infinity. One who is able to do this may harvest themselves here and now, ceasing the incarnation. Exactly how this is done I don’t know. BUT again it is still dependent on polarity of consciousness. It is a choice of how to know ourselves and the Creator, and to become the Creator. These two choices of polarity encompass the entire range of free will, by which we are experiencing, learning, and becoming.
Ra had said that the positive adept will feel an overwhelming desire to stay behind in their new capacity to serve others. A STS adept will simply move on from this planet, only thinking of himself and his spiritual evolution. These two attitudes are indicative of their moral polarity.
(08-28-2019, 08:48 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2019, 11:39 PM)erichuff Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to come up with a “reason” for the whole requisite bias to STO/STS to get into 4D.

Interesting. Well the whole of Creations is built upon the pillars of polarity. In 3D we are concerned with polarity of consciousness. Polarizing either 51% STO or 95% STS is what is required for one to move out of 3D.

There are other ways to harvest out of 3D without walking the steps of light but this is rather rare: it is the adept who makes contact with intelligent Infinity. One who is able to do this may harvest themselves here and now, ceasing the incarnation. Exactly how this is done I don’t know. BUT again it is still dependent on polarity of consciousness. It is a choice of how to know ourselves and the Creator, and to become the Creator. These two choices of polarity encompass the entire range of free will, by which we are experiencing, learning, and becoming.
Ra had said that the positive adept will feel an overwhelming desire to stay behind in their new capacity to serve others. A STS adept will simply move on from this planet, only thinking of himself and his spiritual evolution. These two attitudes are indicative of their moral polarity.

Thanks Nau7ik.

This humbles me. I had thought before I had just touched on intelligent infinity, but didn't open the gateway. I wonder if II always flows through us, and just becomes full-flowing when you open the gateway. I am no adept. I don't know if I ever will be. I have theories of how to open the gateway, but it involves like opening your Kundalini fully and stuff. But I don't know if that is even enough. I also think that if you pursue what you truly love, it is the path for you.
If what we are experiencing is the creator experiencing itself, then there needs to be polarity so that there can be relativism and reference points to move towards or away from. The creator came up it the idea of finity within infinity.

From https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

"The first distortion is free will, or finity, or the limit of the viewpoint (13.12, 15.21, 99.5). The created universe that we experience is the Creator’s exploration of Itself through the first distortion, which Ra also calls the Law of Confusion (27.10)."

As far as the bias goes, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean that there seems to be a bias towards STO or do you mean that there is a bias to polarize in the first place?

For the bias towards STO, Ra says that the second distortion is Love.

"The second distortion is Love, or the Logos, or the Creative Principle (15.21). It is “the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way.” (27.12) "

So the bias towards Love, or STO is built into the framework of Logos as the second distortion. It is that foundational. As such, there will be a built in bias towards Love/STO much like being a fish involves the bias of being wet.

If you are asking why even polarize at all, my dumbed-down take on this is "as above, so below." The Infinite Creator could simply exist in a state of potential, like a couch potato binging on The Office, but prefers instead to get up off its ass and go have experience. At least that is the way it is for me, only I get up and work on the guitar solo for Crazy Train and the Infinite Creator fires off the Big Bang and we both grow a little doing something we Love.
(08-29-2019, 12:32 PM)ttwagneriii Wrote: [ -> ]The Infinite Creator could simply exist in a state of potential, like a couch potato binging on The Office, but prefers instead to get up off its ass and go have  experience.   At least that is the way it is for me, only I get up and work on the guitar solo for Crazy Train and the Infinite Creator fires off the Big Bang and we both grow a little doing something we Love.

BigSmile
(08-29-2019, 12:32 PM)ttwagneriii Wrote: [ -> ]If what we are experiencing is the creator experiencing itself, then there needs to be polarity so that there can be relativism and reference points to move towards or away from.   The creator came up it the idea of finity within infinity.

From https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

"The first distortion is free will, or finity, or the limit of the viewpoint (13.12, 15.21, 99.5). The created universe that we experience is the Creator’s exploration of Itself through the first distortion, which Ra also calls the Law of Confusion (27.10)."

As far as the bias goes, I'm not sure what you mean by that.  Do you mean that there seems to be a bias towards STO or do you mean that there is a bias to polarize in the first place?  

For the bias towards STO, Ra says that the second distortion is Love.

"The second distortion is Love, or the Logos, or the Creative Principle (15.21). It is “the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way.” (27.12) "

So the bias towards Love, or STO is built into the framework of Logos as the second distortion.  It is that foundational.  As such, there will be a built in bias towards Love/STO much like being a fish involves the bias of being wet.

If you are asking why even polarize at all, my dumbed-down take on this is "as above, so below."  The Infinite Creator could simply exist in a state of potential, like a couch potato binging on The Office, but prefers instead to get up off its ass and go have  experience.   At least that is the way it is for me, only I get up and work on the guitar solo for Crazy Train and the Infinite Creator fires off the Big Bang and we both grow a little doing something we Love.
except....that you are the "we" in your statement. You are The Creator and the Creator plays your guitar. Lol. Nah I am having fun with you.. But it is true....there is no we here. It's just you. lol. Ok. I will stop. Your comment was nicely put. I would love to be able to play crazy train unfortunately, I can only daydream for now.
(08-26-2019, 11:39 PM)erichuff Wrote: [ -> ]To a 3D entity, biasing to one end or the other is the way of demonstrating/proving/whatever that ability to generate this spiritual motion required to be able to work effectively on those higher levels. To me this would suggest that there *could* be other ways make oneself appropriate for moving on to a 4D level.

Even in locations close to galactic center where there is one polarity, entities still move to 4d as positive. As opposed to being positive or negative. To manifest in a certain density, its necessary to manifest the nature of that density by vibrating in that density's vibration.

Its not a matter of proving/demonstrating anything. Its a matter of being able to carry and radiate the energy of that density. And that does not happen without actually doing it.

Thus, you need to vibrate in 4d to be in 4d, vibrate in 5d to be in 5d and so on. There is no shortcut or escape from fundamental nature of existence.
(09-04-2019, 06:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Even in locations close to galactic center where there is one polarity, entities still move to 4d as positive. As opposed to being positive or negative. To manifest in a certain density, its necessary to manifest the nature of that density by vibrating in that density's vibration.

Its not a matter of proving/demonstrating anything. Its a matter of being able to carry and radiate the energy of that density. And that does not happen without actually doing it.

Thus, you need to vibrate in 4d to be in 4d, vibrate in 5d to be in 5d and so on. There is no shortcut or escape from fundamental nature of existence.

The vibration of 4d is love. But STO make it to 4d by hyperintensive lover vibrations that then match the intensity of 4d love.
Love and understanding. Smile
(08-26-2019, 11:39 PM)erichuff Wrote: [ -> ]To me this would suggest that there *could* be other ways make oneself appropriate for moving on to a 4D level. Im not going to speculate on what those could be.

I imagine it could be possible to have a bias towards wisdom (with no particular interest in love) that is so exquisitely tuned that a rare being could hit a 4d vibration based purely on seeking and not at all on service to "others."  It's hard to see how one move through 4d and learn any of the lessons of the density by repeating that strategy, but it might be possible to again ignore polarity and concentrate wholly on seeking in order to graduate.  In the long run, however, by 6d there will be perceived a need to balance that exquisite wisdom with a heavy dose of the more fundamental element: love.

Its all of what you say, and nothing. The Creator is here; The creator is nowhere. The Creator is all things; The Creator is nothing. The Creator is all forms; The Creator is formless. There is no indicator of right and wrong, There is Only You. Where does the inner fire direct you? What is the passion of spirit that drives you?

Its not that One comes from filtering duality into Oneness, but the opposite. That two is One.