Bring4th

Full Version: Stop Carrying Others on Your Path
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as it is not appropriate for you to always pick up your children's toys because it is easier,it is also no longer appropriate to ensure that others do not fail or fall.You are only responsible for you.And the same is true for all.
[font=Times New Roman]You are not a caretaker.You are not their parent.You are not their guru.Your role and only role is to be free of the social and personal constraints that dim the light necessary to shine more brightly than hate and fear.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Allow those following to find their place,their joy.For their joy is no longer your responsibility even though you may have played that role in this life and many others.They must find their path which they cannot do if you carry them on YOUR path–slowing or halting your growth.So be it.Amen.
[/font]

Stop Carrying Others on Your Path

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress....your-path/
Well, if they desire assistance, I say it's good to assist them. But my attitude is: don't try to convert them to your path"
I heard an analogy about this using height. If someone is growing, but currently 3 feet tall and you lift them up to a height of 6 feet, they will go right back down to 3 feet once you quit lifting them. They need to get to 6 feet on their own, in their own time.
(08-29-2019, 11:06 AM)ttwagneriii Wrote: [ -> ]I heard an analogy about this using height.  If someone is growing, but currently 3 feet tall and you lift them up to a height of 6 feet, they will go right back down to 3 feet once you quit lifting them.  They need to get to 6 feet on their own, in their own time.

very good analogy. and seeing other people is only 3 feet (at consciousness level) is wisdom, 5th density wisdom.
(08-29-2019, 08:15 PM)the Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2019, 11:06 AM)ttwagneriii Wrote: [ -> ]I heard an analogy about this using height.  If someone is growing, but currently 3 feet tall and you lift them up to a height of 6 feet, they will go right back down to 3 feet once you quit lifting them.  They need to get to 6 feet on their own, in their own time.

very good analogy. and seeing other people is only 3 feet (at consciousness level) is wisdom, 5th density wisdom.

...and forgiving them for missing the mark is 4th density understanding.
You can't help another entity until they want the help and have asked for assistance but you can hold a space for one that is their own and one that contains love. I do this because it is my hope they will awaken to love.